[CH.OneHD31] Mia : Pong Nawat/ Bee Namthip/ Marie Broenner/ Film Thanapat/

spanky

sarNie OldFart
That is really irrelevant. Again...I mentioned it as a skew in my previous post. At the end it's a base line to determine things....but what more important is the ppl who are talking about it and how it is trending.

That does not take away from Mia 2018 being a success. So congrats to the crew.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
When is ending anyway? I just want to see how thing end for Pong and Bee. On the other hand I hope to see them again soon in a better storyline! I realized Pong is always paired with Noon recently for the last few years instead of Bee.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
When is ending anyway? I just want to see how thing end for Pong and Bee. On the other hand I hope to see them again soon in a better storyline! I realized Pong is always paired with Noon recently for the last few years instead of Bee.
It has 24-28 eps. ish??Film said last wk, 10 more ep...pong & bee has a great friendship irl. ...they are cute. Pong is trash, no redeeming qualities.They will not end up together. She gets w/film. The crew is awesome w/empowering N'k. So if they had them get back, I will rage soo bad....but I doubt it. Boss is trending as husband of the Year. The Taiwan version, she gets with the Younger guy (boss).

I do like them in the 2 lakorns they were in together.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Pong and Bee had plenty of lakorns together but my only favorite one was Lued Hong and Buang Rak Kammathep the rest were flops for me.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Pong and Bee had plenty of lakorns together but my only favorite one was Lued Hong and Buang Rak Kammathep the rest were flops for me.
L.H. they were sibling....sooo ewww...

Talay rissaya was good....they had good scenes (romance wise)
BRK is good as well

The others were too much of Slice of life for me. I like slice of life with some kind of love/hope/happiness as well.

Kdrama fight my way had that. It was normal ppl (not rich/poor girl/boy...). 4 friends supporting each other and trying to make it and falling in love along the way

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
Buang Rak Kammathep was my favorite too, I also like the one where Bee's character was thrown overboard when she was a baby with her mom and ended being raised by a poor fisherman as his own.

Pong & Bee went to China to promote the drama. Bee looked so good in that red dress. I wonder how the Chinese fans think of Thai's version.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Buang Rak Kammathep was my favorite too, I also like the one where Bee's character was thrown overboard when she was a baby with her mom and ended being raised by a poor fisherman as his own.

Pong & Bee went to China to promote the drama. Bee looked so good in that red dress. I wonder how the Chinese fans think of Thai's version.
That one is talay rissaya ....

Too bad I can't find it to rewatch.... they don't have a complete eps.

I feel this remake is an upgrade. I skimmed through the original. Nk transformation takes longer and I don't like that she originally changed because her goal is to win him back.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
The 4.3 is not the nielsen ratings. The 4.3 is views from somewhere that it doesn't say but it's measured by viewers. But the comparison of the 4 to GS 3.9 is not a per person count. It's the nielsen's ratings point system.
Nielsen rating 4.0 and 3.9 for MIA 2018 and GS, respectively, is a measurable source and relevant to show what’s grabbing thai television viewership right now. The 4.3 million views is the irrelevant factor, because there’s no source – no audit trail. Maybe Channel One is using some other form of measurement to get the 4.3 million views then that rationalized why that data was only shown in the MIA fan poster, but the linetv view of 200 million spoke volume! When comparing lakorns airing at the same time slot, the source used is Nielsen of MIA 4.0 to GS 3.9 – that’s apple to apple.

Congrats for to MIA on being a hit and top trending and it’s always nice to see veteran actors/actresses (let’s face it – when you're typecast in roles like parents, uncle/aunt, etc. even at 35yo+ it's considered old in Thai television industry) getting accolades for their good acting. I guess Pong too – since he has convinced me he’s a douchebag.

I am on episode 12 and nowhere near current episode so do not know if Na and Tada are divorce or separated yet. I skipped through peoples’ spoilers on purpose. Hopefully by the time I get to current episode, I am not pulling out my hair from frustration. Although, she really needs to kick him to the curb since she received the pic text message of her husband sleeping in the condo. There’s the proof right there and this is not the time to be listening to your mom.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@Alichgo they created a really strong nk....in growth development. She has the best lines and I've cheered and applauded when I heard it. She learned to F.L.Y. (first loove herself). ....she did not change to win anyone over. I think this is why it resonate soo much to ppl. The crew made a very empowering women. I saw the original and her character is frustrating.

Their Rating system gives me a headache.....but ya..... they are a success... congrats to the crew...1hd give life to veteran actors.

Agree... thai entertainment is horrible at it... although 1hd does do better with giving out these role. They are more versatile. It's not always nk..nk.. .for their actors....They recycle nk really early. Like the old men trading in for a younger girl. K/c/t drama does better with keep their veteran actors.

BEE N. Aged pretty well and she looks good. I saw a pic of her and Kim together....I felt she looked better than her...but ya.. eye of the beholder.

Cherbelle joke on her ig...that she would be the ROLE of a mom if there is another Doke soke...and she is only 26!

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I’ve been seeing this on my IG feed. Congrats to to them for getting #1 trending. I don’t remember when the last time I saw Bee’s lakorn. I’ve always like her, but I don’t watch her lakorns much. For some reason I like her in this bob wig, idk, it just makes her standout more. If she were to have that long polished hair do, it would have made her look boring to me.
Anyway, I came across this clip and they played the song which was th ost from Naree Rissaya. That song just makes the scene so sad. Like I’m feeling bad for boss even tho I don’t understand what’s going on. Lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/Blo8wJXgHzf/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1bluog1y0clqo
Credit to clip_kseries IG

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
@spanky Endless thanks to you as always :)

I am so relieved Na finally asked for divorce! Wife here is definitely stronger and wiser than the Taiwanese version.

So Kanya might not be preggers at all? Well they're already at a hospital why not confirm if it's true right there. Maybe she is though that's why Thada still stays with her according to the preview (where he was her date for dinner) and some bts posts I've seen on IG.

Does Suchad really have the hots for Na? Boss needs to move quick lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Poor Boss..... fighting! He needs 2 step up his game

@mave_nice she will be preggers I think..like the prev. Version.

Suchad admire her....I feel he is taunting tada...but...boss best step up....

Tada is weak... he's not firm and Na.. didn't accept him back and he refused to give a divorce.... he keep missing out on his daughter.

Their bts is sooo cute....love bee even more... ....she and film need to sing a duet

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlqZfWgg5PS/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=oweb3ar5crr6

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlpPOekhDrV/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1n47j8l4v86c

WE see your eyes and hand boss...lol

Lol the girls are teasing him...I think he diff. Low key crushing on Bee... eyes is really focus on her... film asks bee are teasing ....they are stinking cute with their "joking/flirting" on ig....Bee's a funny gal....she caption above that they are 2 aunties....lol both girls look really good. Bee post w/no make up plenty of time as well. Love it. Pong and bee are perfect height diff.

I love how close the crew are. Bee and pong are cute bts.https://www.instagram.com/p/Blp83CyHhn8/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1960vbadkdguv

Last edited:

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
Poor Boss..... fighting! He needs 2 step up his game

@mave_nice she will be preggers I think..like the prev. Version.

Suchad admire her....I feel he is taunting tada...but...boss best step up....

Tada is weak... he's not firm and Na.. didn't accept him back and he refused to give a divorce.... he keep missing out on his daughter.

Their bts is sooo cute....love bee even more... ....she and film need to sing a duet
Yes Thada is a spineless loser. I hope Na tells him that she can no longer go back like in the original.

Another question btw, what did the doctor tell Thada, he seemed so shocked?

In the original, mistress got preggers but she walked away. Kanya's milking it and Thada will probably be forced to put up with her for the baby's sake. Well, serves you right. I wish Nuda gives him the cold shoulder too. Trash hubby, trash daddy too.

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
Saw some bts pics on IG of Na with Boss and she's sporting long hair! She looks great. And she's wearing other colors, not just black lol. Can't wait for their love story to develop further.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Saw some bts pics on IG of Na with Boss and she's sporting long hair! She looks great. And she's wearing other colors, not just black lol. Can't wait for their love story to develop further.
There's a time jump

Yes...Marie isn't bad....her craziness is good.... the other subtle emote part she can improve on with more experience

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
I was browsing Film's past work and was surprised to see he also starred in a lakorn with Pong before this, where Pong also plays a cheating hubby with a daughter. What's even more surprising is they used the same house lol.

Anyway, looks like the divorce is finally happening tomorrow.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I was browsing Film's past work and was surprised to see he also starred in a lakorn with Pong before this, where Pong also plays a cheating hubby with a daughter. What's even more surprising is they used the same house lol.

Anyway, looks like the divorce is finally happening tomorrow.

Yes, he said he is comfortable with pong....preview they are at the "court" get in ready to sign....not ending up not signing....thun thun...well see

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
@spanky Kanya isn't really preggers right? So why is Thada still staying with that filth.

What was the convo at the house and at the district office after they divorced? I know he probably said sorry, I still love you blah blah but I am curious what he exactly said and how Na responded to him. Also at the resto. Gahd what is he still saying. I love how Na is so distant without looking so bitter. She is finally free!

Jealous boss is super cute! Haha. I love it when he is jelly.