[CH.OneHD31] Mia : Pong Nawat/ Bee Namthip/ Marie Broenner/ Film Thanapat/

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Whoa, ratings last night was 3.4. That's high for ch.One! Last week it was a 2ish I believe which is standard ch.One so far it to jump 1 whole point +++ is a big deal. But that's why I started watching this, this lakorn has higher than normal buzz for chOne.

https://pantip.com/topic/37873021

It's got really high because of the powerful transformation and BOSS.....congrats to them!

It's not a reform cheating hubby.. even the role is different from their air lakorn..

Last edited:

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
In the teaser, Thada was already back at home. Why is he back home. Did he get tired of doing the house chores lol. Na said something over the phone that made Kanya lose it and do the tantrums again.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Lol reading all these comments make me want to watch this. I really enjoyed Plerng Boon so the storyline for this couldn't be as bad haha. I gotta give this a shot. Anyone watched PB and compared it to this one? How do you like it? Haha. Also, how different is this one than the one with Aom in the Sanaeha Diaries?? I feel like it's kinda repeat. That's why I didn't give it a try lolol. Also I love Bee. I like Film after the lakorn with Noon S. He was def. in my books as great newbie haha.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I only watch P.B.....

It different because it is about nk transforming into a better person...like a Phoenix rising from the ashes better than before. So far there's no indication that she is changing or fighting for her trash of hubby. She's just trying to do the best ...at 1st she lost herself but now she put herself and well being 1st. Also right nite he's not trying to win nk back.... although he's starting 2 regret his choice....he think he loves ganya..in p.b. he didn't love Janie anymore

Film is SWOOON...all ok needs to be like him!

I dunno about aum story...

Film is the end game...

@Mannie

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Boss is soo stinking cute when he was jealous lol.... but she always make him smile.

Damn every one is trying to help Tada.... can't help someone who doesn't want it.

I do like how her mom is supporting her...

She goes... I'm find with you showing him a clearer path knowing that it not leading back to you.

Na like being confident but she don't want to destroy him.

I like her cooking show. She did it with meaning....her mom thought her a person need to be beautiful inside and out...she tells people don't just live for other's but take care of yourself too...

So next ep...it seem Na will help him see the toxicity of the situation....

Tada ex is Boss too...confident but she not malicious although she did throw a jab at Na when they did that trip but she know she's a good person and have come to admire her

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I only watch P.B.....

It different because it is about nk transforming into a better person...like a Phoenix rising from the ashes better than before. So far there's no indication that she is changing or fighting for her trash of hubby. She's just trying to do the best ...at 1st she lost herself but now she put herself and well being 1st. Also right nite he's not trying to win nk back.... although he's starting 2 regret his choice....he think he loves ganya..in p.b. he didn't love Janie anymore

Film is SWOOON...all ok needs to be like him!

I dunno about aum story...

Film is the end game...

@Mannie
Thanks Spanky! You're the best!!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I guess Film Thanapat is the hot guy isn't it ?

That lakorn has some similarities with Pong-Aom's one last year

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
@spanky Sorry, what did you mean by "So next ep...it seem Na will help him see the toxicity of the situation."? ;)

Anyway, I am curious if he went back to live with his family again or if he's just visiting his daughter.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@mave_nice

Everyone is telling her to help him see how poisonous she is. I think he is just visiting. The daughter has a show/performance for daddy to join in...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlVcV18hYI0/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1twch6pbe7990

Bee & crew is soo cute

Bee saying the crew is the 3rd wheel
Bee&film : we r having trying to have a sweet moment..

Crew...team ganyard

Bee; you want a slap
Film; slap..slap

Team ganyard

F; where's team wasin
Bee tease.....do you want to have a ganyard in real life hahaha...

Last edited:

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
@spanky
Thank you for sharing all the updates. Much appreciated!!!

@m3lhouse @Alichgo
I love your excitement & all the commentaries.

I am a big fan of Bee and she hardly has any good lakorns lately so through news of her role in this drama that I ended up watching the original, Fierce Wife, and I loved it. One of my favorite scene in the original was at the restaurant revealing the wife's transformation. The close-up of Sonia holding & looking at the wine glass, she looked so beautiful, serene & sophisticated....it was such a transformation that she seemed like a different person. I haven't watched this version so I wonder if they did a good job here.

I agree with everyone about the hair that Na should start with the short hair & have long hair with the transformation. That may not be the worse one yet, judging from the promo/fitting poster, she may have even shorter hair.:(

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
@spanky Ohhh I see. Well, they should just let him suffer and make him realize it on his own. He brought it upon himself.

@Fan07 Agree. Actually short hair is fine as long as it's properly styled. But Na's is too short and makes her look kinda old. But oh well, at least she dresses better now and inner transformation is evident. I watched the original series as well and An Zhen totally slayed that dinner without even trying. Rui Fan was all eyes on her lol. But I hated that she still wanted him back initially. At least in this one, Na isn't plotting to grab back her lousy hubby.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Lol I'm not surprised Pong has the nickname as Prince of the cheating industry! I mean dude got 5 lakorns as a cheating husband/boyfriend already....

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel they made Nk too strong to take him back....even when she was suspecting....

Yes it almost kill her but her goal wasn't to win him back and be part of the b.s.

The original she gets with the younger guy and I feel they won't change that.

I hate the stupid short hair bang wig....they always use that...I wish it was a nice straight angle bob...

Ppl (his co-workers and etc...in the lakorn) are showing lots of compassion for tada.

@Fan07

This lakorn made me a big fan of Bee again....they are doing the character change justice!

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol ppl r all hating on the hair....poor bee... ....she had 2 explain....

She really have no control of production....a slick bob would've been better...it is what it is.... ....she looks ok...

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
@mave_nice
yeah right....the short hair makes her look old from certain frames/angles.
@spanky
You're so right the straight angle bob would look awesome on Bee. She looks so good in her model photos, both outfit & hair...so disappointed that the hair style & outfits choices in the drama didn't come close to that.

The outfit she is wearing in the promo here looks like she is attending a funeral :nut:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@mave_nice

He is asking her to give him another chance...

Boss...get your game on..... he needs to suffer more

I feel her outfit is like that because she is selling those expensive cars....I think they want her to look sleek....but ya ..I thought someone died...but I like lace and black

Bee explain that they are trying to go by the person age...nk is 35...not a young women...like WTF...35 is not old... you can dress however you want...but ya...that's their idea and concept as a mature older women

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Grrrr...tada is the worse... you haven't seen your child for a whole month!! WTF... I like how Na calls him out on it and she's not wavering on his words that he still loves her...blaaah...blaaah..

Boss came to watch his girl. Lol....love the simplicity yet meaningful scene by the water with those two. I need more Na & Boss

Damn preview...tada trying to manhandle her and Boss comes.... come on Na...divorce paper needs to be process....

I loove what she said to May. She can't worry about him... ....she needs to focus on her child and her...Boss said come meet my mom...

Last edited: