[CH.OneHD31] Mia : Pong Nawat/ Bee Namthip/ Marie Broenner/ Film Thanapat/

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
I'm listening 2 the youtube Summary....she will meet his mom..in the summary it said she is trying to win pong back to have her family back....I hope not......I think the series is a lil differ from the summary...? It said Na told boss ....she want to win him back but she didn't...pong was fired/ quit... they all had dinner together. They are already divorced as well....he is much more considerate in the YT summary. He cared about na & his child's feeling...
Noooooo don't try winning back that loser. Just let him rot. I really hope they change that part. It seems like she doesn't want him back anyway based on how things are going.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I'm curious when she started to not be into him... was it before she saw signs of him cheating or after he raped her... she did not want it and after that happened, that's when she decided to do things for herself to set herself up for life without him. She's not dependant on him much just that she went from a working girl to a housewife and now she's starting over.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The Y.T. summary are usually a little off. She never had that conversation to change and win him back.

She changed for herself and boss prompting and encouraging it for "work"

I can't wait 4 the next ep.

Yes, the OST is liberating

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg - what the hell? Why are they using my emotional Darwin/Alice background music in the freaking shower scene in episode 7? :mad:

I’ll never get this shower scene of Pong out of my mind when I rerun LR and see Darwin carrying out an injured Alice to the ambulance - :risas3:

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Omg - what the hell? Why are they using my emotional Darwin/Alice background music in the freaking shower scene I’m episode 7? :mad:

I’ll never get this shower scene of Pong out of my mind when I rerun LR and see Darwin carrying out an injured Alice to the ambulance - :risas3:
hahahahahhahaha that's one way to try to forget about LR ahhahaah

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I'm dissappointed in Bee's transformation. Lol. Like what's up with the hair style and color as well. I was looking to a hot, glamorous, & sexy new mama!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
hahahahahhahaha that's one way to try to forget about LR ahhahaah
LOL - I spoke too soon and stopped at his shower scene when I heard the music to comment in here. Little did I know it continues to something worst that they used the music for. I thought it was original ahaha! This is so wrong not just the music but what he's doing. LOL.. OMG - I hate you Anne! :pancarta: I have to FF this scene cause I can't let my music go to waste on this. :facepalm:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
LOL - I spoke too soon and stopped at his shower scene when I heard the music to comment in here. Little did I know it continues to something worst that they used the music for. I thought it was original ahaha! This is so wrong not just the music but what he's doing. LOL.. OMG - I hate you Anne! :pancarta: I have to FF this scene cause I can't let my music go to waste on this. :facepalm:
I thought the music was original too coz I've never heard it ever and it's so different from typical background music. DAMN picking up this lakorn added ANOTHER reason to hate on Anne. ahhahaaahhahhahha

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
Can someone explain their phone convo when Thada called Na during that evening and also his convo with Wasin? :) All I know is he told him that he's the hubby. Gosh I really need to learn Thai.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@mave_nice

Tada: I have a favor to beg of you. I have a promotional party. I want to invite you to go with me...
Na: Do you want me to go with you or... I have to go with you...?
T: ....Na
NA: let's come to an understanding about us. We can't fully cut ties for 100. I.E. our child, our living, your work, my work. We still need to use each other. We still need to cooperate on certain things. I might need to ask you a favor in the future as well. Give it to me straight.. So don't say you WANT to go with me. Time and place line it to me and I will do..

hang up phone

Car

Wasin: she's driving, who can I say is calling?
T: please let her know that her HUSBAND CALLED
W: krub... I'm wasin... we met at the club where you were with ganyard. Ok..got it...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I watch it starting when WASIN arrived and went backwards skimming the beginning ep....I couldn't stomach watching that B.S...

I would rage... but I like the progress of nk

Nk cut her hair to throw away old stuff...her hubby said he likes LONG HAIR

Her transformation is a whole new person. She is not frumpy in attire.. I dunno if they want more sleek look for her job...

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought the music was original too coz I've never heard it ever and it's so different from typical background music. DAMN picking up this lakorn added ANOTHER reason to hate on Anne. ahhahaaahhahhahha
Maybe it is original and they "license" it out to make money and have other people promoted it for them. For my sake, I hope episode 7 is the only time they have that music. I am so mad but can't stop watching. Why are they using it in a sinful scene -LOL. This was supposed to be inspiring music!

On Episode 7 and Na needs to really dumb Tadal asap and trust her intuition! Poor girl, no friends but having to go to social medias to commiserate with her circumstances. Tadal is to the point of creepy and infatuated with Ganya. She's not making it easy on him too by confessing her love for him. Dude is being played - lol.

Can someone explain their phone convo when Thada called Na during that evening and also his convo with Wasin? :) All I know is he told him that he's the hubby. Gosh I really need to learn Thai.
On episode 15? wow about 6 more hours til I catch up. Wow, if the transformation is in 15, Na has to endure so much from episode 7 to 15... :confused12:

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
@spanky Khob kun na ka for always helping us understand better :) So he's keeping Na as his "wife" because of his job? And his boss?

He's slowly starting to feel regret, starting to realize he chose a bratty whooore. They had an argument but got over it by having sex. Well making out won't solve their problems for long. Can't wait for them to drown in misery. Love it when he was washing the dishes while remembering how his wife took care of him like a baby. Sucks for you Thada:fighting3:

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
I started watching when she kicked him out of the house. For the earlier eps, I just watched a few clips. Maybe I'll watch it as a whole when the full eng subbed eps will be released.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@mave_nice

They just separated...her sister in law ask if she is getting a divorce....but it wasn't set in stone yet...the process....it wasn't really discussed in dept

It's only been 2 weeks...his boss warn him....and told him to INVITE his wife....so they still need each other in the process...keep up appearance in the process

I don't care if he suffer! Bahahahhaa....his character is more sympathetic in the summary and more love sick...

I start watching her and wasin scene because he is BOSS! ♡♡♡♡♡♡

Last edited:

Yaam

sarNie Adult
@spanky Khob kun na ka for always helping us understand better :) So he's keeping Na as his "wife" because of his job? And his boss?

He's slowly starting to feel regret, starting to realize he chose a bratty whooore. They had an argument but got over it by having sex. Well making out won't solve their problems for long. Can't wait for them to drown in misery. Love it when he was washing the dishes while remembering how his wife took care of him like a baby. Sucks for you Thada:fighting3:
Same here. Can't wait!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The song is fitting in a sense...esp in the beginning verse

Loosely translated

It's like a tsunami is coming towards my heart.
...coming towards me
..it is going to destroy my life...
the hand that use to hold me..
.is the hand that will destroy me...

What those 2 trash are doing at that moment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlBGaMjgUnD/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1sula8no7ct56

1 of my favorite scenes...when she threw that plate...Woot Woot hahahaha

Lol the director? Producer is funny....he's like pong is soo good at the cheating hubby maybe it's like that for real....but he picked him and ...he said he gets better krasee as that role hahahha..

Pong and bee are really good friends BTS

I'm in love w/film's smiles!....BOSS IS my ideal pk/man!

Last edited:

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya
@spanky I see. So he's doing it for his job. Can't he just say they separated lol. Does his job need him to keep a squeaky clean image? Praying so hard that it will be Na who will ask for divorce.

Saw some bts posts where Nuda and Wasin got into an accident or something and ended up in the hospital hmm.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@spanky I see. So he's doing it for his job. Can't he just say they separated lol. Does his job need him to keep a squeaky clean image? Praying so hard that it will be Na who will ask for divorce.

Saw some bts posts where Nuda and Wasin got into an accident or something and ended up in the hospital hmm.

Yes he does need that image until they process a divorce and his BOSS Pete demand that he invites his wife. He warn him he been where he's at....earlier ep he even said that thada would be dumb to do that to his wife...

Na did say...in this process we both need to do it as appearance for our kid...jobs and living....

It's only been 2 weeks seperations...

Ek....I didn't see that bts...