They have the fitting today.

Here the title in Thai : สงครามรัก

Cr to: May Pitchanart IG

P

PrincessKarina

Oh?! What’s this lakorn about? I think Marie is a hottie! :thumbup:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are some more update news about this lakorn.

This is a remake of Taiwanese drama "The Fierce Wife" staring Sonia Sui, Wen Sheng Hao, Chris Wang and Amanda Chu in lead.

A poster of TW version: Cr to its owner

==

I didn't know this lakorn was going to be a remake of this drama. I did watch TW version and it was good. For this remake I wonder why they choose Film to play Chris role. Film look young to play this big role that Chris have did it so well. Wish they would have got Nat or Guy to play Chris role both of them are super good in acting already and will be up to part with Bee and Pong acting.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I've been waiting for Pong & Bee to reunite. I remember they had a lakorn way back but it fell through, I was so disappointed and I recall they had shot a teaser too. As for this remake, I remember the original being a massive hit and there was a film too. Good luck to everyone involved, it's definitely something I think the Thai audience will eat up (if done well).

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Ok. I don't know what the story is about. From these photos, it looks like dude has a wife and kids and has an affair with a younger woman?

If so, I hope the guy loses everything. He doesn't deserve a happy ending like in that other series where all the dudes cheated.

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait to see this. The little girl playing the daughter is so cute. Agree that Pong is good at playing this kind of role. I love both Bee & Pong together. It's about time they reunited :)

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
Wow! airing so soon. I was curious about this drama so I ended up watching the Taiwanese version on Netflix, got hook & lost tons of sleep, lol. The drama was a hit because they took the time to build up the story and characters development all seemed natural and not over the top. I can't wait to see this version. I hope they do justice to the original Taiwanese version.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wow! airing so soon. I was curious about this drama so I ended up watching the Taiwanese version on Netflix, got hook & lost tons of sleep, lol. The drama was a hit because they took the time to build up the story and characters development all seemed natural and not over the top. I can't wait to see this version. I hope they do justice to the original Taiwanese version.
OneHD is not very good with building up stories and character development though.

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
OneHD is not very good with building up stories and character development though.
That's what I am afraid of......let's hope it is going to be pretty decent. I wonder if they're going to keep the exact same story line or will change it up a bit.