[Ch.OneHD31] Bangkok Naruemit : Pei Arak / Vill Wannarot/ Poo Praiya

P

PrincessKarina

Poo is not pretty. Not sure how she became nek and her acting sucks.
Aw I think she’s hot physically but she’s a weak actress. I am not into her acting but she’s gorgeous! :p:thumbup:

P

PrincessKarina

Poo reminds me of Indian actresses. Very exotic looking in a very very pretty way.
Exactly! She may not be a strong actress but her looks are so exotic! She’s so hot! She’s such an eye candy actress! :love:

dash

sarNie Hatchling
Oh i am so looking forward for vill’s Newest drama . I am a new fan of Vill since I watched her in Tae Pang Korn with son. Vill and Pae ara look very well matched together . I so hope she will ditch Nong her current boyfriend to date Pae Ara , though secretly in my heart I still hope she will end up with Son Yuke

sarNie Adult
I watched a TedX talk from Poo. Was kinda neutral about her before. She appeared very well spoken and intelligent. Saw her in a different light after that.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Are they making hot Poo n’rai?! weird..but she comes off convincing though. 55 people’s gonna view Her as n’rai again when she’s so intelligent in real life and so generous with charity. No comment on Pei lol Vill meh...lol she’s gonna be that passive girl who gets bossed around apparently lol :p

dash

sarNie Hatchling
Look forward for this lakorn. Vill has been getting praised for her role as pananid for Kahon maho rateuk. I hope she will get praises for this lakorn too. This one is scheduled to air on this June .