[CH.ONEHD] Your're My Destiny (Exact) : Bie Sukrit / Esther Supreeleela

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Really? 3.1 rating is a hit??? hum, I like Bie and Esther, and I also like this drama, this drama deserves more than just 3.1.
Yeah for OneHD, 3.0 and above is a hit. It hit 3.6 after that and the latest is 4.0! It's a megahit for OneHD now.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It is a hit because it is higher than channel 3 lakorns. Which at this point average a 2 and 3. So for this lakorn beat the others is impressive and everyone involved should be proud.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
It is a hit because it is higher than channel 3 lakorns. Which at this point average a 2 and 3. So for this lakorn beat the others is impressive and everyone involved should be proud.
It's a hit because it reaches 3.0 and above. It's very very rare for One31 lakorns to get more than 6, even 5 is rare indeed. 5-6 is generally the average of CH3 lakorns. Getting 4.0 for a One31 lakorn equals to getting a 7.0-8.0 for a CH3 lakorn.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I think I am probably in the minority, but I really like the second male lead and I kind of wish she would end up with him instead lol

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Is it ending on Tuesday? Seems like it's about to come to an end. I see preview for Lalita's lakorn to air next?