[CH.ONEHD] Your're My Destiny (Exact) : Bie Sukrit / Esther Supreeleela

I love everything about Bie still...except for his looks. He doesn't have that pra'ek aura anymore. I used to think he was cute and then handsome in Koo Gam and after Koo Gam, I think his good looks just...vanished. His smile is weird now and his new hair makes his overall appearance unattractive. I must say that his abs and biceps look better than ever but just his overall facial expressions doesn't convince me that he can be pra'ek anymore. I just read the plot to this Taiwanese drama and it sounds like a very promising lakorn and sounds A LOT like Oum Rak (with Anne and Ken T. back in 2006) but this is definitely a miscast. Coming from OneHD, I think Push would be best for a role like this but honestly, I can't picture any actresses from this channel to play nang'ek in here. OneHD now has so many newbies, though. Perhaps, one of the 20 girls from Songkram Nang Ngarm can play the nang'ek role because I have to say after watching both season 1 and 2, a lot of the Beauty and Talent girls have so just that...beauty and talent! If promoted, some of these girls could go very far. But, this is OneHD (former CH5) and they usually recycle their biggest actresses: View, Esther, Noona, and I'd say Mo but Mo don't even get lead roles anymore! I don't even want Mo in here because she deserves a much more challenging role. Sad that OneHD has the least nang'eks. Perhaps, they can borrow one from CH3. But at least Vill isn't in here because of the three or four biggest actresses from OneHD, Esther fits this role the most...just not with Bie. Omg. Mo has so much potential but she gets either weak roles or second lead.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I like the Korean version but not so much of the Taiwanese though. I just wish she didn't have a miscarriage*sigh*
Omg hahah but the Taiwanese one was much more in depth. The bed scene was more spicier rofl. Who can forget all the cut outs to trains and airplanes and rockets ROFL.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I love everything about Bie still...except for his looks. He doesn't have that pra'ek aura anymore. I used to think he was cute and then handsome in Koo Gam and after Koo Gam, I think his good looks just...vanished. His smile is weird now and his new hair makes his overall appearance unattractive. I must say that his abs and biceps look better than ever but just his overall facial expressions doesn't convince me that he can be pra'ek anymore. I just read the plot to this Taiwanese drama and it sounds like a very promising lakorn and sounds A LOT like Oum Rak (with Anne and Ken T. back in 2006) but this is definitely a miscast. Coming from OneHD, I think Push would be best for a role like this but honestly, I can't picture any actresses from this channel to play nang'ek in here. OneHD now has so many newbies, though. Perhaps, one of the 20 girls from Songkram Nang Ngarm can play the nang'ek role because I have to say after watching both season 1 and 2, a lot of the Beauty and Talent girls have so just that...beauty and talent! If promoted, some of these girls could go very far. But, this is OneHD (former CH5) and they usually recycle their biggest actresses: View, Esther, Noona, and I'd say Mo but Mo don't even get lead roles anymore! I don't even want Mo in here because she deserves a much more challenging role. Sad that OneHD has the least nang'eks. Perhaps, they can borrow one from CH3. But at least Vill isn't in here because of the three or four biggest actresses from OneHD, Esther fits this role the most...just not with Bie. Omg. Mo has so much potential but she gets either weak roles or second lead.
Ahh. Yes. It's been so hard for me to accept the truth. It is a bit hard seeing Bie play pra'ake now. It's like once in awhile he looks good as pra'ake and then the next moment you're just like, "What happened to you?" I'm not fond of his new hairstyle nor am I that fond of his style for his songs nowadays. I really miss the handsome pra'ake he was when he did Rak Jub Jai and Khu Kam. I think he looked the greatest during that time, 2012-2013. It seems like he's overworking or being overworked that he looks more tired, and it's making him age in an unattractive way. I honestly don't even know anymore. My obsession with him has die down a lot since KK, or was it JRWL...? Of course I still love him but I hope that he can capture my heart again like when he was in KK.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Omg hahah but the Taiwanese one was much more in depth. The bed scene was more spicier rofl. Who can forget all the cut outs to trains and airplanes and rockets ROFL.
Yeah, it have lot of funny scene especially the ending but I love the Korean OST & Nara was cuteeeee , I love her mousy character

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Title: Your're my destiny (Thai title) I'm going to change the topic title since its not call "Fated to love you." since they change the title.

First day of shooting this lakorn.

Cr to: as tag & nana_makeup, esthersupree

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
They have the opening today.

Cr to: as tag, esthersupreeofficialclub, chirayunawieng, esther_cnfc, actsstudio, penut_ploy.gallery

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The other guy is a cutie....I like charbelle...to bad no more n'k role but at least she is challenge with different role as an actor....

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Gosh, I know that I'm going to end up watching this lakorn 'cause my Bie be all lookin' hot these days. lol Hopefully they won't disappoint me.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I love both Bie and Esther. I found them look so adorable.

I'm looking forward to seeing them.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Exact did a event for their lakorn that going to air 2017. Here is this teaser or preview of this lakorn.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Awhhh!! I'm actually pretty excited for this lakorn. I've loved Bie for so long but ever since he cut his hair and keep it in that ugly hairstyle I just stop watching him. Lol now that his hair has grown back gah he looks so young and fresh. Lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Bie actually look Kinda manly Hahaha...

I can't seem to get into Ester, Jui or Mo....I'm try to give them a try...

All the p'k are looking good!

Charbelle is looking good

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
hmm...this actually looks better then the korean one. i thought jang hyuk's portrayal was a little over the top. i think bie looks great in this! i don't know esther but she reminds me of the original chinese girl.

P

PrincessKarina

Uh I am just not a fan of Ester or Bie. Have fun everyone who will be tuning to this lakorn! Hope it's a good one :)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I love Bie. Esther is fine with me. She's watchable young actress. But I think (just my opinion) Bie looks good with Noona more.