[CH. ONEHD] Rachinee Mor Lum (๙ Saen Studio - Exact Scenario) : Noona / Nike

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
Nike said he will has a new Lakorn but he cant say anythings more about the details
I have found that on Komchadluek.net For me, I wish his new Nang ek could be Mo or someone from Songh Kram Nang Ngarm

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha. I love how everyone here is hoping for Mo to be Nike's new nang'ek! It warms my heart to see she has so many supporters who've been rooting for her to be casted in a quality lakorn and lead role, not just in this thread but in other threads in the past also. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: I hope it's Mo too! It's unfortunate Nike and Mo weren't paired up in Sorry I Love You even though Mo was the perfect actress for the lead character! Perhaps someone saw me and a few others complaining about it, and decided to pair them up in their own lakorn...which is this!

In Sorry I Love You, Nike seduces Mo's character and she falls in love with him, but Mo is nang'rai/supporting, so Nike doesn't return her feelings. It would be an awesome twist to see the girl Nike seduced in his previous lakorn playing as his nang'ek in his next lakorn. That way, people who actually favored Nike and Mo together in Sorry I Love You will get to see them end up together in here. :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Ideally, I'd like Mo's next costar to be Push or New, but I don't mind if Nike and Mo pair up now either...especially since New and Push are already too busy. Nike and Mo actually look really compatible together! They've worked together in two lakorns already. Nike should trim his hair and leave it down though. Lol. I like him with shorter and non-slicked back hair. It makes him look more youthful, since his features can come across as too harsh sometimes.

It would be awesome if this is a slap-kiss lakorn too! And Mo plays as twins! Or a fierce character!

Realistically though, I doubt Mo is going to be casted in here. She already has three projects this year: Tawan Tud Burapa, which is almost done filming, Sorry I Love You and Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo, which still have to be filmed. However, MPGGG is a sitcom so I don't think that takes as much time to film as a lakorn does. Also, Mo is only a supporting character in Sorry I Love You. So it's actually still possible for Mo to be casted in here as nang'ek, if she finishes filming Tawan Tud Burapa in time. (Mo is arguably only a supporting character in TTB also, so if she's casted in here as nang'ek, this and MPGGG will be her only two leading roles for 2015.)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hernandez said:
How old is Nike, he looks way older than Mo. But I thought they looked great together in Esa, only if they weren't siblings in there.
According to his wiki, he's 27 already. Wow. I actually thought he was in his early twenties, like Mo, who is 23.

Haha. I actually just made a mv of Nike and Mo from E-sa. Just pretend they're not playing siblings. :secret: :secret: :secret: :shutup: :shutup: :shutup: :hide: :hide: :hide:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
It's unlikely that Mo will be casted in here, but I was really inspired to make a mv of her and Nike IF they were to star together. :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxqqix0RXR0

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
Then he's not that much older than her. It's just his looks are too mature for her in pictures. I guess in motion he looks younger. Somehow he reminds me of Bird Thongchai.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hernandez said:
Then he's not that much older than her. It's just his looks are too mature for her in pictures. I guess in motion he looks younger. Somehow he reminds me of Bird Thongchai.
Really?? I don't think he looks TOO mature for Mo. It's just that his features are very masculine and harsh, while Mo has more of a baby face. Also, Nike has broad shoulders and a wide torso while Mo is very petite and tiny. With the right wardrobe, hair and makeup, Nike and Mo can look compatible. :D I think they look compatible in the photos above. :D Nike also looks much more attractive, and a little more youthful, with his hair styled like this:

I don't see the resemblance to Bird Thongchai though. :scratchhead2: Haha.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I'm not a big fan of Nike, but I'm not going to lie that i didn't want him to pair with Mo in Esa. Too bad they were siblings, blame Esa for that otherwise they couldv'e ended up together. But I also loved Guy and Mo too. Mo needs a lakorn as full N'ek, one pairing with Guy and one with Nike. I hope Mo could be in here aswell. As for Nike looking like Bird. I think he does a bit. It's the shape of the face. They both have long faces and high cheekbones and the eyes.

I hope this isn't a remake.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
I'm not a big fan of Nike, but I'm not going to lie that i didn't want him to pair with Mo in Esa. Too bad they were siblings, blame Esa for that otherwise they couldv'e ended up together. But I also loved Guy and Mo too. Mo needs a lakorn as full N'ek, one pairing with Guy and one with Nike. I hope Mo could be in here aswell. As for Nike looking like Bird. I think he does a bit. It's the shape of the face. They both have long faces and high cheekbones and the eyes.

I hope this isn't a remake.
Hahaha! Yeah, I thought Nike and Mo looked good together. I felt they had potential as a romantic pairing in some of their scenes in E-Sa. I don't know if the storyline was supposed to be that Nike was starting to fall for Mo without knowing she was his sister (just like how he started to fall for his mom at first), or if it's just the way Nike acted that made it seem like his character was somewhat interested in Mo's character. In the scenes I used in my mv, Nike gave Mo quite a few of those "in awe" and "in love" stares. Haha.

Yes! I loved Guy and Mo even more! I'd love for them to pair up as pra'nangs in their own lakorn, but I doubt that's ever going to happen since Guy is even more underrated than Mo. He barely appeared throughout Leh Ratee!

I don't mind if this is a remake but if it is, I hope it's a really good one. I've been wishing for Mo to star in a remake of a hit Exact lakorn for a while now. I mean, she's in Tawan Tud Burapa but that's not even focused around the nang'ek and pra'ek. Mo is arguably only a supporting character in there. I want Mo in a remake of a hit ROMANTIC lakorn by Exact. Mo was perfect for Roy Leh Saneh Rai, but it's too bad she wasn't casted. Along with Toomtam.

I hope Mo is casted in here, and I hope it's a slap-kiss and not a rom/com or action/drama. Mo needs to pair up with Toomtam (again, but in a better plot focused around them), Nike, New, Push and Guy! I can't express enough how much Mo needs to be casted in a quality lakorn as a full time nang'ek! I'm sooooo glad more viewers and fans are starting to realize that. Now only if Exact would realize it too! They have no problem promoting their actors, even those like Nike and New, who many people don't even think are suitable as pra'ek...so I don't understand why it's so hard for Exact to promote more of their own actresses, those that a lot of fans actually think possess nang'ek qualities!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo is soooooooooooooo beautiful here!!!!!!!!!! If she's casted in here with Nike, I hope they go all out with her makeup, hair and wardrobe!!!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
xcinsationalx said:
On a random note, I love your new sig! What event is it from? 
Haha! It's from the Komchadluek Awards last year (Komchadluek Awards 11). :coverlaf: :thumbsup:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
babie_sara said:
Omg, that picture. Mo looks sooo beautiful and gorgeous. I think she's way more pretty than Vill lol
Haha. I know there are plenty of people who would argue that Mo is too plain looking compared to Vill, and plenty of other people who would argue that Mo is far more beautiful than Vill. I personally think both Mo and Vill are pretty. Mo has a natural and endearing, yet bare faced kind of beauty...like Aom. Mo's features are also more defined and sharp in comparison to Vill's. (I especially love Mo's eyes, and when she's smiling.) Vill is more doll looking, but still pretty.

Mo appeals to me more, and I find her extremely beautiful, especially when dolled up. Mo has an interesting kind of beauty, meaning I can never get tired of looking at her face. Her defined features makes her very interesting to look at. What I also love about Mo is that her look is very versatile. She can appear plain, but she can also transform into a stunning beauty with the right makeup and the right wardrobe. Mo is beautiful, but she's not an intimidating beauty. Mo has that girl-next-door type of beauty. And then again, like I said before, with more makeup, she can transform into a stunning and eye catching beauty.
Here, Mo looks natural, cute and pretty:

And here, she transforms to stunning, gorgeous and beautiful:

Mo has a well balanced-out face too. She's not too cute looking or doll looking, but she's also not too fierce looking or intimidating. Mo has soft features like her chubby cheeks, a heart shaped face and pouty lips. But then to equal those soft features out, she has more defined and harsh facial features, like her slim and long nose, and eyes with sharp and deep inner corners.

It's an advantage for Mo that she's not too glamorous looking and is more on the natural, or as some people like to call it, "plain" side. It doesn't limit Mo in the types of roles she can play in. With minimal makeup, Mo can act as a poor country girl, like Namneung in Roy Leh Saneh Rai. And with more makeup, Mo can act as someone more glamorous and of higher class. I do wish Mo were more done up for her lakorns though. She tends to be on the natural side more, which I don't mind at all because she's still very pretty. However, I'd just like to see Mo take on more glamorous and girly roles also. It'd be a change for once, and it'd prove to people that Mo actually can be just as pretty as other actresses...it's just that she chooses not to be. ;) Mo's a tomboy at heart. Hehe. :coverlaf:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Since they missed the boat with Nike & Mo in Sorry I Love You maybe by some stroke of luck she'll be cast in this lakorn instead. Assuming the storyline is good and doesn't revolve around a n'rai like Mo's previous lakorns have lol.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
xcinsationalx said:
Since they missed the boat with Nike & Mo in Sorry I Love You maybe by some stroke of luck she'll be cast in this lakorn instead. Assuming the storyline is goos and doesn't revolve around a n'rai like Mo's previous lakorns have lol. 
HAHAHA! YES!!!!! I totally agree with you!!!!!! If this lakorn is good, and it actually focuses around the pra'nangs, and the nang'ek is also actually significant, then I really hope Mo is casted in here as well! This will be Nike's third lakorn this year as pra'ek. As for Mo, if she's casted in here as nang'ek, it'll only be her second lead role this year. I'll be ecstatic if that happens! Of course, on the conditions that the nang'ek in here is actually significant unlike Mo's previous nang'ek roles, the storyline is good, and the lakorn actually revolves around the nang'ek and the pra'ek!

Haha. I was also saying how ironic, yet amazing it would be for Mo to star in here as Nike's new nang'ek when they should've and could've paired up in Sorry I Love You. Perhaps Exact will redeem themselves with this. It's a big stretch hoping for Mo to be in here as nang'ek considering many things, but I'll keep my hopes up till we get more updates! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :dude: :dude: :dude: :dude:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I just found this picture on Mo's official IG fanpage. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: It was posted over two years ago, and I think it was from a magazine photoshoot. OMGGGGGGGGGG I need to find out what this magazine is called so that I can look for more pictures online. :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: Now THIS would be an amazing transformation for Mo if she were to be casted in here. I'm sooooooooooooooooooo in awe of her beauty here OMGGGGGGGGGGGG. :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

cr: monchanok_fanclub