[CH.One31] Barp Ruk (?) : Willy McIntosh/ Kob Kongying/ Sean Jindachot

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Kob is still a great actress
She is! I was so impressed with her acting, (although I don't watch this full fledged and just watching bits from ig) she has and retains this childlike innocence on her eyes. Something that I rarely see in nowadays actresses. No wonder she has been praised for her body of work. So glad that I can watch her performance with my own eyes.

But the progress is so fast! Ki is already spooning with Tawan in bed? :pancarta::naughty2::nut:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
She always has nice hair. She look really good for her age.
How old is she now?
My all time favorite lakorns from her is Dao Prasok with Num, and Luk Maiklaiton with Andrew. These 2 lakorns I've watched them several times.

Su Lin

sarNie Egg
She is! I was so impressed with her acting, (although I don't watch this full fledged and just watching bits from ig) she has and retains this childlike innocence on her eyes. Something that I rarely see in nowadays actresses. No wonder she has been praised for her body of work. So glad that I can watch her performance with my own eyes.

But the progress is so fast! Ki is already spooning with Tawan in bed? :pancarta::naughty2::nut:
But I don't see the hugging in bed scene.. Did they omitted it out..? If I did overlook, which episode is the hugging scene..?