[CH.One31] Barp Ruk (?) : Willy McIntosh/ Kob Kongying/ Sean Jindachot

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Channle One31 is remaking this lakorn

Cast will be Willy, Kob and Sean.

This will be Kob first time playing for CH. One31

They have the fitting so far its Kob and Sean. No photo of Willy yet.

Cr to: missbabylily

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She did a comedy series w/them

I'm glad to see this new pairings

Noona romance... happy ending?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Kob Kongying??? I was so confused for a second, OHHH Kob Suvanant LOL So weird seeing Kob not in a ch7 lakorn considering she's been on it since childhood.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Omg, I think I've seen this lakorn before. Don't tell me Willy will be playing the abusive hb in here and Sean will be Kob's lover. I've been waiting forever to see Kob play in a lakorn with Willy but why this lakorn. Ughhh! So disappointed but regardless I will still watch it. Kob looks good in the photo with Sean. Please share more pics if there's more. Thanks.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Omg, I think I've seen this lakorn before. Don't tell me Willy will be playing the abusive hb in here and Sean will be Kob's lover. I've been waiting forever to see Kob play in a lakorn with Willy but why this lakorn. Ughhh! So disappointed but regardless I will still watch it. Kob looks good in the photo with Sean. Please share more pics if there's more. Thanks.
Same here. Always want to see Kob and Willy on screen together when they were young and hot at that time, but my desire might seem to fade away.......... :aloofandbored::aloofandbored::aloofandbored:

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Um. I was excited to hear Willy and Kov paired up until I read the synopsis! Hrm. No thank you!!!! Kob does look good with Sean tho. I want Willy and job phoros!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
It look like this one is definitely airing after Pong and Bee lakorn. Saw the teaser on IG.

I wonder why they going to air this lakorn when it was announced only in June. It's not even two months and it's on air? I wonder why don't One31 air some of their lakorn that they been in stock forever.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
It could be because of Kob, since she is a new actress to the channel they want to showcase.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Seems like they film and air it... like Mia 2018... is still filming as they air it....kdrama likes to do that so they can change the plot accordingly ....to the audience reception

saphire

sarNie Egg
eww another’s cheating/abusive husband lakorn? I don’t want another nam sor sai lakorn.. Kob had enough crying in there