❤️[Ch.On31] Sleepless Society The Series (?) : Ploy Chermarn/ Mild Mac

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not sure if there is a thread for this lakorn yet? If there is one let me know so I can merge them.

I'm only going off the IG name for the boy so I don't know his full name.

Title: คนใกล้ตัว (hope someone can help translate into English)

mintchip

sarNie Egg
Sleepless Society will be a 4-part series with the following cast:

Part 1 - Ploy Chermarn/ Mild Mac
Part 2 - Pinky Savika/ Chakrit Yamnarm
Part 3 - Aokbab Chutimon
Part 4 - Bee Namthip

Here's the released trailer for the first two parts titled "Nyctophobia" and "Bedtime Wishes." The first part will begin airing May 8, 2019.

FYI "Nyctophobia is an extreme fear of night or darkness that can cause intense symptoms of anxiety and depression."

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
Yasss. Looks good. Hope it's not too scary. I feel bad for the little boy if that is him being brought back to life but not quite the same.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
This one is actually really good. The editing/camera quality/storyline/acting is pretty professional. It's mysterious too! I recommend it if you like thriller/horror. It's not that scary but gives you creepish vibes lol. I'm wondering what's going to happen and if Ploy's child is really back or if it's some other spirit trying to mess with her.

sarNie Adult
Is the series about spirits and ghosts? I just hope she's not getting conned by someone close to her.

sarNie Adult
Is Ploy still alive at the end? It just shows her body still, eyes closed and a tear falling down her face. That boy is evil.