❤️[GMMTV / Parbdee] F4 Thailand : Bright Vachirawit / Win Metawin / Dew Jirawat / Nani Hirunkit / Tu Tontawan

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
mmgjp314 said:
If I have to name my most favorite to my least favorite, it would be:

1. Meteor Garden (Taiwanese Version), equally to Hana Yori Dango (Japanese Version).
2. Meteor Shower (Chinese Version)
3. Boys Over Flowers (Korean Version)

Female Lead Characters
The most likable: Tsukushi Makino (Japanese)
The smartest, dedicated, and faithful to her lover: Chu Yuxun (Chinese)
The strongest and toughest: Shan Cai (Taiwanese)
The most suffered: Geum Jan Di (Korean)

Male Lead Characters
The most funniest and wrong spoken words: Tsukasa Domyouji (Japanese)
The most nicest, considerate, dedicated, and caring: Murong Yunhai (Chinese)
The most hot-headed and stubborn, but considerate and humble: Dao Ming Si (Taiwanese)
The most hot-tempered and toughest: Gu Jun Pyo (Korean)

2nd Lead Characters
The most caring/nicest and considerate: Hua Ze Lei (Taiwanese)
The most dedicated to the female lead character: Rui Hanazawa (Japanese)
The most significant into the female lead character's personal life: Yoon Ji-Hoo (Korean)
The most non-significant, but caring: Duanmu Lei (Chinese)  

You know, I'm watching Meteor Garden in repetition, I must say I LOVE this version the most I guess haha Anyways, as I keep on watching this version and I'm comparing to all versions, I think I've come to realized...

The most significant into the female lead character's personal life: Yoon Ji-Hoo & Hua Ze Lei

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
rumor on online net , these 4 guys could be F4 ofvthailand

Pete Patchara, Kao Jirayu, Tor Thanapop and Nai Napat ( Mo Pimpakha's Son) But they didnt wrote who will be whom.
for me the one who really fit as Goo Jun Pyo is Nai Napat. He is damn handsome!! And I couldnt imagine the other 3 guys as goo jun pyo......

bot sure, it is just a rumor!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I knew it was going to be them even if they're just rumors. I hope to see Thor and Kao as leads.

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
I hope the rumor cast without Nai Napat isnt true.... hahaha I just dont like it hehe
And the cast must be one of the star guy in here..... I think Dan doesnt change his mind

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Kao is going to play Kim Bum's character. He matches it. Are the other three from the Hormones series? Which one is from The Star?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Actually, I wouldn't mind any one of the being the male lead. They're all cute in their own way and I really like Kao too. I'm currently watching Kao's other drama, she's so cute.

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
non from these cast are from the star, pete and tor are from hormones ..... i never saw the series.....
Was Kao in hormones series, too?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah. Sukialen said the rumor is that Kao Jirayu is going to be one of the guys in here. We haven't heard anything about Kao S., but I already predict she's going to be in here as the girl lead.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I hope the setting is the same as the Taiwanese where it takes place in college and not high school. I don't do high school romance, I am not saying this because I am no longer a high schooler but even so when I was at that age, I didn't like high school romance themed. 

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
aiyaja said:
Yeah, I knew it was going to be them even if they're just rumors. I hope to see Thor and Kao as leads.
OMG!!!!! If Tor & Kao are the leads, I am going to scream and fan girl soooooo bad hahahaha I adore these two!!! Haha

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
TubbyTinker said:
OMG!!!!! If Tor & Kao are the leads, I am going to scream and fan girl soooooo bad hahahaha I adore these two!!! Haha
:woot: :woot: :woot: Me too!

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
fun said:
I hope the setting is the same as the Taiwanese where it takes place in college and not high school. I don't do high school romance, I am not saying this because I am no longer a high schooler but even so when I was at that age, I didn't like high school romance themed. 

I hope the setting and the story-line would be similar to Meteor Garden. Lol I love MG, the Taiwanese version, it was more realistic and natural, and more close to the manga story-line. I also hope the chemistry between the actors and friendship by them would be as natural and real like the Taiwanese version also, there was no lagging in that version. I miss MG <333 Although it may not be the original version because the original version was the Japanese HYD movie filmed since 1995, however it is the first live adaptation of the manga aired since 2001 as a drama. I'm also a college student, so I also hope the setting would be the same as the Taiwanese version for this version.

Reactions: Mae

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I just read Dan's interview, he denies producing this. He said it must be a misunderstanding. He is producing a series but as to which series from what country and the name, he said to wait until April. But it is definitely not BOF.

So does that mean this series won't happen or never existed lol?.