❤️[GMMTV / Parbdee] F4 Thailand : Bright Vachirawit / Win Metawin / Dew Jirawat / Nani Hirunkit / Tu Tontawan

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@Ntsuab-Ci I misread that you said you don't want Mo in here. My mistake. :coverlaf:

If Dan is casting Exact actors, Push and Mo are perfect, and Pango will be perfect as Jan Di's friend. But if he's casting the Hormones cast, Kao will be good as Jan Di. I think it's much more likely that Kao will be casted, since there are rumors that Dan isn't going to cast Exact actors. It's understandable since the Hormones cast is popular at the moment, though I really wish Push and Mo had the chance to be in here to showcase their talent, especially Mo. This role is perfect for her. But I see the possibilities of her being in here as very low. Kao is most likely going to be casted. :( This is an Exact lakorn, so I wish Exact would cast their own actors.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
But it isn't really confirmed that he really won't cast Exact actors? I mean people from The Star are under Exact.
And I can't see any cast from Hormones who will fit the role of Gu Jun Pyo perfectly, so I think it's likely that Dan will cast someone from Exact.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@arasucre It's not confirmed, but since there have already been rumors circulating I think it's much more likely that Dan will cast the Hormones actors because they're popular. Whereas, Mo is very underrated. If Dan does decide to cast Exact actors, Push is the only one with a good chance of being casted since he's becoming more and more popular by the day. He's already been casted in three projects since FF with Jui.

Yeah, The Stars are under Exact, but what I mean is, they should cast actors who are solely just actors. Not contestants from a singing competition who want to try out acting. Maybe one or two, sure. But I prefer Exact to promote their own actors and actresses because they have a few who have potential and will do just fine in here.

My ideal cast:

Push as Jun Pyo
Mo as Jan Di
Kang The Star as Ji Hoo
Mouse Natcha as Yi Jung
Pango as Ga Eul

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I have a feeling the casting will be really random, hahaha.

I enjoyed this Korean version for Kim Bum and Kim So Eun. SoEULmate forever~ Almost forgot there was an American version, Lol.
I haven't seen any other versions.

But I would love love love to see Push and Mo in here. They would be adorable.
As for the rest of the cast, I'm clueless. Mouse would be a good choice, too though :D

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I watched the Korean, Japanese and Taiwanese versions. I would really love to see Push and Mo in this version. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
huajaikaungtur said:
I have a feeling the casting will be really random, hahaha.

I enjoyed this Korean version for Kim Bum and Kim So Eun. SoEULmate forever~ Almost forgot there was an American version, Lol.
I haven't seen any other versions.

But I would love love love to see Push and Mo in here. They would be adorable.
As for the rest of the cast, I'm clueless. Mouse would be a good choice, too though :D

SoEulmate Forever!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  

The American version was ridiculous. Don't even need to include it lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'm sorry... I just always have to share this.. ahahaha.   I always get a great kick out of it :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qGqdcHfjaA
cr:chinnachon

Just thinking of hearing F4 in Thai ~~~~ FSee... :p

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Oh my god I'm getting nostalgia! Hahaha
Wow, this video is like so old, though LMAO it just makes me laugh every time I watch it. 
"We don't look like F4, it's F4 who look like us."  :lmao3:  :lmao3:

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Is this real?? It makes me anxious to know who the cast are! Yes, please don't mention the american version - eghhhhhh, so embarrassing!! Yes, SoEulMates forever, <3 

nguco19892012

sarNie Egg
Sorry for interrupt you here. But the origin is a manga named Hana Yori Dango. Please dont say as if The Korean film was origin. In Vietnam, almost viewer say japan ver is so much better than Kor ver
I used to post on M39 face wall about F4 ver of Thailand with Nadech, Mario, Ken P, Mark. And M39 repiles that they would consider.
You can see this clip, a fan made a long time ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKrUK9FH9a0.
If Exact's making a Thai ver for Handan, i think they should choose Hormone cast. Because they're young, beautiful/handsome, talent, famous also. Maybe Peach's apporciate for Tsukasa.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
aikoden said:
I'm sorry... I just always have to share this.. ahahaha.   I always get a great kick out of it :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qGqdcHfjaA
cr:chinnachon

Just thinking of hearing F4 in Thai ~~~~ FSee... :p

I don't mind seeing these 4's remake in their own version :yahoo: I'd probably has to wear diaper from all the laughing if I'm going to watch these 4's version. :loool:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
LMAO! @ that video though! Is P'Golf supposed to be Jerry? hahahaha so funny!

& Yes, we all know that the korean version wasn't the original. But, BOF was especially really popular in Thailand and that's probably why they're choosing to remake that version.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Umm... Is the American version called, "Boys Before Friends"? I didn't know they have the American version as well, so I just want to know.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
mmgjp314 said:
Umm... Is the American version called, "Boys Before Friends"? I didn't know they have the American version as well, so I just want to know.
Yes that is the one on viki. Never watched it because people said it was awful and the two main leads were swapped in the little lmao. On a side note, Boys Before Friends!? Since I never tuned in I didn't even realize they changed it to that, like wtf my friends should come first. Flowers are one thing, friends just no lol.