ch. 7 vs ch. 3

• ch.7

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • ch.3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Saifah

bite me x___
I love my channel 7 people!! They make the best boran!! haha! But it seems as if their dressing is kinda turning into ch3.. but its okay, channel 7 boran is more realistic than ch 3 are.

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
you gotta be kdding... ch7 is 100 timnes better than ch3... everything is better.. now to be mean or anything but ch3 makes the characters fly funny...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm going with Ch7 cuz Ch3 doesn't have that much of Boran lakorns they only have like maybe 1 in a year or two.But If ur talking about just regular lakorns my vote goes to Ch3 all thre way!Love Ch3!

tinah

sarNie Coma
actually, ch3 has like one boran lakorn a year and this year they are having alot..atleast like 4 to 5 boran or period lakorns..i havent seen one from ch7 yet ever since i think Fah Mai..i gotta go with ch3!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
tinah said:
actually, ch3 has like one boran lakorn a year and this year they are having alot..atleast like 4 to 5 boran or period lakorns..i havent seen one from ch7 yet ever since i think Fah Mai..i gotta go with ch3!
[post="157441"][/post]​
Bur those are period lakorn not Boran like Kror Kayasit or one of my favorites which is Nang Sib Song.I've never seen Ch7's period lakorn only like real borans.I would like to see one of Ch7's period lakorn that would be intresting ^_^ .

tinah

sarNie Coma
Bur those are period lakorn not Boran like Kror Kayasit or one of my favorites wich is Nang Sib Song.I've never seen Ch7's period lakorn only like real borans
oh..you guys are talking about those type of boran lakorn..i thought you guys ment like koo gum/sai lo hid type of boran..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
tinah said:
oh..you guys are talking about those type of boran lakorn..i thought you guys ment like koo gum/sai lo hid type of boran..
[post="157514"][/post]​
At the begining I was confused too.If this was a back period lakorn vote I go for Ch3 all the way.Isn't Fah Mai the lakorn with Aum and Por?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Of course CH7 is better..Back then that is..But now..There both the same..No channel wins..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg LOL i think ch7 all the way .. even though they kinda suck tush now ... i think they still beat out ch3 ... ch3 i tend to lose intrest after the first few episodes at least ch7 keeps my attention for ab 20 parts LOL haha :lol:

Phon

sarNie Adult
ch7 is just as horrible right now themself. With thier bad clothes bad hair bad storyline bad acting. They remind of ch3 right now. Its a tie cant any channel make good lakorn puenban anymore. I remember ch3 wasnt that bad back in the 80's they were actually better then ch7 these days. Ch7 now just to much 3d thier heaven is fake and some of thier castle is to. And in buakeo jukgrote if anyone notice when the pra ake jump on the giant guy head and shoulder it wasnt him it was a fake 3d of him. How far can they go with thier dump 3d? As for ch7 back then they win over ch3.