CH 7 Upcoming lakorn for 2013

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Saw these books on facebook page of ch7...Some of these books have all ready confirmed and some are still rumor of the cast.

Cr to: 7 สี แฟนพันธ์แท้ Fc 7

Book 1 (unknown cast)

Book 2 (Cast might be Weir & Min)

Rumor that Thanwa and Cheer going to be in but it still unconfirmed (Dida is doing this book)

The cast still unconfirmed the cast Pong and Min were going to be in it but Om also said he in it so it still unknown sure.

In the being rumor that Cheer & New were going to remake this lakorn for Kantana but Kantana came out and said its not truth that they going to do this lakorn. Another CH7 company is doing this remake.

Min and Pae Arak are confirmed to be in this for Polyplus

Asy

sarNie Immature
One of the book is so Aff lol.

Looks like Min is rumored in every lakorns haha. She still needs major improvement!

Despite all the story and news, I still want an Om Min reunion, hope he's really in Bansaithong. But I don't think they can be good as Num Joy. I haven't seen Num Joy's version, but like I said Min and Om too, need major improvement.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow, so many, but only if Channel Three was remaking Bansaithong, I already have a couple picked out. LOL oh well, hope it's as good as Num and Joy's version, other-wise it'll ruin it for me.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Some covers tend to have art covers of daras hehe :) that's a normal thing..

thanks dancy.. it seems like ch7 is following ch3 in doing series lakorn now too..
i'm sort of interested in the 2nd cover.. seems like it'll be a ghost, or sad one.

cecilia

Staff member
this is aff .. looks like one of the shot from sudsapda with ken t.
http://s13.postimage.org/khesw112f/image.jpg

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
On da first pich i was like "Japan or Korean" style right there hehehe...Anyways i care about it tat i hope too see Kwan in few of them ...pairing up with Om HAHA

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
One of the book is so Aff lol.

Looks like Min is rumored in every lakorns haha. She still needs major improvement!

Despite all the story and news, I still want an Om Min reunion, hope he's really in Bansaithong. But I don't think they can be good as Num Joy. I haven't seen Num Joy's version, but like I said Min and Om too, need major improvement.
Actually i wouldn't say Joy was that great in Ban Sai Thong. She nailed it with the hard headed and head strong character but when it came to the emotional scenes she was lacking. There is this one scene where Chai Noi just died and Num started crying, Joy couldn't produce a single tear and her acting there was stone cold. I would say Min is a better emotional actor compared to Joy back then.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Actually i wouldn't say Joy was that great in Ban Sai Thong. She nailed it with the hard headed and head strong character but when it came to the emotional scenes she was lacking. There is this one scene where Chai Noi just died and Num started crying, Joy couldn't produce a single tear and her acting there was stone cold. I would say Min is a better emotional actor compared to Joy back then.
Stone cold, haha okay, this is funny. Thanks for replying!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I can't read Thai, so it sucks that am unable to read what the titles. But as for Bansaithong, I've only seen like half of it, so I gotta say hands down for Num Sornram as Chai Klan. He did an amazing job, a mature gentleman. Can't tell much of Joy though. If anything, I am sure that Min will be able to pull of n'ek. As for p'ek, I'm not sure if I can think of anyone that can pull of the role like p'Num Sornram, other than Pong, but it would be really hard for me to buy his role as Chai Klan since he's pretty much played playboys most of the time. But we'll see :)