[Ch 3] The Cupids Series (Broadcast Thai Television)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Oh MAAAN , Chada is looking so perfect and cute!! Heart eyes everywhereeee. Lol. Cough, if only Boy was replaced by Mario, cough. Haha I would've been more excited but anyways, as long as Mint is getting more work and more recognition, I'm happy and thankful lol. woooooohooo. How come it seems like they're keeping this on a down low? I don't get it lol

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Hmmm... Anyone know where I can find the Thai written summary for each part of the series? I don't know where to find it on pantip. If there is a link, I'd greatly appreciate it. :)

MidnaTwilii

sarNie Egg
Hi guys!!!
I finally decided to make an account bcuz I finally found people to talk about lakorns
Hehehe
Anyway, I notice that Mint doesn't have the Cupid listed on her page
:(

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
MidnaTwilii said:
Hi guys!!!
I finally decided to make an account bcuz I finally found people to talk about lakorns
Hehehe
Anyway, I notice that Mint doesn't have the Cupid listed on her page
:(
Hello! And welcome^^

I don't believe it is confirm yet or not if she is out of this series, but I'll mention later on if it does or not ^^

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Mint is comfirmed not to be in this serie anymore, the director answered in his IG.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I haven't been on this thread in forever. I remember being so hyped about it but I haven't seen any update about this series yet? I feel like the longer it takes the more people are going to forget about this series. Unless there has been some update that I just didn't know about. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I already forgot about this. When i was checking current lakorn section i remembered this series again

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Yeah me too. Before, everyday i check on this thread if there is any news or want to probably guessing and hoping who will take part of each series.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
If ya go to their separate threads there are more update on each lakorn. Right now they already star filming Cirs and Punjan part. There some BHS photos of them in their thread.

Also there are some rumor that Fair might be in part 4 but not sure which role.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
News update:

The open ceremony might be next month February not to sure on the date. 

I will make part 4 and 6 threads. later this week when I have time.

After the opening ceremony I'll be closing this thread down.  

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Yeah, finally were getting some update here! If the open ceremony is next month, then are all the pairings confirmed and set?

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Wow. The pairings got changed... A lot.
I was so hyped for this series thinking it'd be a small Bang Rajun reunion, but almost all the parings got changed at one point or the other.
Hmmmmm... Now I'm debating whether or not want to watch the whole series. What pairing are you all excited for? :D

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Destinys said:
Wow. The pairings got changed... A lot.
I was so hyped for this series thinking it'd be a small Bang Rajun reunion, but almost all the parings got changed at one point or the other.
Hmmmmm... Now I'm debating whether or not want to watch the whole series. What pairing are you all excited for? :D
The only pairing that I'm actually excited about right now is Punjan and Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.