[Ch 3] The Cupids Series (Broadcast Thai Television)

Status
Not open for further replies.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Just saw it too! Hmmm.. yeah. I don't know their faces... :/
They both look mix too. Oh wells, since that drama has nothing to do with Cupids or Prahet related, I'm going to sleep hahah butttttt yay, more work for Phet ^_^ I went from 0 to 100 real quick and now Im back to 0...zzzZZZZ hhehe

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I can't wait to see Punjan as a taxi driver, haha. Cris' not looking bad. I have to see more photos of them before I judge, Lol. Getting me more excited for my Prahet. xD Really looking forward to Ken T as well. I was having KenFever yesterday. xP 
You're having kenfever yesterday??..haha..I'm looking forward ken t too..reading all the synopsis you're giving me..I'm just imagining my ken being a CEO lol..as for now I love kammathep prab marn story..:bhehe: :bhehe: but the rest also kill me too..just imagining them in my head make me eager to wait for 2016

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Hana_pichy said:
You're having kenfever yesterday??..haha..I'm looking forward ken t too..reading all the synopsis you're giving me..I'm just imagining my ken being a CEO lol..as for now I love kammathep prab marn story.. :bhehe: :bhehe: but the rest also kill me too..just imagining them in my head make me eager to wait for 2016
Yeah, I was watching Jai Rao yesterday with Ken T and Aff and I just couldn't stop staring at Ken, Haha. I started rewatching some of his lakorns. He'll make a great CEO.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
So the director just postedba summary of Namtarn and Ken on his IG and I have no idea what it says. Anyone that can read thai please translate,
Cr director IG @maich3iam

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Amikou said:

Cr. punjanprama, hwangjeab
Geeeez they are looking spicyyyy :spicy: Wow. I'm amazed. Can't wait to come back to more fitting pictures later! OMG this is making me so excited! Thanks gals for the pictures :kiss:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Read at Pantip, Thai ET forum, so far:

Actors:

Ken T.
Ken P.
Punjan
Phet
Toey

Actresses:

Chompoo
Namtarn
Cris
Prang
Mint C.
Wawwa

Some people have expressed concern that this series will be too long and people might get bored like Mafia Leud Mangkorn series, but people who have read the novels said these are modern and light so people will enjoy it. 

Broadcast is a very good production house and I have faith in them.    This will be a big production similar to the Khune Chai series.

Ntsuab-Ci

Thank you Vimalee! :) so Mint is with Toey! Wawwa's in here also? Lol.

Anyway, i wasnt liking the idea with Mint and Toey but come to think of it again, theyll be cute. X)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Thank you Vimalee! :) so Mint is with Toey! Wawwa's in here also? Lol.

Anyway, i wasnt liking the idea with Mint and Toey but come to think of it again, theyll be cute. X)

I don't think Chalida is with Toey, it's just the list of names of who will be in the series. Still need to know who Chalida's pek is though :) It'd be very awesome if Chalida and Toey were paired up though :)

Ntsuab-Ci

Heidi said:

I don't think Chalida is with Toey, it's just the list of names of who will be in the series. Still need to know who Chalida's pek is though :) It'd be very awesome if Chalida and Toey were paired up though :)
Oh, my mistake. But yes. I hope he's with Mint and not Wawwa, lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Awwww I can't decide between Toey/Wawwa and Toey/Mint. I'm still suffering from the ending of BR but I also want to see Mint with a good pra'ek for once.

Are we sure Toey is in this?

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Awwww I can't decide between Toey/Wawwa and Toey/Mint. I'm still suffering from the ending of BR but I also want to see Mint with a good pra'ek for once.

Are we sure Toey is in this?

I'd say that considering Toey has become one of Khun Nong's favorites, there is a high chance that he'll be in here, as far as I know, he doesn't have anything else after Gum Lai Mat. I would like to see Chalida with Toey though, he's really growing on me. He reminds me of American actor Joey Lawrence. 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Damn things just get better and BETTER. I'm going to freaking cry if things GET EVEN MORE BETTER BECAUSE YOU CANT GET BETTER THAN THIS. Wow just wow. Toey and now Wawwa's name too?! Keep it coming Khun Nong jub jub :kiss:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yay!!!!! Finally after forever, another Wawaa lakorn. She's been missing for like so long now in my opinion. LOL. I want Wawaa with a new p'ek and Toey with a new n'ek. So Toey and Mint is awesome idea. Hopefully it is Toey Mint. Wawaa need a new p'ek too. Wonder who she will pair with. And as I thought. Punjan and Chris looks amazing together. Punjan is soooo Hot!!! LOL :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
Yay!!!!! Finally after forever, another Wawaa lakorn. She's been missing for like so long now in my opinion. LOL. I want Wawaa with a new p'ek and Toey with a new n'ek. So Toey and Mint is awesome idea. Hopefully it is Toey Mint. Wawaa need a new p'ek too. Wonder who she will pair with. And as I thought. Punjan and Chris looks amazing together. Punjan is soooo Hot!!! LOL :)
I didn't expect Cris & Pj to look good together but they proved me wrong. Ahhhh he does look hot

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
Wawwa has a new action lakorn with Ken P too! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.