[Ch 3] The Cupids Series (Broadcast Thai Television)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iris Love

sarNie Egg
Hi all. I'm new to this page and I'm a fan of Phet, Prang and Punjan. I was supposed excited when prang was confirm to be phet boo in this. Hoping to see more of them in the future. Lol. Keep us updated. Thank you.

Iris Love

sarNie Egg
awesomedua said:
I came...for the BR cast..... JK..well, it's partially true. kekeke. :lol2:
Where can I find BR page? I'm using my phone so it's kind of hard for me to find them. Lol. Sorry for bothering and asking.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I agree ^^ Ken and Chompoo again?!? I really want a KA reunion. This series is more fitting to introduce new actors into the industry. I don't think veterans should even be casted.

Mahalo said:
I agree ^^ Ken and Chompoo again?!? I really want a KA reunion. This series is more fitting to introduce new actors into the industry. I don't think veterans should even be casted.

The sad part is Ken and Chompoo have no chemistry either! And Chompoo's acting isn't that good for me. I'd rather see a KA reunion or Ken pairing up with a younger generation actress like Kim, Matt, Bella, etc. Just when I thought Ken was getting good projects it's turning out to be the opposite lol. 

I feel so frustrated.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Sweet_JJ said:

The sad part is Ken and Chompoo have no chemistry either! And Chompoo's acting isn't that good for me. I'd rather see a KA reunion or Ken pairing up with a younger generation actress like Kim, Matt, Bella, etc. Just when I thought Ken was getting good projects it's turning out to be the opposite lol. 

I feel so frustrated.
You said exactly what I wanted to say but I had to refrain myself from saying it because some fans are sensitive. Lol. Ken and Chomp really don't have chemistry in my opinion. The thing I can't stand about her is that she lacks expressive eyes. As I've said previously in multiple threads, anything can be bad about a person's acting but if they have dead eyes, I cannot tolerate it. That explains why I can tolerate Vee, Smart, and Stefan. Their acting isn't the greatest but at least they can emote feelings through their eyes ONCE in a while.  

Mahalo said:
You said exactly what I wanted to say but I had to refrain myself from saying it because some fans are sensitive. Lol. Ken and Chomp really don't have chemistry in my opinion. The thing I can't stand about her is that she lacks expressive eyes. As I've said previously in multiple threads, anything can be bad about a person's acting but if they have dead eyes, I cannot tolerate it. That explains why I can tolerate Vee, Smart, and Stefan. Their acting isn't the greatest but at least they can emote feelings through their eyes ONCE in a while.  

Lol yeah fans are sensitive but opinions are opinions right? I totally agree, Chompoo has dead eyes. Her eyes expression are always the same, whether she's acting happy, sad, etc. I thought she was good with Ch7 at the beginning of her career when she was in Andrew-Kob's lakorn but idk what happened with her acting now. Ken has chemistry with all his leading ladies, whether it is with Anne, Janie, Aom, Namtarn, Cherry, etc. but with Chompoo I feel nothing, I have no idea how they've done so many lakorns together...

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ken T with all the newbie...and with Chompoo...you go to be kidding me....please be rumor, please be rumor lol! I like Chompoo and Ken but individually not as a  pair i dont see much chemistry...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@oho;
Filming hasn't started yet since broadcast isn't finish with casting yet buttttt

Whaaaaaat? Really? Ken and chompoo too? Hrmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.