[Ch 3] The Cupids Series (Broadcast Thai Television)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:

Yes! Please please pretty pleaseeeee. How can they not see that Phet has potential? Potential to be a slap/kiss pa'ek, hahaha.
But yes, he's so talented and he truly deserves better roles.
I think we need to do more than wish on AF. Lol. We need to start an IG movement. Sadly, I don't have one.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
HAYYYYY. My Dkd2 gang all up in here gahaha. Kichy reuniting :faint: Phet in here too?! Dannng. But I'm not liking the other guys.. I hope they get switched out...Lol please.. I said please. Lmfao anywayz, just glad Kichy is reuniting girls *tears* I just wish it was in their own lakorn though! Thaaat would be so much better! Does anyone know if the cast is confirmed or... :nailbiter: I'm hoping it's a yes for Kichy and Phet but a nooo for the rest :ghehe: :no:

@Xiongurl, giiirl it wasn't even me that asked if Dkd2 gang was here hehe I just got here!! You guys all made it before me :no: :bhehe: it was our girl Ntsuab-Ci that said that lol . @ Ntsuab-Ci, Gotchu giirl :pervie: Man I'm hyper!

@janajelly, can I just like repeat your exact words? Haha , I'm not liking the other guys :(

@Marina & Mahalo, already talking about Phet in slap/kiss?!? :loool: this convo again huh?! Hahaha but yes , AGREE .he does need to be in one! A S A P

I think they're still casting but I don't think Ch3 will approve of these guys, seriously they don't have the looks to pass. I haven't even seen them before and this is like all of Nong's bias people she likes lol. 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
I think they're still casting but I don't think Ch3 will approve of these guys, seriously they don't have the looks to pass. I haven't even seen them before and this is like all of Nong's bias people she likes lol. 
Oh so these aren't all approved yet? Icic didn't realize that, if that's the case hope they keep Ken and Phet. They can replace the rest. 

xcinsationalx said:
Oh so these aren't all approved yet? Icic didn't realize that, if that's the case hope they keep Ken and Phet. They can replace the rest. 

Nothing is confirmed, so casting can change anytime until the fitting. 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Okay let's see. That Bie guy do look familiar. The only guy I can think of is that one guy that liked Kornrumpa in The Sixth Sense 2.  :scratchhead2: 

Not confirmed yet? I'm fine with that. But please do keep Ken & Phet! But if this is gonna be a not very interesting series. I want Ken and Phet out though. & cast them in their own separated (GOOD) lakorn being the praeks with ofc. good nangeks. Ahem Kichy Ahem Prahet Ahem Phetoey. LOL, anyone that's a good actress is fine! 

DKD GANG UNITE! LOL. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I loveeeeddd Ken and Phet's hilarious bromance in DKD haha yesssss Phet needs a lakorn of his own too:) I actually like Typhoon so im happy he might get a chance to be a praek in this series if the cast is confirmed.

Nowwww we need to know who the Nang'eks might be. Please cast Prang and Phet. I need to bombard the director and producers ig about my interest lol if not PRAHET, I would even want to see Typhoon and Prang haha

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder if they will still do the lakorn with Ken and Wawwa now that they are doing this series. I mean it's the same production, right?

sarNie Adult
@ipsmilez, aw why weren't you fangirling with us in the Dkd2 thread girl!? But, YAS, please bombard them on Instagram haha. Btw, may I know your Instagram so I can follow you? :loool:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
cool :) said:
@ipsmilez, aw why weren't you fangirling with us in the Dkd2 thread girl!? But, YAS, please bombard them on Instagram haha. Btw, may I know your Instagram so I can follow you? :loool:
I was in Thailand at that time so when I got back to my sisters apartment, I was too out of it to come spazz with the gals hehe ouuuu yessss. Leave me a comment on one of my pic so I know who you are ^^ Funny thing was, I met Typhoon at that time DKD aired haah

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Okay let's see. That Bie guy do look familiar. The only guy I can think of is that one guy that liked Kornrumpa in The Sixth Sense 2.  :scratchhead2: 

Not confirmed yet? I'm fine with that. But please do keep Ken & Phet! But if this is gonna be a not very interesting series. I want Ken and Phet out though. & cast them in their own separated (GOOD) lakorn being the praeks with ofc. good nangeks. Ahem Kichy Ahem Prahet Ahem Phetoey. LOL, anyone that's a good actress is fine! 

DKD GANG UNITE! LOL. 

Yes! The Bie guy is the Sung Soo guy in Sixth Sense :D I think he's alright but I just have something little against him because of his character in SS, haha.

And I'm just hoping for Kichy and Phet to stay in. Please pair Phet with an awesome girl :3 Prang would be a plus!
I would also love to start an IG movement for Phet in a slap/kiss but I'm so clueless on how to begin... :/ And I would also bombard the director & producer's IG but I have no idea what their IGs are, haha.

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Yes! The Bie guy is the Sung Soo guy in Sixth Sense :D I think he's alright but I just have something little against him because of his character in SS, haha.

And I'm just hoping for Kichy and Phet to stay in. Please pair Phet with an awesome girl :3 Prang would be a plus!
I would also love to start an IG movement for Phet in a slap/kiss but I'm so clueless on how to begin... :/ And I would also bombard the director & producer's IG but I have no idea what their IGs are, haha.
Girl gimme your Instagram too! I swear i keep forgetting to tell you :loool: and omg, gosh, please start one and I may follow it :pervie:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Ntsuab-Ci said:

DKD GANG UNITE! LOL. 
Ah yes you're right that's him lol. He played quite the annoying character in that on lol. Considering this series is 8 books I hope they come up with a good cast, because I can't imagine people would stick around for the whole series if only a few of the leads are good. I am curious to hear about all the different story lines though. Hopefully we get those summaries soon. 

Ntsuab-Ci

huajaikaungtur said:

LOL! I thought you said "bombed" instead of bombard. "And I would also bombed the director & producer's IG" Hahaha, silly me. 

Girl gimme your Instagram too! I swear i keep forgetting to tell you :loool: and omg, gosh, please start one and I may follow it :pervie:
You & your instagram, LOL.  :whahuh: 

xcinsationalx said:
Ah yes you're right that's him lol. He played quite the annoying character in that on lol. Considering this series is 8 books I hope they come up with a good cast, because I can't imagine people would stick around for the whole series if only a few of the leads are good. I am curious to hear about all the different story lines though. Hopefully we get those summaries soon. 
He was annoying but he was cute ONCE  from the beginning, lol. Yes! I really hope they have a good cast that would make us wanna watch all of it! Feeling like their are gonna be a bit of newbies though.

sarNie Adult
Ntsuab-Ci said:
LOL! I thought you said "bombed" instead of bombard. "And I would also bombed the director & producer's IG" Hahaha, silly me. 

He was annoying but he was cute ONCE  from the beginning, lol. Yes! I really hope they have a good cast that would make us wanna watch all of it! Feeling like their are gonna be a bit of newbies though.
Haha what?! :loool: this is how i'll get closer to peeps, just like you and me right? :pervie: :ghehe: hahaha

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥

Give me yours, too! Mines is okaiitsmarina :) This girl, hahaha. You crack me up XD

Ntsuab-Ci said:

Oh no, girl. I would never bomb their IG ... maybe if they don't put Phet in a pa'ek role to my liking... hahaha, just kidding.

Ntsuab-Ci

Haha what?! :loool: this is how i'll get closer to peeps, just like you and me right? :pervie: :ghehe: hahaha
Hahaha, yes indeed! Do you get on a lot?

huajaikaungtur said:

Give me yours, too! Mines is okaiitsmarina :) This girl, hahaha. You crack me up XD

Oh no, girl. I would never bomb their IG ... maybe if they don't put Phet in a pa'ek role to my liking... hahaha, just kidding.
Ou girl, can I follow you too? Lol.

Haha. I really hope Phet will get praek roles soon! He really has potential! I mean, if he's in here, he's gonna be one but ofc in his own, not series. Gah, he's SUCH a looker. All his nangeks are gonna be lucccky or already is! I've liked all his pairs so far and hopefully I will like the rest. xD But seriously. Prahet for the win, haha. 

KICHY TOO OFC. I can't wait to see them in here! Ahhh. Someone said in page one that they are gonna be koo jins? Or already is? Omg. :3 Happppyy child. LOL. Gotta love those teeth of theirs.  :pervie:  :bhehe:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Hahaha, yes indeed! Do you get on a lot?

Ou girl, can I follow you too? Lol.

Haha. I really hope Phet will get praek roles soon! He really has potential! I mean, if he's in here, he's gonna be one but ofc in his own, not series. Gah, he's SUCH a looker. All his nangeks are gonna be lucccky or already is! I've liked all his pairs so far and hopefully I will like the rest. xD But seriously. Prahet for the win, haha. 

KICHY TOO OFC. I can't wait to see them in here! Ahhh. Someone said in page one that they are gonna be koo jins? Or already is? Omg. :3 Happppyy child. LOL. Gotta love those teeth of theirs.  :pervie:  :bhehe:

Haha, yes! Feel free to follow me ;) I would love to follow you, too!
But yes, all Phet's girls are so lucky! And yeah, I hear Kichy is a koojin. The big teeth koojin or something along those lines, hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.