[Ch 3] The Cupids Series (Broadcast Thai Television)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I really don't think it's gonna be Prang tho. Ugh. I can be okay with it IF they have their own lakorn as the leads. But we'll see for the confirmation. XP

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ken, Phet and Panjan is understandable BUT the other guys eeeeek!!! I don't know! Namtran, same thing but the other girls, eeeek! Come on there are lots of Dara available Broadcast Thai!

pinkpeach

sarNie Egg
Sweet_09 said:
Ken, Phet and Panjan is understandable BUT the other guys eeeeek!!! I don't know! Namtran, same thing but the other girls, eeeek! Come on there are lots of Dara available Broadcast Thai!
I so agree with you!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
i love the KICHY/KENNAMTARN miss them glad they are back to double my excitement Phet with Prang cross fingers

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ugh. I'm not digging the cast, except for Phet and Kichy. I'm not sure about Prajan. Haha. But I agree that there are a lot of other daras that Broadcast Thai can choose from. Better and experienced. I'm not a fan of Prahet...yet, but from what i've heard they're pretty well liked together as a pair. Hopefully they get casted together in here. I like Prang as an actress, so I hope she gets cast in here with Phet. :D

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Here are my cast for this lakorn from what we have up there lol! Forgive me if i do anyone wrong na!

whatever story line fit hahahahahah  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Rose you're missing out :p gahaah

@sweet_09

I thought typhoon was casted as one of the pra'ek as well as Bie since there is 8 novels. Bie & Typhoon are super close ^.^ Bie also has a project with Prang but I'm not too sure what it is for? Ch3 movie project?

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Is Prahet like a "popular" couple or no? Lol. Are fans as crazy about them as we most are?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@nstuab,
Basing on IG, I don't think Prahet is a popular couple if compared to Toey & Wawwa pairing. ><" But that's okay, they have us haha I think Toey/Prang pairing is even more popular than PraheT too.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
This series is very anticipated in Thailand and that guy next to Phet is the son of Honey and that one actor who is also a photographer. Sorry forgot his name but anyways, the guy is really cute in person and that picture does him no justice. All the elders who are veteran actresses and producers of channel 3 loves him. I think he will do well. He'll be like Ken P and Toey, a dark horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.