[Ch 3] The Cupids Series (Broadcast Thai Television)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait Toey and Wawaa are both in the series but are not paired with each other!? Wow I'm not even a huge fan of them but I liked them and thought their pairings was a pretty sure thing. 

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
ip.smilez said:
What? Cheer and Toey? Why not Cheer and Kan!!!

Omggg. I love Cheer and Kan together. I loved them in Pang Sanaeha. I really wanted them to pair up again since forvever. Kind of sad though that it won't be happening.
xcinsationalx said:
Wait Toey and Wawaa are both in the series but are not paired with each other!? Wow I'm not even a huge fan of them but I liked them and thought their pairings was a pretty sure thing. 
Was Wawwa confirmed for this series?? Anyways, I actually liked the pairing of Toey and Wawwa too. That just sucks now. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Oh nooo, just saw pancake in Mint Thita's MV with Toey, please just dont. But since theres not that much update anymore here are some hang out pics of Kichy(BuckTeethCouple) for Faii's b-day along witb Mint T, happy they're all hanging out before shooting begins...
Cr as tagged

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Cheer and Toey. Never saw that coming in a thousand yrs. Uh uh. Boy and Mint again :,( the last one was torturous!

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
I think Toey and Cheer is pretty much comfirm to be in Shorn Ruk Gamthep from K'Nong recent interview about Cheer. She didn't say yes but when the reporter ask if there is anything unclear and that's the reason why there isn't a clearly comfirment and K'Nong answered that there isn't, it's just they will open it next year and this year they are only filming the first two. I take it as a comfirment. lol

I have already bought the book and reading it make me really want to see them together, P'ek character really suit Toey because p'ek should be looking Thai-handsome but they didn't tell much on how n'ek look like but she has long hair.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?

PHET WAS CHANGED?

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG T____________________T

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
well I did once say before that if Lek and Prang were paired up before Phet and Prang, I would've fell in love with these two first because I was a fan of Lek before Phet haha They were suppose to pair up in Sapai Jao anyways so I guess this will be nice. Don't know when we're ever going to see PPTEAM pair up again. Sadden by this news but its bittersweet cause I am celebrating in the inside because the praek is changed to someone I like and someone who Prang is close to since they have the same manager.

LEKPRANG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.