[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
^What? Between the main couple? I thought they were going to be the sweet, gentle relationship lol
N'ek wanted p'ek to make a political move and p'ek got mad so he said he wanted something in exchange and he tried to rawr her. She said no a couple of times but by the time he carried her to the bed she wrapped her arms around him and gave in.

sarN

sarNie Granny
N'ek wanted p'ek to make a political move and p'ek got mad so he said he wanted something in exchange and he tried to rawr her. She said no a couple of times but by the time he carried her to the bed she wrapped her arms around him and gave in.
I love how u type it all serious without any "lol" insert :risas3:.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it sounds hot

and there will be a baby too, the baby has some charisma :lol:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
i wonder what this say :rolleyes:
I think it's the plot of the lakorn? There are also plots released for other Channel 3 lakorns which I think are done or almost finished with filming.

Mimo

sarNie Egg
i wonder what this say :rolleyes:
Synopsis
----------
This is about loving, sacrificing and homeland. Minglah fall in love for Sukhawong but he fall in love with Maenmueng who is her half sister. Finally, Minglah has to be sent to Muang Mun for giving herself to the King, and Sukhawong marriage with Maenmuang. Minglah is so mad at Maenmuang, meanwhile she must try to get away from Pattamasuda, the cruel queen of Muang Mun. How can she get away? Love relationship of Sukhawong and Maengmuang must has a big problem when Maenmuang mus choose between Sukhawong the man she love and her loving for homeland, like as word of Normuang who is her brother always taught her

cr: ig thaidramatic_update

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Synopsis
----------
This is about loving, sacrificing and homeland. Minglah fall in love for Sukhawong but he fall in love with Maenmueng who is her half sister. Finally, Minglah has to be sent to Muang Mun for giving herself to the King, and Sukhawong marriage with Maenmuang. Minglah is so mad at Maenmuang, meanwhile she must try to get away from Pattamasuda, the cruel queen of Muang Mun. How can she get away? Love relationship of Sukhawong and Maengmuang must has a big problem when Maenmuang mus choose between Sukhawong the man she love and her loving for homeland, like as word of Normuang who is her brother always taught her

cr: ig thaidramatic_update
thank you you are very friendly :)

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I notice that most of Taew's lakorns are historical and only few are modern, hope she'll be able to do more modern too but anyways they all look good here. Mark looks mighty handsome and both Taew and Mew are pretty. And it is interesting to see Mew as a rai. Would love to see Mark and Mew in a separate lakorn as pranangs in the future.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my watch for this lakorn will depend if there ill be sub or no so hope someone will sub it to see how mark's charcater will be here

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I notice that most of Taew's lakorns are historical and only few are modern, hope she'll be able to do more modern too but anyways they all look good here. Mark looks mighty handsome and both Taew and Mew are pretty. And it is interesting to see Mew as a rai. Would love to see Mark and Mew in a separate lakorn as pranangs in the future.
Yeah, I agree. But good for her because historical Lakorn seem to be more popular just like Nakee! Like I said Taew always gets the best script and storyline! She is so lucky!

Yak555

sarNie Egg
Yeah, I agree. But good for her because historical Lakorn seem to be more popular just like Nakee! Like I said Taew always gets the best script and storyline! She is so lucky!
I think it is not because of her luck but because she is the best quality actress, in each lakorn she have to learn new language, like in Nakee she have to speak like north east person, in Rak Nakara she have to speak like north person, and this is very different language, just only Taew can do it, I can't found this ability in another actress.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I think it is not because of her luck but because she is the best quality actress, in each lakorn she have to learn new language, like in Nakee she have to speak like north east person, in Rak Nakara she have to speak like north person, and this is very different language, just only Taew can do it, I can't found this ability in another actress.
I'm not saying that she only has luck. What I mean is she got talent and luck. I know she has pure Thai look which is a big benefit for her because she will has high chance acting in period or boran Lakorn which is somehow popular for Thai people! I believe if the same opportunity was given to some other talent actresses, they will try their best and I'm sure it will come out not much different. I know it is difficult to learn different language or pronunciation, but I don't believe Taew is the only actress who can do that! Some other actress never even get the offer, how can we know that they cannot do it like Taew did? I'm glad that Teaw are so popular nowadays because she is talent and she has been in this industry longer than some other 2nd generation. By saying that I did not mean to offend anyone.

Last edited:

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I haven't had time to watch Taew's old lakorn like with Aum or P Por. At that time, she just accept about 1 lakorn each year.
I like her since her lakorn with Mario because she is so damn sweet in here but I don't know that she can pull off playful, smart girl like Soifah, that is when I know that girl is born to act. And she keeps on improving, she is one of few Thai actress that I keep my eyes on.
I think not only because her luck, her talent, but the truth is the produce can fully believe that Taew can make the roles interesting. And I think beside working with Actart that produce historical lakorn, she just joins one more lakorn with James Ji that is another historical so far

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I haven't had time to watch Taew's old lakorn like with Aum or P Por. At that time, she just accept about 1 lakorn each year.
I like her since her lakorn with Mario because she is so damn sweet in here but I don't know that she can pull off playful, smart girl like Soifah, that is when I know that girl is born to act. And she keeps on improving, she is one of few Thai actress that I keep my eyes on.
I think not only because her luck, her talent, but the truth is the produce can fully believe that Taew can make the roles interesting. And I think beside working with Actart that produce historical lakorn, she just joins one more lakorn with James Ji that is another historical so far
Yeah, I notice she works with actart a lot, p'off seems to like her too. May I ask you a question? Is actart only produce period and historical drama, not modern?

Yak555

sarNie Egg
Yeah, I notice she works with actart a lot, p'off seems to like her too. May I ask you a question? Is actart only produce period and historical drama, not modern?
I think Thong Nua Kaw which Nun play as Lamyong is the most modern of actart (but this drama atmosphere still look alike Thailand in 10-20 years ago), may be a little old or period drama is the strong point of actart.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I think Thong Nua Kaw which Nun play as Lamyong is the most modern of actart (but this drama atmosphere still look alike Thailand in 10-20 years ago), may be a little old or period drama is the strong point of actart.
P'off seems like a very good producer and director! Almost every Lakorn he made end up getting high rating! But I'm so disappointed with the Leudmungkorn series!