[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

sarN

sarNie Granny
i only hope in the new version . the husband will tell his wife that he had always loved her b/c all thru the whole lakorn she assumed he loved the other girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! piss me off .she die not knowing her husband love her !!!!!!!!!! grrrr

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
That just stinks for me. I'm skipping this one. I don't think my heart can stand Mew being Mingla. I just can't. :cry:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Mew is taking rai? Awww I wanted to see Taew in Noon's role. Anyways I'm super happy P'Off wants Mark so bad, can't wait for the fitting. In the meantime I must rewatch the old version.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yes, Mew will be playing the baddie. I wanted to see Taew in that character because Taew's acting is so bland when she plays a prim and proper role versus feisty ones.

Mew actually has a natural softness to her.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It'll be interesting that Mew will be taking on a role different from her other roles, it gives her more experience and I'm glad for that.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I can totally see Mew as Mingla because Mew has said that her true personality isn't proper like her characters. Lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I too want to see Mew in the rai role to see how far she can go. She already amazed me with how much she improved in only 2-3 years.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, I've always been a fan of Mew. And she can even break through boring and dull character in Sai See Plerng. So excited to see. The problem is I like both females but not a fan of Mark, so feminine looking for my taste.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The only issue I have with Mark is his acting. He's an actor yet he's never been able to have a break through in any of the roles and the guy gets some pretty interesting roles too.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I'd rather not see Mew in here at all if she was to play Mingla :/....I think Teaw should've played Mingla. Don't wanna see Mew as rai....or 2nd to Teaw.

But I might still watch cause I love Mew and love Mark

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Eh? So P'Daeng Tanya just gave an interview with KCL saying she doesn't dare confirm Mark as the praek just yet because his queue is conflicted with filming Buang Athitarn. They're currently in the process on consulting with the elders but she personally still wants Mark to act in this one. When about the ladies, she said when she read the script, she instantly thought of Taew and Mew. She's already worked with Taew many times so she's fully aware of her capabilities, suitabilities to the point where she's their love child. As for Mew, she shares a resemblance with Taew but looks more softer so to pair them together would likely work out. 

When asked why did she decide to change Mew to portray MingLa who is the antagonist, P'Daeng says that MingLa isn't a bad character. MingLa can be considered as another role that has realistic and human qualities as she was raised by her mother who always incites her. If Mew is able to pull this character off, she will become a quality actress. As of now, they have to send Mew to acting classes to learn more and P'Daeng herself must bring out all the potential that Mew has out of her.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So then p'ek could be or could not be Mark. Either way I'll be happy. If he's in here then yay dream pairing. If not, then yay, maybe dream pairing in a better storyline where they actually have a happy ending. Ken P would be a good actor for this. Would love to see him with Taew and Mew too. Plus he doesn't have a baby face. :)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Really? P'Daeng's reason for switching the roles sounds like a bunch of BS. If they really knew Taew's capabilities, they would have her as Mingla like how they originally planned it. They just didn't want Taew to be second to a newcomer like Mew. When it comes to suitability, Taew should be Mingla and Mew, Maenmuang. Mew has a natural softness to her appearance wise and Mingla is more challenging to execute, which should be given to Taew due to her "capabilities" and seniority. But I guess, egos. Lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I actually think its a good idea to spread Mew's abilities. I could care less what roles they take on as long as they expand their capabilities. I would love to see Mew expand to more spicy feisty roles than just nice, prim and proper.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I believe in Mew. She's such a good actress considering her short profile. But I just don't buy the reason for switching the roles. Haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I liked both but that's probably because both Aum and Noon made those roles shine. However, personally, Mingla's character is more challenging because she goes through a lot. She goes from being a spoiled brat to a disabled person in the end. She has to marry, seduce, and sleep for survival and power, has to plot and plan to overthrow the Queen, gets pregnant, gets her babies aborted in such a torturous way, it's really tough to be comfortable enough to do those scenes and come out looking as natural as possible. Maenmuang is a good role too. She loves pra'ake but can never fully embrace him due to her guilty conscious. She has class, grace, and softness yet carries an entire country on her shoulders.

Taew is bland as a soft spoken character and then annoying as an outspoken role. Haha.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh then I definitely want to see Mew as Mingla. This could be the role that makes her or maybe break her. I hope she does well because she's one of the few nang'eks I adore at ch3 but then again I don't want her to be too popular because with popularity comes sensitive fans then I might have to divorce her too lol.