[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOL I know I almost gave up on watching Namtan Mai.
Yeah i did too. Its the most unbearable storyline that i had seen. Mart or Au will be request to be the p'ek in here.
Nok and Aum is another story. Nok suit a father role whereas Aum suit in action or sadistic role like JLR.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
me too. i just watched the sweet scenes in the first few eps and then skipped right to the end.
I've skipped the whole thing cos by seeing the teaser isn't a good one. My two fingers crosses for Mart or Au to
take the p'ek in this remake.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Aff and Taew are the perfect cast to be sisters. They look like each other at certain angles wait a lot of angles. And they're both beautiful.

cecilia

Staff member
^it's an adaptation from book -- so ppl can remake this as long as they have right to do it from the author ^^

vangm18

sarNie Egg
since aum and noon played in the first one, it will be a tough decision to pick the new actresses for their roles...aum and noon were so beautiful in the original rak nakara ... personally, aff and taew are no competition for them at all...no offense to aff or taew fans but i don't really like their acting at all...

tinah

sarNie Coma
during that time aum and noon were pretty new to the biz as well so i dont think itll be that much of a cpmpetition. aff and taews acyimg is up to par so i believe they can do well in the role. i hope this gets confirmd soon

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
during that time aum and noon were pretty new to the biz as well so i dont think itll be that much of a cpmpetition. aff and taews acyimg is up to par so i believe they can do well in the role. i hope this gets confirmd soon
I wouldn't mind if Aff and Taew are in this lakorn but hope they will chose a very good p'ek.

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
^it's an adaptation from book -- so ppl can remake this as long as they have right to do it from the author ^^

Wow, didn't know that. This was one really good story. I still cry buckets on the part Maanmuerng gave up her life to be killed by her own brother. Then, aside from the closest family, the world would not know the sacrifice she made to protect the people and country she loves.

onahc

sarNie Elites
I hope Aff, Taew and Por N are cast in this. I feel strongly that they would do better than the Aum, Noon and Brook version.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Por N, noooo not him, he has too many lakorns already, he's too old for Taew anyways.
Hey Cupid Candy we can just imagine Mart as another example, his also old for Taew too. The person that pops up in my head can be Rome.
His not that old he would look cute with Taew.

cecilia

Staff member
i really wanna see Aff in this remake (even though she has done some already) -- i wanna see her beautiful face as one of the women in here -- she would looks so BEAUTIFUL in them clothes ^^