[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to cry looking at this... it's prob ML being tied up .....?

I have been very disappointed in MM through out the Lakorn but I won't give up on her displaying her love for JN! Tonight another reason to tune in!!!
I am thinking it is definitely ML, because she has yet to be tortured like Noon ML. This looks like a possible force abortion scene?? We all know that ML will be pretty much traumatise by the experience she had (in which ever country she is in at the moment lolz) and will become somewhat mute and bed bound when she gets rescued. I am actually really looking forward to that scene. The lakorn is getting so intense. :aaaaa:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
OMG

Jao Phu Kaew! I have been wondering who they picked to play MM and JN's son. Here he is! Can't believe he's the same little boy from Wayupak Montra. Very handsome, but he doesn't look like MM or JN lol.
I hope to see more of the actresses playing Fongchan and Khamkaew in future lakorns.

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Currently on a withdrawal. This scene holds a big part in Rak Nakara. Still trying to calm my heart down, because the feeling and pain in this scene is to much to handle. I'm also trying to reduce my swollen eyes. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::(:(:(

By far my favorite scene!

IMG_20170930_182039_553.jpg

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
JN seem like he want to cry out in that scene but he hold it back because if he cry who's going to comfort MM.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
JN seem like he want to cry out in that scene but he hold it back because if he cry who's going to comfort MM.
LOL-- yep, I saw that I couldn't stop bursting out laughing 55555555:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: He's so adorable and so kind though, just so understanding and forgiving!:clap:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyhow, Today Show, the show I've been waiting for since forever is finally airing tonight!! 3pm Thailand time!!!!!!!!! I just wanted to see what they're talking about bc they had so much fun filming it behind the scene!!! So excited!!:clap::p;)
View attachment 7499 View attachment 7500 View attachment 7501
View attachment 7498
View attachment 7496 View attachment 7497
cr. mew's IG, original owners :)
:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
Finally it's going to air. Felt like forever waiting for oct 1st to come around. :aaaaa:
IMG_0810.jpg IMG_0811.jpg

aoiko

sarNie Egg
LOL-- yep, I saw that I couldn't stop bursting out laughing 55555555:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: He's so adorable and so kind though, just so understanding and forgiving!:clap:
Yeah, I notice too. In the old version, Brook's JN was mean towards MM. He loves her, but sometimes he would say somethings to upset MM. This version, Mark's JN is more settle and kind towards MM. It almost seem as though their roles have been switch. JN in old version is mean, MM in old version is sweet and affectionate. JN in new one is affectionate and understanding, MM in new version is cold and keeps to herself. Hmmmm. Interesting.

xodxo

Wanted to translate and share what Mark posted. It's quite meaningful and different in terms of people's thinking. Perhaps, a good discussion we all could have after you guys read it.

IMG_3723.jpg
Wives make mistakes in 3 cities
With different reasons
Husbands also punish wives differently, based on their personality, their beliefs
And their love, their fondness for each other #Raknakara

~~
So this is my take. Each wife makes a mistake, but JN chooses to forgive and understand MM. The Lord of Muerngmarn chooses to upgrade ML into a higher position to swing her. MM's father decides to bring in another mistress. The message of the quote is that any woman can make a mistake, but whether the husband chooses to punish them is also based on how he is truly fond of her and loves her. Not every mistake will involve getting another wife! Haha

JN is such an ideal husband!!:naughty2:;):icon12:

P

PrincessKarina

OMG

Jao Phu Kaew! I have been wondering who they picked to play MM and JN's son. Here he is! Can't believe he's the same little boy from Wayupak Montra. Very handsome, but he doesn't look like MM or JN lol.
I hope to see more of the actresses playing Fongchan and Khamkaew in future lakorns.
Oh I remember him now! What a cutie! Lol

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I cried when watching all emotional scenes between JN and MM yesterday even their happy time. Just thinking what will going through to JN when MM dies. Today ep, JN and NM may have a fight and MM will jump out to cover for JN. NM why doesn’t he see that MM loves her husband and asks her to do impossible and unfaithful to her husband. All he cares is his country, his power not his sister.

xodxo

I cried when watching all emotional scenes between JN and MM yesterday even their happy time. Just thinking what will going through to JN when MM dies. Today ep, JN and NM may have a fight and MM will jump out to cover for JN. NM why doesn’t he see that MM loves her husband and asks her to do impossible and unfaithful to her husband. All he cares is his country, his power not his sister.
He's crazy tbh

xodxo

Anyhow, I couldn't help but to share this! Lol! Taew's fc posted this saying Taew's onscreen pra'eks look exactly like her offscreen pra'ek lol :risas3::p
IMG_3744.jpg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahahhahaha why?? They said similar not exactly alike 5555 tell me what you difference is?? Hahah
I still dont see similarities so No commment. :facepalm: But I have to admit Taew's Bf do have some sort of charm about him that make him very likeable:D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Waaaah! So sweet! JN Sukawong is my new favorite p'ek. Gosh, Namfon's eyes are so beautiful.

Mingla is so wicked until she smiles showing teeth...suddenly I can't take her seriously because she looks so cute LOL! I am more intrigued by ML's character than MM's.

Last edited: