[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
@xodxo To me JN actually understand that MM is stuck in the middle of everything and does not hold it against her, even after knowing full well she intended to poison him, he still understood why she had intended to do so. ( which make him even more so loveable :icon12:) One of my fav scene, such an emotional scene . You can see how guilty and torn MM felt and the pain JN was in seeing MM in that much pain :crybaby2:In my opinion I don't even think JN was all that concern about MM trying to poison him :facepalm: he is more concerned about the fact MM is in so much pain from having to be put in a situation like that.. will done to both Mark and TAew :clap: I hope Mark gets recognised for his role as JN and get nominated for an award :cheer:
Bc he loves her so much, he never question her of ever killing him. But he said "if for any reason, that was the case, he's willing to die in her hands." Had her bawling like crazy.

After being so loving towards her, showing her all of his love and affection, I still can't believe MM fails to recognize his love. She did say, "JN and her child are her eyes and soul," that's why she couldn't poison him but still......MM--as a viewer I feel so disheartened and betrayed. Only a kind hearted person like JN would be able to forgive you every time you treat him awfully.

xodxo

I feel like this mew ML is not suffering or tortured as much as noon ML. If i remember correctly the first night Noon slept with the lord , su su performed some sort of abortion on Noon immediately in case she had fallen pregnant. Unless it's coming up?? ..

Anyway looking forward to tomorrow epi . Look so intense, is NM aware that MM is pregnant?? Because he is really being an ass :facepalm:
Yes--there is so much difference in this version ...

Mew's ML actually had a more fair stay. Noon's ML was all about being tortured lol

Vice versa, Aum's MM = so warm and gentle, Taew's MM = cold, distant, shows almost no love to JN :(

JN in this version is consistent but I think he's even more sweet, kind and logical besides the fact that he's already more charming! Haha :D

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Watching this lakorn to this ep, honestly I don’t want MM to die first. I don’t want JN to die neither but to this point, I want her is the one who suffers, be hurt, regrets and live to remember all the things JN did to her.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Bc he loves her so much, he never question her of ever killing him. But he said "if for any reason, that was the case, he's willing to die in her hands." Had her bawling like crazy.

After being so loving towards her, showing her all of his love and affection, I still can't believe MM fails to recognize his love. She did say, "JN and her child are her eyes and soul," that's why she couldn't poison him but still......MM--as a viewer I feel so disheartened and betrayed. Only a kind hearted person like JN would be able to forgive you every time you treat him awfully.
Well for MM to say that "JN and her child are her heart and soul" . To me that is an indication of her saying She loves him.:facepalm: I am still siding with MM. :cheer:she may act cold towards him but when he is around her embracing her with those gentle kisses and touches you can feel the love MM has for JN ( you can see it in her eyes and body language :naughty2:) well to me that is how I feel anyway :celebrate16:.

Mark commented on one of a fan IG. What did he write ?? :facepalm:
IMG_2655.jpg

xodxo

Watching this lakorn to this ep, honestly I don’t want MM to die first. I don’t want JN to die neither but to this point, I want her is the one who suffers, be hurt, regrets and live to remember all the things JN did to her.
I kind of don't care if she died or not either, but like I said earlier I'm not sure if I'll have tears for this MM, compared to Aum's MM. plus, this MM overlooked the most loving husband she had and took him for granted. It's just not fair to JN at all.

xodxo

Well for MM to say that "JN and her child are her heart and soul" . To me that is an indication of her saying She loves him.:facepalm: I am still siding with MM. :cheer:she may act cold towards him but when he is around her embracing her with those gentle kisses and touches you can feel the love MM has for JN ( you can see it in her eyes and body language :naughty2:) well to me that is how I feel anyway :celebrate16:.

Mark commented on one of a fan IG. What did he write ?? :facepalm:
View attachment 7484
Lol--I'm not about taking sides, but I really do not find this MM memorable at all.:confused0::nut::rolleyes:

The fan said, "Who cried in this scene?"

Mark answered, "me."

5555--duh, I was half disappointed, half sad, half crying inside :celebrate16:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes--there is so much difference in this version ...

Mew's ML actually had a more fair stay. Noon's ML was all about being tortured lol

Vice versa, Aum's MM = so warm and gentle, Taew's MM = cold, distant, shows almost no love to JN :(

JN in this version is consistent but I think he's even more sweet, kind and logical besides the fact that he's already more charming! Haha :D
I thought so, because I don't recall Noon ML mum went with her to Muerngmarn and Noon ML was pretty much tortured all the way through most of her time there. Anyway I am off its so late here.. continue tomorrow and don't forget to watch the today talk show and share if anything juicy comes up during the interview :aaaaa: as I am not going to be able to catch it live.. good night Zzz

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kay123 good night. Hope ya can sleep soundlessly tonight without being haunted by NM or MM's coldness lol
Hahah I will be sleeping just fine, I will be thinking of all those gentle touches and kisses from JN and I will imagine I am MM :risas3: I have exactly 3hrs left before I have to wake up for work :drooling: night night Zzz

Edited : @xodxo back to share this and I am off for real:risas3: Mark watching that scene when JN found out about MM intended to poison him.. he is cute :aaaaa:
https://instagram.com/p/BZq8FAKnx7L/

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Aw!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is the the link to that scene when JN found the poison . The dialogue is on point . :sad6:One of my favourite scenes by far. translated by banmarkpantip_inter .
https://instagram.com/p/BZrtDzcDQs3/
(Maenmuang)
“... You knew it since the beginning that I want to take your life.
Why do you still trust me?
Why do you still eat my meal?”
(Sukawong)
“... Because I know that your love for me is real.
It’s not a trick to push me into your plan.
I’ve never think that you will be able to kill me.
BUT,
If everythink I think was wrong,
If I am going to die,
I won’t be angry at you.
I won’t blame you at all.
I am ready to die by your hands,
the hands of the one I love most in my life.”
Just relax.
We both have duty for our own countries.
Till now, I don’t think it’s too late for your father and brother to accept the fact,
and not think too much on their side.
You,too.
If you put away your duty,
I would have heard the ‘love’ word from you.”

:sad6::sad6:I have repeatedly watched his scenes since last night :crybaby2:

aoiko

sarNie Egg
I feel that, yes Taew's MM is cold, but she seems to be warming up to JN. In the first episode she mentioned something about promising her uncle to never show her tears to anyone. For MM to cry in front of JN is saying a lot already. She is showing a lot of her weak sides to JN. I can see her character develop from this cold person to a person who is curious about western culture and then actually seeming to care a little about JN. I mean if she didn't really have the heart and was still all about duty, she would of listen to her brother's request to poison JN. But what did she do, throws the poison away. It's sad that she is stuck between duty to her home land and duty to her husband. I can see that this is the first betrayal towards her country. I feel having a western doctor check up on MM is a way to show her change as a character, because, to me, I think this is a way to help show her that change is not bad but good. Being westernize not only helped make things useful, but it can also help during times of needs, in this case, MM's time of need is when she thought she lost her baby. Then finds out that the western doctor helped her through the process of caring and securing the safety of the baby. She is slowly caring for JN little by little, even though she doesn't recognize that JN loves her a lot by being affectionate towards her during her times of need.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
JN mentioned, "our love" throughout the past two episodes. evidently he knows she loves him. She called JN and their child the dearest things to her heart. Y'all, it doesn't get more clear than that. He himself has not said "I love you" so overall, fair is fair. No matter how sweet JN was, he can't ask MM to say something which he has not given either. They both are well aware of each other's love at this point, and also importantly, they both know that love is not expressed in the same way.

He was confident in her love, that's why he has remained faithful to her this entire time. Let's talk about that. That their love is unconditional, and ever since they slept together, he has not asked anything from her. Likewise, she has not asked anything from him, she has loved him so much she was willing to let him take a second wife. That is not MM being apathetic. That is the way she loves the people around her: by opening doors to their happiness. Because she understands the value of freedom.

I quite enjoy seeing ML toying with people when it's not MM, heh. Although I'm growing afraid for her. Things are getting even more heated in ChiangNgern and MueangMan, it was always a relief when the scenes changed to the softness of CPK. So sad that ML's mom killed her own sister.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel that, yes Taew's MM is cold, but she seems to be warming up to JN. In the first episode she mentioned something about promising her uncle to never show her tears to anyone. For MM to cry in front of JN is saying a lot already. She is showing a lot of her weak sides to JN. I can see her character develop from this cold person to a person who is curious about western culture and then actually seeming to care a little about JN. I mean if she didn't really have the heart and was still all about duty, she would of listen to her brother's request to poison JN. But what did she do, throws the poison away. It's sad that she is stuck between duty to her home land and duty to her husband. I can see that this is the first betrayal towards her country. I feel having a western doctor check up on MM is a way to show her change as a character, because, to me, I think this is a way to help show her that change is not bad but good. Being westernize not only helped make things useful, but it can also help during times of needs, in this case, MM's time of need is when she thought she lost her baby. Then finds out that the western doctor helped her through the process of caring and securing the safety of the baby. She is slowly caring for JN little by little, even though she doesn't recognize that JN loves her a lot by being affectionate towards her during her times of need.
Well said. If I could give you two thumbs up in the comment rating I would :thumbup:. I am actually watching this raw without any understanding of the language (actually I could pick up like maybe 5% hahaha some words are almost exactly the same as my native language). But I could definitely see characters development from MM side. It was frustrating at that start to watch her so stubborn and cold (but somewhat understanding) but there has been a a few scenes that proves she had soften up when she spoke English to JN friend and shook his hand which she had refused to do at the start when they first met. The turning point for MM was definitely when she was close to having a misscarriage, you can see her characters changed from being completely stubborn to being somewhat soft and possibly developing some trust for JN. And you are right, if she was completely cold and was all about duty she would have definitely poison JN.

I don't feel MM even considered killing JN, she had always intended to throw the poison away from the start and was more conflicted about her feelings of how her brother would take it when he finds out she didn't do as she was told and this would definitely be seen as a huge betrayal not only to her country but her beloved brother. JN is fully aware of MM commitment and dedication to her country/people and family. So for MM to not go ahead with killing him as requested by her brother to do so (remember MM love/listen obey her brother) her decisions to not poison JN is a huge betrayal to her country and family and is also the first step to proving her love for JN is much stronger then any duty that had been given to her to fulfill and I believe JN knows that MM deep down loves him too now. This is why he said to MM according to the translation from banmarkpantip_inter
Sukawong)
“... Because I know that your love for me is real.
It’s not a trick to push me into your plan.
I’ve never think that you will be able to kill me.
BUT,
If everythink I think was wrong,
If I am going to die,
I won’t be angry at you.
I won’t blame you at all.
I am ready to die by your hands,
the hands of the one I love most in my life.”
Just relax.
We both have duty for our own countries.
Till now, I don’t think it’s too late for your father and brother to accept the fact,
and not think too much on their side.
You,too.
If you put away your duty,
I would have heard the ‘love’ word from you.”

I am sure that MM deep down also is somewhat aware that JN loves her a lot, but she just don't want to accept it because to her she believed that it will never work out due to the reasons that she was married off to JN as a duty to serve her country and felt pressure from
her bother that once her duty is done she is to leave JN and come back home. So to protect herself MM builds a barrier between her and JN hopefully she won't get hurt any more then she is now when the time comes. :crybaby2:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
JN mentioned, "our love" throughout the past two episodes. evidently he knows she loves him. She called JN and their child the dearest things to her heart. Y'all, it doesn't get more clear than that. He himself has not said "I love you" so overall, fair is fair. No matter how sweet JN was, he can't ask MM to say something which he has not given either. They both are well aware of each other's love at this point, and also importantly, they both know that love is not expressed in the same way.

He was confident in her love, that's why he has remained faithful to her this entire time. Let's talk about that. That their love is unconditional, and ever since they slept together, he has not asked anything from her. Likewise, she has not asked anything from him, she has loved him so much she was willing to let him take a second wife. That is not MM being apathetic. That is the way she loves the people around her: by opening doors to their happiness. Because she understands the value of freedom.
Agreed . In this version JN and MM actually seem to be expressing they love each other through some of their words, just not exactly saying "I love you" in the older version if I remember Brooke JN asked Aump MM if she loved "their child" Aump MM replied " why would you ask that of course I love our child"

But in this version as you mentioned Taew MM called "JN and their child the dearest things to her heart". That is a very clear indication she saying she loves him and JN knows this, hence that is why he is so patient with MM ..

:facepalm: :facepalm: The way the storyline is heading at the moment I am feeling confident that JN And MM will get a chance to say I love you before MM R.I.P :facepalm: (hopefully thinking on my behalf

<3MY

sarNie Egg
JN confrontation scene with MM in today's episode got be bawling my eyes out. Can't really help but cry along with Taew's acting. She is seriously a great crier. I need to find myself a JN, he's the perfect husband. JN's entire conversation screams that he loves MM and MM the most. If I was her, I don't think I'll doubt his love for me anymore. Especially the part where he is says that he's ready to die by her hand, the hand of the person he loves the most in his life. That conversation is much more than saying, "I love you". JN's words probably made MM feels even worst though because instead of being mad at her, JN willing gave up his life for her if she chooses to take his life.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
JN confrontation scene with MM in today's episode got be bawling my eyes out. Can't really help but cry along with Taew's acting. She is seriously a great crier. I need to find myself a JN, he's the perfect husband. JN's entire conversation screams that he loves MM and MM the most. If I was her, I don't think I'll doubt his love for me anymore. Especially the part where he is says that he's ready to die by her hand, the hand of the person he loves the most in his life. That conversation is much more than saying, "I love you". JN's words probably made MM feels even worst though because instead of being mad at her, JN willing gave up his life for her if she chooses to take his life.
My favourite scene by far, so well acted out by them both :thumbup:emotions was flying everywhere in that scenes. Taew's crying is just exceptional, she does her crying so well that I can't handle it :facepalm: because even if I don't want to cry I end up crying along with her character.

xodxo

Spoiler.
Omg! Who could this be chained up?? So intense . Could it be ML being tortured by su su ?
View attachment 7494
I want to cry looking at this... it's prob ML being tied up .....?

I have been very disappointed in MM through out the Lakorn but I won't give up on her displaying her love for JN! Tonight another reason to tune in!!!