[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yea, it looks like she had a miscarriage and again is blaming on the curse for the misery. But JN is doing everything he can to cheer her up. He brought in a white doctor to help. Gosh--it's so hard watching JN suffers while MM just tortures herself. I have no empathy left for MM. I can't take her thinking anymore. It's been dragging on like that for since forever!!!

Everyone is having a miscarriage including ML. Weird timing or just lack of doctors and health back then!!!

I'll comment more. Still pretty pissed at MM's dumb thinking! Lol :mad:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I don't know if i should continue to watch live or wait for the sub. Mark and Taew can't save for MM. Did she lose her baby? That means we can see more sweet scenes and prepare for next baby:naughty2: I'm so guilty to think like this.
LOL, I'm guilty for thinking that too! JN have an american doctor coming to help MM so we'll see what the outcome will be.

Like that white friend of JN said, small stuff to you is big stuff for a woman. He yet to say he loves her and she still blames herself. Sigh!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know if i should continue to watch live or wait for the sub. Mark and Taew can't save for MM. Did she lose her baby? That means we can see more sweet scenes and prepare for next baby:naughty2: I'm so guilty to think like this.
That is what I was going to ask. Did she lose the baby?? I felt bad for JN and MM if they did but all I could think of was that if she did that means there will have to be another baby making scene because they do have a baby later on .:facepalm:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I think MM’s baby is safe. Thanks to the doctor.
Yep looks like she didn't lose the baby after all ;)
Yea, it looks like she had a miscarriage and again is blaming on the curse for the misery. But JN is doing everything he can to cheer her up. He brought in a white doctor to help. Gosh--it's so hard watching JN suffers while MM just tortures herself. I have no empathy left for MM. I can't take her thinking anymore. It's been dragging on like that for since forever!!!

Everyone is having a miscarriage including ML. Weird timing or just lack of doctors and health back then!!!

I'll comment more. Still pretty pissed at MM's dumb thinking! Lol :mad:
Watching MM is like :BangHead::BangHead: but I can't help but still smile like cray cray when they are in the same scene :facepalm: even when the scenes supposed to be sad I am still smiling :risas3: .

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
I'm think I'm done with MM. I'm so done! She's either really stupid or is just a miserable person. She makes JN feel like he shouldn't be happy when he found out she's pregnant with their baby. I'm done with MM--- very dumb thinking!
I know right! she even asked the stupidest question like "you are happy",:facepalm: off course NJ is you can tell by the he look running to you MM.

xodxo

The baby is safe! Oh lord-- now JN has to leave for a big gov't meeting.There's war coming up in Chiang Nguern, the people that hated western culture the most ended up buying their weapons. What a huge a contradiction?

Is Su Su really pregnant? Did anyone catch that? Cuz the Lord is apparently really sex deprived so he's trying to get laid every so often lol

xodxo

Kudos to Namfon and Mew's acting! They both are literally running the show and keeping me intrigued with every scene they're in!! Haha

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Are they??? I think ML and the Queen had their period so they needed to burn the bed sheet to hide that thing. I think the Queen faked her pregnant and ML tried to get pregnant.
Seems like we have the same mind today. So the baby is safe and hope while take care the baby, both of them can unsderstand and know their heart.
ML- Mew is carrying the lakorn right now with all her spicy scenes. She always ends the lakorn.

xodxo

Holy water!!!! Next episode looks so good!!!!!!!!!! JN and NM are seriously going to war with each other!!!!!! NM to JN: "We can't live in the same world anymore, Sukhawong!" The preview looks so intense!!!:aaaaa::clap: Finally some action for JN, he's been just sitting around LOL sulking MM, it's getting tiredsome!! Now he can finally put things into action! I like Mark in those black ninja outfits! He looks so soft, youthful and just pure eye candy!! Hahahhha:p

Okay-- I guess I just figured something out about MUERNGMARN! So apparently, the Lord is a sex-manic, Su Su will allow him to sleep with other women and but must force those women to get miscarriage/abortion bc she wants her own son to be King. But is she really pregnant? Lol!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Are they??? I think ML and the Queen had their period so they needed to burn the bed sheet to hide that thing. I think the Queen faked her pregnant and ML tried to get pregnant.
Seems like we have the same mind today. So the baby is safe and hope while take care the baby, both of them can unsderstand and know their heart.
ML- Mew is carrying the lakorn right now with all her spicy scenes. She always ends the lakorn.
Yeah I was thinking that they had their period not pregnant either .
Kudos to Namfon and Mew's acting! They both are literally running the show and keeping me intrigued with every scene they're in!! Haha
Taew MM I find is very weak compared to Aump's MM.. I don't remember Aump's MM crying this much :BangHead:Aump's MM actually allowed herself to enjoy her time with JN .

xodxo

Wait, that was her period? lol oops! I thought it was a miscarriage bc she was screaming in panics mode!! Haha!! Okay-- never mind then. Thanks for clearing that up! I was confused why they keep burning the stained sheets?? Just to hide from not being pregnant??

Mew is srsly running the show! Her eyes speak fire!! Her beauty is glowing too! Namfon is also doing so good!! I love them both!! They make the show that much more exciting!!! They both deserve some acting awards already!!!!:clap:

But damn!! Next episode looks so GOOD!!! So good!!! JN can go take care of business!!!!!! Don't get hurt though JN!! Lol :p

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait, that was her period? lol oops! I thought it was a miscarriage bc she was screaming in panics mode!! Haha!! Okay-- never mind then. Thanks for clearing that up! I was confused why they keep burning the stained sheets?? Just to hide from not being pregnant??

Mew is srsly running the show! Her eyes speak fire!! Her beauty is glowing too! Namfon is also doing so good!! I love them both!! They make the show that much more exciting!!! They both deserve some acting awards already!!!!:clap:

But damn!! Next episode looks so GOOD!!! So good!!! JN can go take care of business!!!!!! Don't get hurt though JN!! Lol :p
Namfon is doing terrific, I am quite surprised at how good she is, so entertaining .. Looks like next epi MM is still crying, I think she will be crying all the way through til her last breath :facepalm: which she should really be saving for JN cuz she doesn't have much time left :facepalm: I have a feeling our JN will get hurt :crybaby2:

xodxo

I love Taew and how she's promoting the Lakorn and displaying so much love but god-- MM deserves a knock on the head!!! :pancarta::risas3::p:p:p

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
View attachment 7314

I still need to watch today episode!!! How was it???
I actually enjoyed today episode. But Watching MM is like :BangHead: I blame the script writer for making MM:BangHead: and then there is JN saying and doing all the right thing but won't reassure MM that what she feeling isn't true or just tell her he loves her .. JN and MM is smart and intelligent but when it comes to love they are pretty thick :BangHead::BangHead: