[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
Don't worry there'll be understanding and sweet scene between JN and MM after MM understanded JN about LOK but then there are a problem with NM. And NM tells MM to poison JN when they're already so in love and understand each other. That's what I understand from listening to the lakorn on YouTube.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Okay, so I just saw this from MM and ML and I'm very disappointed! I hate that MM keeps blaming herself? I do not think she has to feel like her life is obligated to her country? She has responsibilities I understand but she's so miserable and unhappy inside serving her country. It's like a dead end for her esp. for her kind of thinking and that's what makes it very frustrating.:mad::mad::confused: It makes JN feel helpless around her because her self-blame thinking is so trapped in a box that he can't get her to come out or help her. Omg--does anyone else see this? Lol!!:BangHead: I'm feeling suffocated as a viewer!:confused:

I need to know how each episode will pan out for the rest of the Lakorn bc I'm feeling angsty right now! Lol :p:mad:

Translation:
MM: "I'm the devil to everyone's happiness. I deserve to be cursed, don't I?"

ML: "One day, that curse will come true. Manmueng, you traitor."
IMG_3565.jpg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't worry there'll be understanding and sweet scene between JN and MM after MM understanded JN about LOK but then there are a problem with NM. And NM tells MM to poison JN when they're already so in love and understand each other. That's what I understand from listening to the lakorn on YouTube.
I hope the understanding will happen soon, hopefully in tonight episode. I can't handle the lack of imtimacy between JN And MM:BangHead:

Anyway just saw this on IG . Taew seem to be glowing this past Few days .. her face is so mesmerizing :love:
IMG_0250.JPG IMG_0251.JPG IMG_0252.JPG IMG_0253.JPG

xodxo

I will keep an eye out for you if there is any eng sub episodes.. My local store here is taking forever with the lakorn voice dubbing :BangHead:I am wondering if they are having a hard time finding someone who understands the dialect to dub the voice over :confused12: better not be. :(

Before the lakorn starts tonight let enjoy Mark :coleman: I am so inlove with him right now . His smile his laugh makes me so giddy
View attachment 7198

I love his side profile .. he looks so yummy:aaaaa:
View attachment 7200
View attachment 7201
Haha, yes, those are really adorable pictures! He does have a very nice right side profile! Mark is super charming! Super eye-candy! I fangirl over him like crazy all the time! Lol! :)

But right now, I'm bearing half of Jaonoi's pain!!!! Lol!! I'm very angry on Jaonoi's behalf!:pancarta:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay, so I just saw this from MM and ML and I'm very disappointed! I hate that MM keeps blaming herself? I do not think she has to feel like her life is obligated to her country? She has responsibilities I understand but she's so miserable and unhappy inside serving her country. It's like a dead end for her esp. for her kind of thinking and that's what makes it very frustrating.:mad::mad::confused: It makes JN feel helpless around her because her self-blame thinking is so trapped in a box that he can't get her to come out or help her. Omg--does anyone else see this? Lol!!:BangHead: I'm feeling suffocated as a viewer!:confused:

I need to know how each episode will pan out for the rest of the Lakorn bc I'm feeling angsty right now! Lol :p:mad:

Translation:
MM: "I'm the devil to everyone's happiness. I deserve to be cursed, don't I?"

ML: "One day, that curse will come true. Manmueng, you traitor."
View attachment 7199
And sadly the curse did come true :sad6:my poor JN will have to raise their baby alone, I would love to babysit for JN if he need help :risas3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha, yes, those are really adorable pictures! He does have a very nice right side profile! Mark is super charming! Super eye-candy! I fangirl over him like crazy all the time! Lol! :)

But right now, I'm bearing half of Jaonoi's pain!!!! Lol!! I'm very angry on Jaonoi's behalf!:pancarta:
JN need to man up and start taking control of his wife :aaaaa:she so stubborn and cold then just get physical :risas3:grab her kiss her just do whatever :aaaaa:(just don't hit her please)
I am super crazy with Mark right now. I smile to myself just looking at his pics and watching clips of him . I feel like a crazy stalker :risas3: saw his live clip with Kimmy selling or promoting the Fourever shirt thingy.. (to be honest I can't help but feel a little jealous for my MM) :risas3:

Anyone know what this clip is about? He looks so cool :coleman:
https://instagram.com/p/BZaQDIsARFP/

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry I am spamming with Mark's pics today :aaaaa:but it should be ok still topic related because it's JN :facepalm:

My Man :thumbup: IMG_0263.JPG IMG_0264.JPG IMG_0266.JPG IMG_0267.JPG IMG_0268.JPG

My fav out of the bunch is this side profile one :naughty2:
IMG_0265.JPG
:aaaaa::cheer:

xodxo

@Kay123 in that clip, he's just again encouraging fans to watch the Lakorn but that's a portion of an interview he did for Raknakara! In another portion, the interviewer asks if he's ever crushed on Taew's cuteness while filming? Lol he bursts out laughing so loud, so cute! More like shockingly at the question. If I recalled, he said, "She's beautiful!" Haha

Well, I've been venting in the last few comments so let's enjoy these cute pictures for comic relief!

JN and MM in a doll version!
IMG_3557.jpg

I smile like crazy in this picture bc I think it's just an illusion since I did not even see Mark grabbing Mew's hand at all when watching the concert! Lol
IMG_3560.jpg
@Kay123 I see Ken sitting next to Taew! Workshop with MormNoi!
IMG_3561.jpg
Can't get enough of them three!!!
IMG_3562.jpg
Gosh-- something screams sexy in this picture? Lol :)
IMG_3563.jpg
Happy costars.!! :)
IMG_3566.jpg

Cr. Original owners

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kay123 in that clip, he's just again encouraging fans to watch the Lakorn but that's a portion of an interview he did for Raknakara! In another portion, the interviewer asks if he's ever crushed on Taew's cuteness while filming? Lol he bursts out laughing so loud, so cute! More like shockingly at the question. If I recalled, he said, "She's beautiful!" Haha

Well, I've been venting in the last few comments so let's enjoy these cute pictures for comic relief!

JN and MM in a doll version!
View attachment 7213

I smile like crazy in this picture bc I think it's just an illusion since I did not even see Mark grabbing Mew's hand at all when watching the concert! Lol
View attachment 7214
@Kay123 I see Ken sitting next to Taew! Workshop with MormNoi!
View attachment 7215
Can't get enough of them three!!!
View attachment 7216
Gosh-- something screams sexy in this picture? Lol :)
View attachment 7217
Happy costars.!! :)
View attachment 7218

Cr. Original owners
That doll version of JN And MM is super cute . Aww so they asked if he had a crush on Taew cuteness and he bursts out laughing :naughty2: in my fantasy land I am going to take that as a Yes:aaaaa:Mew Mark and Taew looks so good together, I honestly could not imagine anyone else other then them in this version :thumbup:

xodxo

Haha, yes here's the clip starting at 6:30 mark lol if you just wanna see his reaction :) no sub :(

P

PrincessKarina

Lol Mark better said Taew is beautiful! She so is! JJ said he's lucky to star with her because she is a great actress! And that he'll learn alot from her he said. And Grate said the one actress he looks forward to working with is Taew. My girl is really making a great name for herself! Taew's boyfriend is one fortunate one! @xodxo and @Kay123 :p

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
watching ep 5 while waiting for ep 6, my heart hurts for JN. He always said sweet things to MM, cared about her. We all can see his love to her. Why can’t MM see it. I’m satisfied with jealous look in MM hahaha all I can say is “ serve you right”. She is dying inside when that girl starts to make a move to JN.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol Mark better said Taew is beautiful! She so is! JJ said he's lucky to star with her because she is a great actress! And that he'll learn alot from her he said. And Grate said the one actress he looks forward to working with is Taew. My girl is really making a great name for herself! Taew's boyfriend is one fortunate one! @xodxo and @Kay123 :p
That's right! Our girl is talented and beautiful what can I say, I totally adore her :love: and indeed her boyfriend is very lucky :naughty2: but he does seem like a nice guy.
LOL in that clip that Mark is being interviewed:
"Have you ever like, fallen for Taew's charm?"
Mark laughs. "How do I answer so that I don't die..."
Awww cute answer :naughty2: but what does he exactly mean how do I answer and don't die ? :confused12: I adore these two so much, I am already hoping they will have another lakorn together in the near future.:aaaaa: