[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I was wondering why they still haven't had a photo shoot yet? :rolleyes::eek:

Hopefully we'll be surprised :celebrate16:
fingers crossed ;) .. Monday is exactly 2 days away where I live haha . Yay yay !

P.S where are u getting all those emojis from? Or how are u inserting them in the comment? For the life of me I can't seem to work it out lolz.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I wasn't feeling Mew's dress in here but I love Taew's dress! No question on Mark's outfit! Lol! But dang I agree that Taew glowed. :p
Yeah I didn't like Mew's dress either but she looked really pretty though. Taew dress is gorgeous and she looked stunning as always. Mark minus the vest is always eye candy >3

<3MY

sarNie Egg
Mark and Taew looks beautiful together, I can't get over them. I've met both Mark and Taew at separate events last year, Mark is legit extremely handsome in person. I'm so jelly how Kimmy gets to see his face all the time. What can I say about Taew other than she's beautiful!

Can't believe the lakorn is half way done. My heart is yet prepared for the ending. Going into this lakorn I knew it won't be a happy ending but I can't believe how unprepared I'm feeling right now. The ost makes my heart cries for JN and MM. Act Art needs to give us more sugar before feeding us the bitter poison.

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
I just read that the one channel will stop airing lakorns in the month of october in memorial for King rama the 9th , so CH3 and CH7 might do the same

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Mark and Taew looks beautiful together, I can't get over them. I've met both Mark and Taew at separate events last year, Mark is legit extremely handsome in person. I'm so jelly how Kimmy gets to see his face all the time. What can I say about Taew other than she's beautiful!

Can't believe the lakorn is half way done. My heart is yet prepared for the ending. Going into this lakorn I knew it won't be a happy ending but I can't believe how unprepared I'm feeling right now. The ost makes my heart cries for JN and MM. Act Art needs to give us more sugar before feeding us the bitter poison.
Mark and Taew are two beautiful soul. Seeing Mark in person, he definitely is on the cuter side. Tall, cute, and lor mak mak. Lol... very funny as well, although he does appear a bit serious. But when he pulls his jokes, that's it! :pancarta:

TAEW was so so so beautiful in person. Although she appear short in lakorn, she is actually pretty tall in person. The moment I saw her, I was lost for words. Like, she really brought out that beauty in her. I've have to got love her personality. She has such a bubbly personality, and very talkative towards her fanclub. Gotta love Taew! :icon12::love:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Mark and Taew are two beautiful soul. Seeing Mark in person, he definitely is on the cuter side. Tall, cute, and lor mak mak. Lol... very funny as well, although he does appear a bit serious. But when he pulls his jokes, that's it! :pancarta:

TAEW was so so so beautiful in person. Although she appear short in lakorn, she is actually pretty tall in person. The moment I saw her, I was lost for words. Like, she really brought out that beauty in her. I've have to got love her personality. She has such a bubbly personality, and very talkative towards her fanclub. Gotta love Taew! :icon12::love:
Aww how lucky for you to have meet them both. A lot of the people who met Taew during her mini concert in Cambodia said she was very petite And much prettier in person.. I never bump into any of my fav stars while visiting Thailand. But have bumped into boy pakorn(who I had no idea who he was back then) Pete Thongjur (I think that how u spell his name) he was really good looking in person consider he is pretty old now. Then Sirita, she is gorgeous in person camera does not do her any justice.. I wish I had asked them for a pic, but I was scared I would be disturbing them.

I love this clip of Taew and Mark hugging Lolz.. such a friendly moment between the two. My JN and MM.. too bad they are both off the market Lolz
https://instagram.com/p/BZVXTiTjB4g/

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
P.S where are u getting all those emojis from? Or how are u inserting them in the comment? For the life of me I can't seem to work it out lolz.
When you post your comment, there's a smiley emoji, click on that and the rest of the other emojis will show up. ;)

I just read that the one channel will stop airing lakorns in the month of october in memorial for King rama the 9th , so CH3 and CH7 might do the same
Yes, this is what I heard too. No new Lakorn airing in October. Just reruns and shows to honor their late King.

Wha! Aren't you lucky!! I haven't met any dara cuz I couldn't go to Thailand yet!:crybaby2:When I do, I'll be head over heels chasing the dara(s) of my dream! Lols :risas3::naughty2:

I really want to see Mark in person hehehe considering such a big fan of his!:p I bet both Taew and Mew are equally beautiful in person!! I would chase them down too! lol :p

Did you have any pictures?? I always wish people took a lot of pictures to show! I would do that if I was there!! Lol!! Prob millions of pictures!!!:risas3::facepalm::love:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
When you post your comment, there's a smiley emoji, click on that and the rest of the other emojis will show up. ;)
Oh ok let me try now see if it works.
Edited: nope not working . I have no idea why . Sometimes when I post and I insert the emoji it shows lolz but most of the time it doesn't haha never mind .

Anyway about 20secs into this clip Mark when oh oh oh What did the asked him? Everyone seem to be finding it funny

xodxo

Oh ok let me try now see if it works.
Edited: nope not working . I have no idea why . Sometimes when I post and I insert the emoji it shows lolz but most of the time it doesn't haha never mind .

Anyway about 20secs into this clip Mark when oh oh oh What did the asked him? Everyone seem to be finding it funny
Girl the emoji is really easy! In the comment box, click the smiley face, the rest of the emojis will pop out!! Emojis from your phone will not show up on this forum.

~~

They were asking him about La Ong Kam, how she's trying to seduce JN later on LOL He was kind of confused, said to go watch it !

Last edited:

xodxo

Here are full clips of K'Dang talking about why she had selected Mark, Taew, Mew and Namfon for Raknakara! She sounded very pleased with both Mark and Taew but since the ratings isn't as high as expected, I wonder if she's disappointed to be honest. Haha! Well, she still got an amazing group of actors in here after all.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Girl the emoji is really easy! In the comment box, click the smiley face, the rest of the emojis will pop out!! Emojis from your phone will not show on this forum.

~~

They were asking him about La Ong Kam, how she's trying to seduce JN later on LOL He was kind of confused, said to go watch it !
Hahaha he is so cute <3. He has a really cute laugh Lolz. Oh god! I don't know why they feel the need to throw in a third wheel character to come in between JN and MM for, they already have enough misunderstanding that is driving a wedge between them . Now this La Ong Kam is going to seduce my JN? Gosh there better be more sweet and imitate scenes between JN and MM, they can't just pair up 2 good looking people and give them one imitate scenes and think that is enough. Lolz

Got in working :aaaaa::aaaaa: hahah I initially thought u mean the emojis from my actually iPad keyboard Hahahah thank you :thumbup:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are full clips of K'Dang talking about why she had selected Mark, Taew, Mew and Namfon for Raknakara! She sounded very pleased with both Mark and Taew but since the ratings isn't as high as expected, I wonder if she's disappointed to be honest. Haha! Well, she still got an amazing group of actors in here after all.

I am sure they are disappointed in the ratings :crybaby2: I think everyone thought this lakorn would have done better in ratings. Ratings is just so low for such an amazing casts, storyline and acting .. I can't work out why in the life of me the ratings has not picked up yet and we are now going onto epi 6. Oh well I am still enjoying my JN and MM rsceneswwilling|babysw

xodxo

I am sure they are disappointed in the ratings :crybaby2: I think everyone thought this lakorn would have done better in ratings. Ratings is just so low for such an amazing casts, storyline and acting .. I can't work out why in the life of me the ratings has not picked up yet and we are now going onto epi 6. Oh well I am still enjoying my JN and MM rsceneswwilling|babysw
Yea, I think K'Dang is prob disappointed not bc of the actors but bc of why the h3ll the rating is low? This Lakorn has very good reception overall. The prime minister of Thailand even recommended that people watch this Lakorn lol :p

The reporters ask Mark about the ratings too and he said he doesn't know how technology is used to gather the data? Haha, I agreed! But he said to just watch it purely for entertainment, and not to focus on ratings too much. ;)

Oh-- I also read from Mew's Momma's ig, she said this Lakorn is airing M, T, F, Sat, Sun and Monday of next week! So there's a chance that we still have 6 more episodes to go!!!!!!!!!!:cheer::cheer:

I'm loving the Lakorn regardless of the ratings but i do hope it goes up to a 9 or 10 lol :risas3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea, I think K'Dang is prob disappointed not bc of the actors but bc of why the h3ll the rating is low? This Lakorn has very good reception overall. The prime minister of Thailand even recommended that people watch this Lakorn lol :p

The reporters ask Mark about the ratings too and he said he doesn't know how technology is used to gather the data? Haha, I agreed! But he said to just watch it purely for entertainment, and not to focus on ratings too much. ;)

Oh-- I also read from Mew's Momma's ig, she said this Lakorn is airing M, T, F, Sat, Sun and Monday of next week! So there's a chance that we still have 6 more episodes to go!!!!!!!!!!:cheer::cheer:

I'm loving the Lakorn regardless of the ratings but i do hope it goes up to a 9 or 10 lol :risas3:
Omg! Are you for real woman?? :aaaaa::aaaaa:So it's extended? :cheer:Yay! This just made my night, I am going to sleep well tonight thanks for the great news . I love Mark's respond to the ratings hahah that's my Man for ya :naughty2: smart and intelligent :love: ..The ratings may still pick up
.. look at the lakorn with Bella and Janie. Started of really low and now the ratings has sky rocket To like nearly 7 or 8..