[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Someone can tell me what is it about the scene where JN seems to get beaten on the back and it is raining? Seems like ML and her servant are on the background and JN is fighting someone. Anyone knows what's happening? We can see this on the female version OST MV
Do you mean it's MM? I zoomed in and it's MM ( not ML) restrained by two servants when JN was stabbed. Also, the part when MM dressed as JN, looks like she chopped off her hair so is this her last scene for the lakorn? Someone mention this might be her last duty. :(

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Someone can tell me what is it about the scene where JN seems to get beaten on the back and it is raining? Seems like ML and her servant are on the background and JN is fighting someone. Anyone knows what's happening? We can see this on the female version OST MV
That's the scene JN is fighting with NM. For what reason, we don't know yet. But it's hella freaky to say! He's gonna slash and stab JN a few times on the back and arm! Can't believe MM just stood there! Wtf?!? NM is crazy to say. JN better kicks his a$$!! Lol :coleman:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
That's the scene JN is fighting with NM. For what reason, we don't know yet. But it's hella freaky to say! He's gonna slash and stab JN a few times on the back and arm! Can't believe MM just stood there! Wtf?!? NM is crazy to say. JN better kicks his a$$!! Lol :coleman:
NM pisses me off .. MM death could have been avoided, all NM fault .

Edited:. I just want to share this clip from IG Mark wishing Mew happy birthday .. how is is possible for somewhere to be so perfect looking ? Lolz So inlove with Mark .
https://instagram.com/p/BZRZVUAhrOw/

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Do you mean it's MM? I zoomed in and it's MM ( not ML) restrained by two servants when JN was stabbed. Also, the part when MM dressed as JN, looks like she chopped off her hair so is this her last scene for the lakorn? Someone mention this might be her last duty. :(
Yep, that's the scene. My eyes tricked me. Thought it was ML in the background.

Spoiler
Considering it's MM, probably NM "looses" the fight because MM asks and this might be the reason he goes back later to kill JN and everything else goes after that to the end (I don't know how to use the spoiler tag here.)

xodxo

NM pisses me off .. MM death could have been avoided, all NM fault .

Edited:. I just want to share this clip from IG Mark wishing Mew happy birthday .. how is is possible for somewhere to be so perfect looking ? Lolz So inlove with Mark .
https://instagram.com/p/BZRZVUAhrOw/
lol I saw that clip and I was pleasantly surprised he even said glad to work with you, hope to work with you again hahha I DIG! Lol :risas3::icon12::facepalm::icon12:

~~

Hey so I'm really confused now bc I don't know if Taew's back from the UAE yet?? What if it was just Mark, Mew, Namfom on the show? I don't even think New is in Thailand either? He's in Europe somewhere lol

A cast without Taew is incomplete lol o_O:eek: They're taping the show at 9:30, in an hour and half!

xodxo

Mark looks so tired.
Yea, it was around 7:15-ish am when he arrived. It's morning over there, he's very tired lol :p:p

Ahhh--Mew's here too! lol so cute. !!! I don't think Taew will be there, but hope I'm wrong ;)

IMG_3338.jpg

p.s. I'm going to be posting a lot LOL just cuz I'm that excited to see Mark/Mew lol and if Taew does show up, I'll post too! lol

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh-- Mark has arrived at the studio! Lol!! The fans are like why are you treating MM like that? We angry, we hate JN very much! lol hahahaha

https://instagram.com/p/BZSIroGAnR1/

Yay!!! I can't wait to see him doll up with the rest of the casts!!!!!:cheer:
I don't think Taew will be there haven't seen any post of her back in Thailand yet. It's not complete without MM, but it's ok we have Mark lolz

Edited: oh wait I think Taew is there too ?
https://instagram.com/p/BZSL7NYgTmv/

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yall scared me for a hot minute. I would have boycotted Today Show if they scheduled the taping without MM!

I'm also in love with the female version! Way to break my heart a little more. It's ok...

Hopefully we get to see MM pregnant next week. JN will take care of her and we can enjoy a few minutes of their love before things turn to hell.

P

PrincessKarina

I'm excited for more to come. Also there will be the pregnant/baby scenes right?!

xodxo

It's hard to find clear pictures, but here are some to cure our thirst for now til the episode airs.:p:p

Koosangkoosom Couple;) Mark looks so cheesy on the cover. Lol.:p
IMG_3340.jpg

Always so cute and good looking!!:love::pbut I'm not digging the hair lol :p
IMG_3361.jpg
IMG_3343.jpg IMG_3344.jpg IMG_3345.jpg IMG_3346.jpg IMG_3347.jpg IMG_3350.jpg IMG_3352.jpg IMG_3355.jpg

Cr. Tagged

Last edited:

xodxo

Seriously Mark and Mew are so hot together too! And then Mark and Taew need a happy ending lakorn!
Lol. I know, their chemistry is crazy good!! Keke!! I wonder what they're talking at the show!! I really hope for couple pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
Oh my!!! Mark looks sooo cute:love:and Taew and Mew also beautiful. They all look so good.The today show will be aired on Sunday,right??? Hopefully it is. I can't wait.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
What's with the sweater vest on Mark. I wish the trio had coordinated their outfits like when they were on the first show all in black together. I'm feeling possessive of them for some reason lol.

My favorite outfits in the lakorn are from the ChiangNgern country.