[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

P

PrincessKarina

I actually think the Lord ML tries to seduce is kind of handsome. He has that older handsome feel. You can tell he was once a handsome young boy! Lol @xodxo

sarN

sarNie Granny
I actually like Aum's MM , you can clearly see her emotional being display but p'ek was just blind LOL . This version is the opposite. MM is more restain & emotionless but secretly tear up alone. And I feel Mew isn't rai enough, the evil queen fit the villain more .

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I actually think the Lord ML tries to seduce is kind of handsome. He has that older handsome feel. You can tell he was once a handsome young boy! Lol @xodxo
He's okay for somebody else, not appealing enough for ML :celebrate16:

Is it the waterfall scene today?? :(
Yes, it was today but it was disappointing. I did not like the direction of the scene, cloudy and everyone looked tan-ish...:confused: plus MM did not get to be in the waterfall shot, she was just left behind :mad:

Last edited:

xodxo

I actually like Aum's MM , you can clearly see her emotional being display but p'ek was just blind LOL . This version is the opposite. MM is more restain & emotionless but secretly tear up alone. And I feel Mew isn't rai enough, the evil queen fit the villain more .
I really feel the same way, somehow Aum manages to bring out that gentle and kindness of love, but Taew is really really holding back her emotions, very cold and stubborn. I could only imagine JN being so patient with her?? Even as an audience, I don't "pluerm" MM's sulking too much.

Taew's MM to me has to act tough and strong in front of her brother, but in front of JN is very weak and sulky? Why? She has a flipping personality? I mean Taew's doing the acting well, but the portrayal of MM is not very likable. It's stressful to love someone like MM. I would suffocate if I was JN.:rolleyes::(

xodxo

Another new character added to this version was definitely LaOmKam (she existed in the novel, CH7 left her out) She's very plain looking, very boring. I don't see her being a threat to MM. if only p'Off had picked someone sexier to play LaOmKam lol damn..I bet the the drama between JN,MM and LOK would be that much more spicier.55:risas3::p

Raknakara is always trending at the no.1 spot every day it has aired. What could possibly cause the low rating? Lol :nut::eek::p
IMG_3268.jpg

I genuinely like this scene. JN confronts her if he's the reason for her sadness? She said no. He said her mouth and heart aren't speaking the same language, but just remember, "when you're sad, I'm sad." :sad6:Then he puts the blanket over her, and lightly goes to spoon her.:pI really can't comprehend MM's restraining attitude? I can't. He loves her so much! So, I fail to see what could make her so down in JN's presence??? I can't. Someone enlighten me?:confused:
IMG_3269.jpg

LOK, JN & MM making faces for being complex characters! Lol:p
IMG_3267.jpg

Cr. Original owners :celebrate16:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh there an added character? I didn't watch any other eps , Im guilty , I only watch for the rscene LOL waiting for more , usually member will pm or call me out when certain scene come up :p . I dont remember any n'rai come become beweent them , the conflict was just the two of them hahaha

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Another new character added to this version was definitely LaOmKam (she existed in the novel, CH7 left her out) She's very plain looking, very boring. I don't see her being a threat to MM. if only p'Off had picked someone sexier to play LaOmKam lol damn..I bet the the drama between JN,MM and LOK would be that much more spicier.55:risas3::p

Raknakara is always trending at the no.1 spot every day it has aired. What could possibly cause the low rating? Lol :nut::eek::p
View attachment 7026

I genuinely like this scene. JN confronts her if he's the reason for her sadness? She said no. He said her mouth and heart aren't speaking the same language, but just remember, "when you're sad, I'm sad." :sad6:Then he puts the blanket over her, and lightly goes to spoon her.:pI really can't comprehend MM's restraining attitude? I can't. He loves her so much! So, I fail to see what could make her so down in JN's presence??? I can't. Someone enlighten me?:confused:
View attachment 7027

LOK, JN & MM making faces for being complex characters! Lol:p
View attachment 7025

Cr. Original owners :celebrate16:
I love that scene, when the background song of the girl version of gun's song came on and MM was crying, I felt like crying with her and then when JN came in and was so sweet to her I cried hahaha.. JN is the perfect husband <3 so gentle and caring. Got me blushing in that scene, the way he rubbed her shoulder gently was sweet, I really thought they were go to make baby in that scene but MM was to busy sulking Lolz. I think maybe her restraining attitude towards him has to do a lot with Mingla and her brother? (To be honest I don't know lol) I am too busy enjoying Jao Noi haha

Anyway Taew posted a pic of the scene of JN and MM in bed and Mark when to comment https://instagram.com/p/BZNoRHjFPFA/ no idea what he wrote .

Edited : by the way I am really enjoying Namfon P's character .

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
He's okay for somebody else, not appealing enough for ML :celebrate16:

Yes, it was today but it was disappointing. I did not like the direction of the scene, cloudy and everyone looked tan-ish...:confused: plus MM did not get to be in the waterfall shot, she was just left behind :mad:
Yes I was wondering about that scene. I thought MM and JN was supposed to be bathing in the water together ? No? Don't tell me they are not adding that in? Arghhh

xodxo

Lol--Im having more fun reading the Thai comments than the actual Lakorn, haha pretty funny and threatening to Naumeng:pancarta:

It says, "I want to drag Naumueng'd head and strike it with the Pipatsathaya water until he knocks out and don't wake up til a happy ending." :risas3::risas3::risas3:
IMG_3270.jpg

Last edited:

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
MM's heart might be made of stone or iron. lol:fighting3:Is she blind or deaf?? We all can see that he really loves her by what he did and said. He even said that she is a part of his life.... Oh girl, you still don't understand it.:( So sad for Our JN:crybaby2: I'm so 'in' to this lakorn lol:p

P

PrincessKarina

I like that other girl too. I think she is very cute! But I am not used to her playing "rai" or bad roles! Lol.

P

PrincessKarina

But yes I am not sure what's going on with the wardrobes. What is it supposed to be?

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
MM's heart might be made of stone or iron. lol:fighting3:Is she blind or deaf?? We all can see that he really loves her by what he did and said. He even said that she is a part of his life.... Oh girl, you still don't understand it.:( So sad for Our JN:crybaby2: I'm so 'in' to this lakorn lol:p
I know rigth, MM must be blind because his action and his words says everything. Even when she igrone JN, but he still confront her. I'm more in love with her two servant because they are so jealous of JN even when he is not their husband. But MM she keep all the feeling inside of her.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I think most of us will hate MM than other girl or n'rai cause her stone heart with JN.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Taew MM is definitely a lot more stubborn and cold towards JN compared to Aump MM. Aump MM was more loveable Lolz. But I am still loving Taew portrayal of MM, I am still amazed with her talent in crying, she does it so well that you can feel her emotions, Only a few actress that I feel is able to do this and she is one of them. Mew portrayal as Mingla isn't bad either, not quite as good as Noon Mingla but overall I think mew is doing a terrific job. Mark JN, I am totally inlove with < 3. I don't know if I am the only one but so far I am loving this version better then Aump and Noon version. ( This might have to do with Mark as JN hahah)

P

PrincessKarina

Sorry but Mew is not a convincing rai. Noon was a more believable brat
I think because I am so used to seeing Mew played n'ek roles that I just can't buy her rai role in here. But I still think she is doing very well for her big time rai role. I am so proud of her for accepting different roles so early in her career! Some actors and actresses don't start playing rai roles until they are way past their primes! Go Mew!

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
what make me even more mad is that NM have to come by and say shit to MM to be careful of love and not to love JN because he is ChaingNerg enemy and NM will take MM back to ChaingNerg after it become freedom.