[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Here the link for those who is interested to see the old version with Brook and aump r-scene /turn willing .. hahahah seem like the old version the morning after scene MM is very happy .. but MM in the new version looks so sad in the morning after pics posted hopefully she brighten up a bit more :)
P.S Taew and Mark bedroom scene wins hands down *blush*

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Not sure if this has been posted yet.. Behind the scenes clips of the Raknakara team when they were at Rueng Lao Jao Nee show on Tuesday .

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
The morning after scene!!!!:angel10::aaaaa:Make me ' Ron jai mark ' lol.:naughty2:
If we were the writer, the whole story must be fulled of sweet scene between JN and MM. Lol:love::nut:
Monday,please come fast:worship2:

P

PrincessKarina

Here the link for those who is interested to see the old version with Brook and aump r-scene /turn willing .. hahahah seem like the old version the morning after scene MM is very happy .. but MM in the new version looks so sad in the morning after pics posted hopefully she brighten up a bit more :)
P.S Taew and Mark bedroom scene wins hands down *blush*

Thanks for posting this but to me I like Mark and Taew's r-scene more. It's modern. The skinship and forced lip kissing appeared more real. The aftermath with Mark's "clothes" off made it more convincing that they made love! Lol. Not to mention Taew can out act Aum on this one! Sorry but just not a fan of Aum! Lol.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I was wondering how Jao Noi still had his bottoms on after the bed scene, then realized it's a blanket LOL.
I like this version's "first time" scene better but I think Aum's version will win when it comes to the amount of sweetness since Act Art tends to get straight to the point when it comes to cuteness, and go more in depth with the other plotlines.

I have started listening to the novel, and there are lines about how, after their first meeting, MM can't seem to get JN out of her head. :) She tries but they meet at the funeral rites and then in the forest. JN was obviously very attracted to/curious about her already, then he fell for her even more when seeing her soft side with the baby bird.

My epiphany is that the pool of suitors is not very big in Chiang Ngern due to forbidding foreigners LOL that's why ML's claws came out so fierce.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I have no idea what they're saying lmao! So I don't understand what's going on!

Can someone explain what's been happening? Where did they want Mingla to go and why didn't she want to go? And why did Manmueng get married to pr'ek?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Thanks for posting this but to me I like Mark and Taew's r-scene more. It's modern. The skinship and forced lip kissing appeared more real. The aftermath with Mark's "clothes" off made it more convincing that they made love! Lol. Not to mention Taew can out act Aum on this one! Sorry but just not a fan of Aum! Lol.
I def prefer their rscene, it's a lot more sexual lol I wish he had picked her up like in the novel and carried her to bed and finish some more business lol but it's cool, cuz their after math in the morning is skin to skin candy already lol

I'm one of those that thinks this version is way exceeding last version. Last version was draggy, you have to do a whole lot of ff. Aum was soft and gentle and that's what Taew really lacked, but besides that this version is the icing on the cake lol plus Jaonoi is way sexier hahahhahaha his white skin, pink nipples and handsome face.haha Jaonoi is always so soft and Mark really does carry those emotions well! Well, let's see how many more upset scenes he'll have coming up cuz MM is stubborn, she's going to hurt him a few times by not expressing any love. She's super stubborn. It's definitely clear that Taew's MM is more cold, stubborn and distant compared to Aum, but deep down she loves JN, she's just stubborn. Lol

I was wondering how Jao Noi still had his bottoms on after the bed scene, then realized it's a blanket LOL.
Actually I was glad it's a blanket, I don't want to see naked thighs loolz it's too much, half naked is already too much nudity for a guy lol :celebrate16:

I have started listening to the novel, and there are lines about how, after their first meeting, MM can't seem to get JN out of her head. :) She tries but they meet at the funeral rites and then in the forest. JN was obviously very attracted to/curious about her already, then he fell for her even more when seeing her soft side with the baby bird.
LOL-- at first I was like how could JN love her when she's so cold and distant all the time, but then secretly she's spying on JN and ML, and don't forget that scene in the temple, she was praying so hard not to fall in love with him bc she "thinks" he loves her sister. Haha, jealousy. LOL

Well, as I was listening to the novel, eventually though MM learns how to see from a western perspective, she's starting to see how reasonable Blackin the white guy is, she's also starting to drift away from her old view. Hahaha

I remember in a different teaser, NM was like, "Is it Jao Sukhavong that made you change this much?" Taew's face was speechless, cuz she's no longer stuck in that one tiny circle of opposing change.

--

Well, Monday, please come sooner! Mark's latest ig post was funny, it says "let's run into Monday shall we? wanna see next!" :angel10: The crew was running like crazy in funny motion!!:pancarta:

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Totally agree with you there. Mark and Taew's version wins hands down. Way more convincing and steamy hahah . this is actually my first time seeing Brook and Aump r-scene in full haha I actually fastward it cuz can't stand Brook he gives me the creeps lolz. And you know what as much as I love love love Aump, I have to admit Taew outdo Aump in this scene :)

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I def prefer their rscene, it's a lot more sexual lol I wish he had picked her up like in the novel and carried her to bed and finish some more business lol but it's cool, cuz their after math in the morning is skin to skin candy already lol

I'm one of those that thinks this version is way exceeding last version. Last version was draggy, you have to do a whole lot of ff. Aum was soft and gentle and that's what Taew really lacked, but besides that this version is the icing on the cake lol plus Jaonoi is way sexier hahahhahaha his white skin, pink nipples and handsome face.haha Jaonoi is always so soft and Mark really does carry those emotions well! Well, let's see how many more upset scenes he'll have coming up cuz MM is stubborn, she's going to hurt him a few times by not expressing any love. She's super stubborn. It's definitely clear that Taew's MM is more cold, stubborn and distant compared to Aum, but deep down she loves JN, she's just stubborn. Lol
I wished he had picked her up too, but it's ok I can't complain it could have been worst just like the Brook and aump version with the neck kissing and camera angle lolz.. I prefer Taew and Mark's r-Scene. These two have sexy chemistry, the way JN looked at MM before going at her lolz I found so sexy hahahaha .. I am feeling exactly the same wAy, that this version so far is exceeding the last version and I loved loved loved the last version, but finding myself slightly loving this version bit more so far.

Last edited:

jjinxx

Watching the characters, I feel there are so much similarities between MM and JN. They know the meaning of compromise and yield, and empathy.
NM and ML are similar in their stubbornness, their entitledness, though these two have different personal goals.

jjinxx

Hmm... I think that will be the morning after episode 3's scebe. Maybe then I will be pleasantly surprised if we get additional scenes of domestic intimacy in upcoming episodes . :)

jjinxx

I'm still not over the shoulder kiss. Though many of us do not favor the opening OST, the instrumental version is spot on, so romantic and sad.
There's just something about the entire "incident" that's got me going gaga over Taew and Mark. I can't recall seeing Taew in this kind of angsty, caught-up in the moment type of scene before. Since this is level-headed, diplomatic and sweet Jao Noi we are seeing, I think Mark expressed just enough anger -- any more than that and he would not be Jao Noi anymore. He would have turned into Kawee, heh.

In the novel, JN compares MM and ML to books. One is easy to read, the other requires more time in order to understand and grasp her meaning. I am re-watching MM's scenes and since I have the narration in my head now, I can "read" MM a bit more clearly. Particularly the effort she puts into holding back her feelings.

Let's keep spazzing! I'm all in when it comes to Rak Nakara.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@jjinxx i actually brought the opening ost song on iTunes and hated it, I just couldn't connect my feeling to the song, but to be honest after listening to it a few times I quite like it and And yes u are right the instrumental version is spot on, sad and romantic indeed. I have seen a lot of kiss slap scene from lakorn but like you for some reason this one with Mark and TEaw has gotten me spazz like a teenager inlove hahah .. when JN went it for the first kiss I was so sure MM was going to do the typical lead lady slap But she kinda just looked at him shocked then he went in for the second haha ..yes let's keep spazzing and continue to share relating topic to the lakorn :)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Haha it wouldn't be right for MM to slap cuz this ain't a slap and kiss Lakorn girl. It's a more prim and proper Lakorn. Keke

Anyways, I just couldn't wait til Monday!!! Arg' cuz then I have to be at work and can't catch anything live. Arg! Anyhow, went back to IG and saved these some cutie pictures to share!

I love this picture cuz Taew has her hand on him, leaning in and giggling like a super cutie! LOL! This was during their promotional event when Mark was trying to explain about the plot of Raknakara and she was like, "wait..." trying to stop him from spoiling the audience but he didn't hear her so he said, "huh, what?" And she burst out laughing! Hahah the motion clip was so cute but couldn't find any! IMG_3151.jpg

And this FIN scene. Uh, anyone doubting the lips touching can zoom in.:pancarta:
IMG_3131.jpg

~~~
Mark is definitely one of those fewer actors that is willing to do real kisses! He's done it with almost every single one of his actresses; Mint N, Kim, Yaya, and Taew! I'm a sucker for real kisses!:risas3::icon12:

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

Haha it wouldn't be right for MM to slap cuz this ain't a slap and kiss Lakorn girl. It's a more prim and proper Lakorn. Keke

Anyways, I just couldn't wait til Monday!!! Arg' cuz then I have to be at work and can't catch anything live. Arg! Anyhow, went back to IG and saved these some cutie pictures to share!

I love this picture cuz Taew has her hand on him, leaning in and giggling like a super cutie! LOL! This was during their promotional event when Mark was trying to explain about the plot of Raknakara and she was like, "wait..." trying to stop him from spoiling the audience but he didn't hear her so he said, "huh, what?" And she burst out laughing! Hahah the motion clip was so cute but couldn't find any! View attachment 6949

And this FIN scene. Uh, anyone doubting the lips touching can zoom in.:pancarta:
View attachment 6948

~~~
Mark is definitely one of those fewer actors that is willing to do real kisses! He's done it with almost every single one of his actresses; Mint N, Kim, Yaya, and Taew! I'm a sucker for real kisses!:risas3::icon12:
True! At least Mark is one of the fewer actors his generation who has lipped kissed more than just his koojin! Lol