[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^I sure hope so. I want to say I can enjoy this lakorn purely on visuals, and knowing the summary beforehand, but it'd be much better if we have some translation to understand the dialect.

Don't most Thai Lakorn have happy endings? Haha I can't remember a sad ending besides Mae Ai Sa Earn, but that Lakorn was worth everything, because Daonin lost everything, her love, her father and anything else was just pointless! That was a true sad Lakorn with a sad ending but it was reasonable!

Raknara is def another sad Lakorn within reasons but I would blame her shameless brother, his pride and ego was too big! His hatred for pra'ek is ridiculous that he wants pra'ek dead without ever acknowledging that his sister loves Jaonoi and even has a child!!!!!!!! Argh!!! I wanna slap that brother!!!! He literally caused his own sister's death over pure hatred for pra'ek! No wonder he goes crazy in the old version and chops off his own hand!!

Well, I never really watch New but I'm already cringing bc he's playing a character quite obesssed with land, but also with lots of hatred for outsiders and farang!
Wow, that bad huh? New does look very intense in the teasers.

I'm gearing up for this lakorn! I even started watching Aum and Noon's version! Catching all the feels, and pain. I'm surprised by how whiny Jao Mingla was. So cool to get to see Mew act in this character.
As I learn more about ManMeuang, I grow more excited for Taew's performance. This is a different level of stoicism, self-sacrifice, and silent love that she will be portraying.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't most Thai Lakorn have happy endings? Haha I can't remember a sad ending besides Mae Ai Sa Earn, but that Lakorn was worth everything, because Daonin lost everything, her love, her father and anything else was just pointless! That was a true sad Lakorn with a sad ending but it was reasonable!

Raknara is def another sad Lakorn within reasons but I would blame her shameless brother, his pride and ego was too big! His hatred for pra'ek is ridiculous that he wants pra'ek dead without ever acknowledging that his sister loves Jaonoi and even has a child!!!!!!!! Argh!!! I wanna slap that brother!!!! He literally caused his own sister's death over pure hatred for pra'ek! No wonder he goes crazy in the old version and chops off his own hand!!

Well, I never really watch New but I'm already cringing bc he's playing a character quite obesssed with land, but also with lots of hatred for outsiders and farang!
I totally agree with you. MaenMeuang's death was completed uncalled for, her dying could have been easily avoided. It's already bad enough the fact he did not acknowledged how much love MaenMeuang had for JaoNoi was so incredibly selfish, the worst part of it all was he wanted JaoNoi dead even if it means that his own nephew will be fatherless. He should have done more then chop his own hand off. lolz

For those who have not seen the old version and will be tuning in to this version, make sure you have a box of tissue with you. This lakorn is a tear jerker

@PrincessKarina I love his lips and everything about his physical appearances lolz

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yea, I cry a river in aum's version bc she made so much sacrifice for everyone and she was completely neglected and selfless. I cry a river and I know I am going to cry a river in Taew's version too bc her death is going to be the end of everything and Jaonoi is left widowed and to live a sorrow life bc of a stupid mistake or a selfish brother. Idk-- I'm just pissed! Idk why maenmueng has to die bc she thinks her death will resolve everything between Jaonoi and her brother?? I don't get it, a life is a life, you cannot give it away that easily especially when your brother is wrong and close-minded! In aum's version, when she was killed, she couldn't even utter a word of pain bc she just let her brother killed her bc if she had muttered a word, he would know it was her and not Jaonoi! Sorry man I cry a river every time at that scene, I cry a river. I still cannot understand the hatred the brother has for Jaonoi though I don't

P

PrincessKarina

@Kay123 lol. When Mark first debuted I fell in love with his handsomeness and beautiful full lips! But as time passes I lost interest in his stiff acting so I stopped following him. Also his constant pairing with his koojin didn't help either. But since I like Taew I will give him another chance. I am hyped for this lakorn!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea, I cry a river in aum's version bc she made so much sacrifice for everyone and she was completely neglected and selfless. I cry a river and I know I am going to cry a river in Taew's version too bc her death is going to be the end of everything and Jaonoi is left widowed and to live a sorrow life bc of a stupid mistake or a selfish brother. Idk-- I'm just pissed! Idk why maenmueng has to die bc she thinks her death will resolve everything between Jaonoi and her brother?? I don't get it, a life is a life, you cannot give it away that easily especially when your brother is wrong and close-minded! In aum's version, when she was killed, she couldn't even utter a word of pain bc she just let her brother killed her bc if she had muttered a word, he would know it was her and not Jaonoi! Sorry man I cry a river every time at that scene, I cry a river. I still cannot understand the hatred the brother has for Jaonoi though I don't
I totally can relate to your feeling. I know for sure I will be crying a River in this version too. Just by watching and listening to the ost mv for this version (which btw I have no understanding off what the meaning of the songs is*) but I can already feel all the emotions of each characters especially Taew emotions. She is such an amazing skilled actress. The only 2 main actresses that have been able to make me cry along with them in the past was Noon and Aum, until Taew came along in Nakee, she made me cried through out the whole lakorn Lolz.

@PrincessKarina I haven't seen any of Mark's lakorn before as most of his leads actresses doesn't appeal to me, I did try to watch a bit of the one with him and yaya, as I thought 2 good looking people in one lakorn nothing can go wrong, but I was wrong for some reasons I lost interest in the first few episodes. But since I didn't get to watch his whole lakorn I won't judge his acting yet but from the mv I don't find him too bad, I could just be blinded by his good looks at the moment. :D Btw I have listened to them ost for about over 10 time now Lolz.

xodxo

Haha yea, Mark's debut Lakorn was very good! It was very cute and very warm to watch, Nadech was in it too lol I think Mark's good with jealousy scenes and the very painful scenes where he keeps his emotions to himself haha You like can feel his emotion, empathize a lot with him... Sorry I'm on phone can't really quote anyone or tag anyone in general that easily but def check out Mark's debut Lakorn "Ngao rak Luang jai" if you haven't seen it haha it feels like ancient since the Lakorn debuted 7 years ago haha

I would consider myself a Mark fan because I nearly watch every of his Lakorn LOL he's the reason to keep me checking back into Thai Lakorn otherwise I prob would be out of this Lakorn world already. And a big YES to him for keeping my interest and making me learn Thai and understanding it very well! Haha

Oh yea, same here, I've been rewatching that MV like 20, maybe 100 times already lol Im just so hyped and anxious! I haven't felt as nearly excited about a Lakorn for so long!!! I must admit that MV is beautifully made from Jaonoi's perspective and his yearning to hear the word love from Meanmueng! I couldn't contain my excitement so I went to do a lot of research and found a bunch of summaries in Thai on YouTube. I was hoping to find a reason to why Nomueng hates pra'ek so much! Haha and guess what? I found out! Haha but prob not going to spoil because that's just the summary and it could slightly change! But I did myself justice and Nomueng is still prob guilty and a senseless person.

Sept. 5 just couldn't come faster! Haha but ch3 is going to do morning coverage on the Lakorn until it airs! That alone should keep us contained haha

Taew is cute and it will be her first Lakorn I finish haha :) Mew is adorable too and I finished her debut Lakorn despite not digging pope lol I may just be ranting in the next sentences but I do know for sure that after this Lakorn I want to see Mark and Mew in their own pra'nang Lakorn!! Hehe hopefully some
Producer will grant my wish!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@xodxo lucky for those who understands thai they can watch on sept 5th, whereas I will have to wait a bit longer for it to be dubbed in my language. This will be my first Lakorn of Mark, although I have been following him on IG forever hahah I just find him so cute .

xodxo

This scene in the novel is a serious tear jerker!! I guess it's my "Cry a river" scene! Haha

I'm kind of surprised they spoiled such an important scene already lol well, now we know a little bit more but damn Jaonoi, you look good! Lol
~~
@Kay123 I hope you get lucky and someone will sub this Lakorn for many who don't quite understand Thai :) good luck!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
This scene in the novel is a serious tear jerker!! I guess it's my "Cry a river" scene! Haha

I'm kind of surprised they spoiled such an important scene already lol well, now we know a little bit more but damn Jaonoi, you look good! Lol
~~
@Kay123 I hope you get lucky and someone will sub this Lakorn for many who don't quite understand Thai :) good luck!
i hope so.. but usually we wait a about a week for the voice to be dubbed but what the heck I will watch in thai anyway haha can't wait any longer .. anyway Indon't know how to post pics here so here direct link to see some new pics of some of the scenes from the lakorn
http://www.newsplus.co.th/135644

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma

~~
I totally agree about being surprised they showed this. The whole production of this lakorn has been so hush hush yet suddenly we get such a integral spoiler. And yes Jao Noi looks good, look at that beautifully sculpted arm ehehe

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Ming La (Mew), ManMuang's half sister, is someone who is smart, beautiful, selfish, has no concept of debt of gratitude (boon koon), unpatriotic. She was raised to be #1 and always has to be the winner as well as in the area of love.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Mew looks like Tangmo in that clip?

They probably didn't think they were spoiling the ending. It's such a well known remake they probably figure everyone knows the story anyway.

I'm ok with the sad ending but the only thing I wish they changed was that ManMueng would know that her husband loves her at the end. The old one, she died thinking that he loved Mingla. For all her sacrifices, I thought she deserved to at least know he always loved her.

xodxo

Yep it's true everyone knows the storyline goes but it's more about how they're going to execute that scene is what we don't know and don't want to be spoiled haha like now we know what they're dressing like and how he's holding her 55 I also wonder if Jaonoi will tell her he loves her bc in the old one she didn't say she loved him either, but I know in the novel it says she tells him she loves him then dies.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Haha yea, Mark's debut Lakorn was very good! It was very cute and very warm to watch, Nadech was in it too lol I think Mark's good with jealousy scenes and the very painful scenes where he keeps his emotions to himself haha You like can feel his emotion, empathize a lot with him... Sorry I'm on phone can't really quote anyone or tag anyone in general that easily but def check out Mark's debut Lakorn "Ngao rak Luang jai" if you haven't seen it haha it feels like ancient since the Lakorn debuted 7 years ago haha

I would consider myself a Mark fan because I nearly watch every of his Lakorn LOL he's the reason to keep me checking back into Thai Lakorn otherwise I prob would be out of this Lakorn world already. And a big YES to him for keeping my interest and making me learn Thai and understanding it very well! Haha

Oh yea, same here, I've been rewatching that MV like 20, maybe 100 times already lol Im just so hyped and anxious! I haven't felt as nearly excited about a Lakorn for so long!!! I must admit that MV is beautifully made from Jaonoi's perspective and his yearning to hear the word love from Meanmueng! I couldn't contain my excitement so I went to do a lot of research and found a bunch of summaries in Thai on YouTube. I was hoping to find a reason to why Nomueng hates pra'ek so much! Haha and guess what? I found out! Haha but prob not going to spoil because that's just the summary and it could slightly change! But I did myself justice and Nomueng is still prob guilty and a senseless person.

Sept. 5 just couldn't come faster! Haha but ch3 is going to do morning coverage on the Lakorn until it airs! That alone should keep us contained haha

Taew is cute and it will be her first Lakorn I finish haha :) Mew is adorable too and I finished her debut Lakorn despite not digging pope lol I may just be ranting in the next sentences but I do know for sure that after this Lakorn I want to see Mark and Mew in their own pra'nang Lakorn!! Hehe hopefully some
Producer will grant my wish!
I'd like to learn more about Nor Meuang's motive and hatred. Please share under the spoiler tag?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Actually come to think of it, Act Art likes to spoil major scenes like with Roy Mai I remember watching Aum's death on Big Wic 3 before the lakorn even aired. But yeah I meant spoiler as in how the death is executed, by the looks of it this lakorn seems to have kept most scenes very similar to Aum and Brook's version.

xodxo

Introduction to the five main characters! Gosh-- Mew is so good! How she shakes Taew so violently with anger and tears 55 I'm so thrilled! I'm most fascinated by Mews character

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Agreed.
Introduction to the five main characters! Gosh-- Mew is so good! How she shakes Taew so violently with anger and tears 55 I'm so thrilled! I'm most fascinated by Mews character

I enjoyed watching Mingla's character, she added some spice to the lakorn that made it interesting. I don't know if it's just me but when watching aump's and noon's version I felt they were both the main leads I don't even remember much of Brook's scene, but that could be because I fast forward his scenes hahaha. By the way Mark is looking damn hot in white < 3 and that smile omg! My heart ❤ is melting. ☺