[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Wow knowing what they're saying makes me even more excited lol! I hope they sub it but she said the dialect is hard, so I guess it's 50/50.
Heck, I may need subtitle myself, and I understand Thai. Haha

Just not too efficient with the dialect or words used back in those earlier days of history.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Heck, I may need subtitle myself, and I understand Thai. Haha

Just not too efficient with the dialect or words used back in those earlier days of history.
Yes that's the hard part, dialect back in the old days are hard, so sometimes you can't find anyone who can sub it. I hope they can, but if they can't I'll still try to watch it

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yes that's the hard part, dialect back in the old days are hard, so sometimes you can't find anyone who can sub it. I hope they can, but if they can't I'll still try to watch it
Just go by the old saying 'actions speak louder than words' when you can't understand. haha

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Omg... just realized that New C. Pupart will be in here too. When I saw him in the trailer I was like what?!!
I haven't seen him since Kaew Lom Phet, Sakul Ga, and Dok Ruk Rim Tang~ lol.
(Really, it's just because I didn't tune into any of his later works.:))
Watching the teaser for Rak Nakara and I believe it will become a great hit for Taew again.:icon12:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Omg... just realized that New C. Pupart will be in here too. When I saw him in the trailer I was like what?!!
Watching the teaser for Rak Nakara and I believe it will become a great hit for Taew again.:icon12:
I knew I saw him before! I forgot he was the evil guy in DRRT lol

P

PrincessKarina

Oh I know! My goodness! Taew is so fortunate! She is rocking her roles lately! Her p'eks has been so blessed to work with her! Bomb with her in SJ series. Andrew with her in Mafia series. Ken P in Nakee. And now Mark in this. Then James Ji with her too! These p'eks are so "lucky". Lol.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'll have to wait to see the actual scene, but there's a bit of dialogue between Taew's and Mark's characters in the teaser that did not sound very natural or convincing on Mark's part, but maybe i'm just not used to the dialect. Taew's character looks so tragic in the teaser! I'm excited...I get the politics of the different countries is a catalyst for the storyline but please, please I hope there isn't an over-focus on the big guys on top. Give me lots of heartbreaking and romantic scenes between the love triangle!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
@jjinxx right. I want lots of romance and heartbreaks. I hate how sometime they over do it with the bad guys or other characters in general. I just want to see who a lot of romance and our main characters and second character.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Look intense !! The old version had lots of romance , well, at least from Aum's acting it seen like it LOL

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I will check on New too. He is really good. I am scared in ch3 he will be stuck in second roles tho

sarN

sarNie Granny
Thai LOVE to remake lakorn . They can't wait til it reach the 10 year anniversary. I predict JLR & SB 2018.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Thai LOVE to remake lakorn . They can't wait til it reach the 10 year anniversary. I predict JLR & SB 2018.
TBH if they remake those already nothing will ever beat JLR Aum and Aff. SB Ken And Anne. They will forever be my favorite actors and actress koojins. unless u know ch 7/ ch 1 does the remake of course. It won't be as good but hey the will still keep the r-scenes. Cause u already know ch 3 gonna PG the remakes.

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I'm also worried that New will be stuck with secondary roles based on Ch3's management. He just signed with them but he's already supporting in three lakorns when his acting experience is enough to land him as a praek. The only saving grace is that the productions he's working with are the better ones; Act Art and Broadcast Thai. I think Khun Somrak got fired though since he wasn't present at the latest event so maybe there will be changes on their promoting system. I'm looking forward to watching him in this remake. Still not sold on Mew as Mingla based on the little I've seen and as talented as Taew is, her acting is becoming too repetitive in her period lakorns.