[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

sarN

sarNie Granny
jeanie1 said:
Yeah Aum died thinking Brook loved Noon right? I can't remember if Brook finally realized Man Muang loved him cause she died for him or did he still think it was for her country and family?

Aum and Noon looked about the same age but they were so good in here that I bought that Aum was older. Man Muang was so mature and Mingla was a spoiled brat. But now for some reason Aum can't seem to play the weak innocent roles anymore.

The costumes were pretty too. Nowadays I hate that pointy thing they put in the hair. What's up with that? They're so ugly. Like in Silamanee, Kob was pretty except for when she had those hair decorations all over. It reminded me of a porcupine.

Yes, the N"ek die without knowing her husband loves her !!!!!!! And Yes he know because she went to meet w/her brother knowing darn well she will get kill. If that's not love he one hella dumb P'ek . I was mad that there was no last words good bye ! Koo Kum had an entire hour lol!

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep, the ending was very sad and memorable.

i saw a pic of Mew/Taew at an award ceremony together. they could totally pass as sisters..both are starring in khun off's series too.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The cast sounds too good to be true. I would love to see Mark in that lakorn where he plays a dad but it would be so nice to have him in this too. The sad truth might be that in the end Mark isn't going to be in either lakorn.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Whooooooooa. For real? The dream cast, as far as the ladies goes, actually came true? 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Is that really the cast ? Aww, now when I think of period/ historical lakorn , I see Bang Rajun's men ! Tall, dark and muscle ^^^ any who , I be looking forward for this and hopefully they change the ending, at least let the poor girl know her husband loves her !

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Sarn, this is more about a high class era though so the leads are light skinned that dont stay outdoor too much or fight in the wood all day like Bang Rajun men ahahahhaa lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
o' those light skinned royal haha , us tan skin are for outdoor only then , go bang rajan men  :heart:  :heart:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
That's really the cast?  Wow!  But Mark has such a baby face!!!  Can't ready Thai though, so who plays who?

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait this cast is confirmed? Wow that is surprisingly to me actually. I thought I read something somewhere that said Mew was going to take it slower now and focus on school she's still filming her lakorn with Nadech and her lakorn with Top. Oh well I like both Taew and Mew so if they're in here I will give it a try, assuming it gets subbed lol. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:

Yes, the N"ek die without knowing her husband loves her !!!!!!! And Yes he know because she went to meet w/her brother knowing darn well she will get kill. If that's not love he one hella dumb P'ek . I was mad that there was no last words good bye ! Koo Kum had an entire hour lol!
:rofl: That is hilarious.  Ya...Kobori took a long a*s time to die.  But, I needed that time.  I was so heartbroken even though I knew his fate from the beginning.  

Hi-ya!  Mark again? He's everywhere  :shrug: I can't see him in this role.  Brook's acting was so dull, but I liked the storyline & the two girls so much that I put up with it.  And Mark...he just doesn't give me that "wow factor."  His acting has rarely impressed me.  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Aum and Noon look so similar in the original. Did they play sisters? If so, that makes sense why Mew and Taew were both casted in here. They could pass as sisters too.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous95 said:
Aum and Noon look so similar in the original. Did they play sisters? If so, that makes sense why Mew and Taew were both casted in here. They could pass as sisters too.
They played cousins.  

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
They were half-sisters/cousins no? The dad married sisters so Aum/Noon had the same dad and Noon's mom was Aum's aunt.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
jeanie1 said:
They were half-sisters/cousins no? The dad married sisters so Aum/Noon had the same dad and Noon's mom was Aum's aunt.
That's probably right.  I thought they were first cousins.  Didn't know that was Man Muang's biological father.  I don't remember her calling him father.  

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Well Man Muang and her brother were raised by the uncle. I think the aunt made the father give them up cause she was jealous.