[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

sarN

sarNie Granny
Just finish it. Surprisingly, I didn't cry as badly as I thought I would b/c I usually throw myself to the floor banging fist and kicking while bawling my eye out with sad ending o_O but this I just have teary eye with a few drop rolling down my cheek . Its probably b/c the baby was so darn cute I couldn't stop grinning , he was soo adorable & chubby :icon12::icon12: . I do agreed the death scene was beautiful . Suck, that there no happy moment leading up to the tragic ending, it was just not enough romance ahh! It's was to short & rush , JN was a vampire at the end , dude didn't age lol. I think Mark did well this time but Teaw & Namfone was wonderful, Mew...not convincing as n'rai but she did good in emotional scene . Wish there was more happy moment , rat . Overall , I like it but I love the old verison more despite Brook stiff acting but he did have some adorable/goofy scene & Aum was such a teaser . I'm looking forward for more Teaw lakorn , I'm a fan now .

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
I had a 9hrs back to back shift on Wednesday and was shaking by the time it was lunch time. (Due to lack of sleep and Raknakara ending :facepalm:) I really thought I would have to get replacement and go home earlier. But I went on my 1hrs break and took a nap in the car :facepalm: anyway feeling slightly better recovering slowly. But before giving my thoughts on the ending .. There is actually quite a few scenes that I loved in episode 12 but I only SC and share the most memorable parts From episode 12 that really cut deep into my heart :crybaby2:

MM finding their first photo together, hugging the photo, touching the image of JN face :crybaby2:( what make it so sad is the the fact she had to do this with a photograph and not in person )
View attachment 7673

Breastfeeding her son for the last time, a son that she will never get a chance to see grow up :sad6:
View attachment 7674

Lying cold and dying in her pool of blood as to say I have done my last duty.
View attachment 7675

When JN found MM and she finally tells him She loved him. :crybaby2:
".. I love you with my life, I have love you since the first day we met. I love you." :crybaby2:
View attachment 7676

This is my most favourite scene from episode 12. Indicating MM soul leaving JN and then you hear JN screams out her name and MM gently turns when she hear the scream but the gentle soft look and slight smile and the look in her eyes and her continuing to walk away is to say she is at peace and ready to leave now :crybaby2:
View attachment 7678

JN placing the flower that he gave to MM from their first meeting on her grave (the day they both met and fell inlove) :crybaby2:
View attachment 7679

FLash back of JN and MM :crybaby2:
View attachment 7680

JN buried next to the love of his life and the can finally reunite now:crybaby2:
View attachment 7681

P.S just bawl my eyes out again sharing those scenes :crybaby2:
All of my favorite scene as well. Just reading your post had me in tears. Rak Nakara has shot a bullet deep down in my heart. I have been feeling my super depressed and emotionally sad. At time, tears run down without me knowing. :crybaby2::crybaby2: I don't know what to do with my life right now. :(

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
All of my favorite scene as well. Just reading your post had me in tears. Rak Nakara has shot a bullet deep down in my heart. I have been feeling my super depressed and emotionally sad. At time, tears run down without me knowing. :crybaby2::crybaby2: I don't know what to do with my life right now. :(
Totally can relate to how your are feeling. :sad6:You know what is also very sad, the fact that JN had to burn all MM's belongings so that there is no trace of evidence to prove of her existence that just broke my heart. Imagine any of us having to do that with any of our loved one.. it's devastating :sad6:anyway I am missing these two so much already .. especially Taew, don't even know when her next two lakorn is going to air. Thank god that now a day the celebrities have IG Facebook etc for their fans to follow and keep upto date with the works and life.
Anyway here a cute fan made Clip of Mark and Taew :icon12: such beautiful chemistry :thumbup: what did Mark say at the start of the clip? I hear something to do with Nakee?:facepalm:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Totally can relate to how your are feeling. :sad6:You know what is also very sad, the fact that JN had to burn all MM's belongings so that there is no trace of evidence to prove of her existence that just broke my heart. Imagine any of us having to do that with any of our loved one.. it's devastating :sad6:anyway I am missing these two so much already .. especially Taew, don't even know when her next two lakorn is going to air. Thank god that now a day the celebrities have IG Facebook etc for their fans to follow and keep upto date with the works and life.
Anyway here a cute fan made Clip of Mark and Taew :icon12: such beautiful chemistry :thumbup: what did Mark say at the start of the clip? I hear something to do with Nakee?:facepalm:
Signnnn......:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

He was ask what he thinks of Taew ( as an actress) He said, he has follow Taew work for a while now because he also have been following her work in Nakee. And he also said that Taew is a great actress and that he have always wanted to work with Taew. Since he knew he was gonna be acting along side Taew (in Rak Nakara) he was super excited.

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

I'm so glad all these actors are praising and looking forward to starring with Taew! She is one of the best actresses of her generation! What a flawless beauty! I would love to meet her one day! I'm such a huge fan! Love you Taew! :love:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
^ Taew is very very very beautiful in person. And Mark is very handsome in person to. Hope you get a chance to meet them. When I meet them this spring, they were both super nice and very professional in their work. Glad you all are loving Taew more and more. She is gaining new fans and I am happy to see that.:icon12:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Signnnn......:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

He was ask what he thinks of Taew ( as an actress) He said, he has follow Taew work for a while now because he also have been following her work in Nakee. And he also said that Taew is a great actress and that he have always wanted to work with Taew. Since he knew he was gonna be acting along side Taew (in Rak Nakara) he was super excited.
Awww that's nice to hear. :clap: Thanks for translating that. I don't think I can handle not seeing Taew on screen, I might have to go searching for her older lakorn to watch since I have only seen 3 So far. I need something similar to Lom Sorn Ruk, something light, fun and not depressing..

I'm so glad all these actors are praising and looking forward to starring with Taew! She is one of the best actresses of her generation! What a flawless beauty! I would love to meet her one day! I'm such a huge fan! Love you Taew! :love:
I am officially inlove with her after Raknakara, can't praise her enough on her acting. She is able to engage the audience so well with her acting. I would love to see Taew in a main role as a n'rai character, would be so interesting to see how she will pull it off.. We all know she can do the dramatic depressing characters extremely well so to see her in a Rai role will be pretty interesting to see how versatile she can be as an actress.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Taew is very very very beautiful in person. And Mark is very handsome in person to. Hope you get a chance to meet them. When I meet them this spring, they were both super nice and very professional in their work. Glad you all are loving Taew more and more. She is gaining new fans and I am happy to see that.:icon12:
I can't believe I discovered her so late :facepalm: the girl's been in the Industry for a decade or ready and I only found out who she was this year :facepalm: I guess I was more of a ch7 fan back in the days. But now a days I am losing interest in ch7 actor/actress. Ch3 seem to have a far better bunch of actors/actress and storyline wise is much more interesting .. I still can't even work out how ch7 lakorn ratings are always so high compared to ch3:facepalm:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
@Kay123 Dong Poo Dee (this is a period lakorn with Smart Kissada. This is the first lakorn I've seen of Taew. Became a fan of her since because of her great crying scene), Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun (modern lakorn with Aum Atichat. I love this lakorn. It was one of my favorite lakorn of Taew), and Plerng Torronong (modern lakorn with Mario. This was also a good one) these are some of my favorites Taew lakorn. You should definitely try watching them.

Last edited:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
I can't believe I discovered her so late :facepalm: the girl's been in the Industry for a decade or ready and I only found out who she was this year :facepalm: I guess I was more of a ch7 fan back in the days. But now a days I am losing interest in ch7 actor/actress. Ch3 seem to have a far better bunch of actors/actress and storyline wise is much more interesting .. I still can't even work out how ch7 lakorn ratings are always so high compared to ch3:facepalm:
Ch7 was actually one of my favorite channel. But through times I started to fade away from their lakorn. I have no interest in any of the newbie in channel 7. Their only p'ek that I still follow is p'weir. The rest have moved to ch3. They have lost a lot of there veteran actresses so all of the newbie now is just not to my liking. It's been almost 10 years since the last time I've watch a ch7 lakorn. Just recently I have also really enjoy Mussaya (I really like Mookda, the main n'ek. She is a good actress and her crying scenes are beyond some of the older actresses their. I was really surprise to see that she was that good. She is seriously new to the Thai ET. Massaya is her first role as n'ek. I'll continue to follow her work. And then Mik was also really good although I find him a little stiff but at time you can't notice it. I will only watch a ch7 lakorn again if Mookda and Mik is pair together again) Anyways, I like that ch3 is super open to the fans services. I also like the way they promote their lakorn.

Last edited:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Ch7 was actually one of my favorite channel. But through times I started to fade away from their lakorn. I have no interest in any of the newbie in channel 7. Their only p'ek that I still follow is p'weir. The rest have moved to ch3. They have lost a lot of there veteran actresses so all of the newbie now is just not to my liking. It's been almost 10 years since the last time I've watch a ch7 lakorn. Just recently I have also really enjoy Massaya (I really like Mookda, the main n'ek. She is a good actress and her crying scenes are beyond some of the older actresses their. I was really surprise to see that she was that good. She is seriously new to the Thai ET. Massaya is her first role as n'ek. I'll continue to follow her work. And then Mik was also really good although I find him a little stiff but at time you can't notice it. I will only watch a ch7 lakorn again if Mookda and Mik is pair together again) Anyways, I like that ch3 is super open to the fans services. I also like the way they promote their lakorn.
Same here! I adore Mookda. She performed phenomenally as Mussaya.

Falling in love with Taew all over again after watching her latest traditional dance. She was with the actress that played Kianjan. Gorgeous! Such elegant movements.

P

PrincessKarina

Have you seen Supaburoot Jatathep Khunchai Rachanon (part 4) of Bomb and Taew? I fell in love with her in there! Since then I have followed her! She won some kind of award for that lakorn I think? Check that lakorn out! I guarantee Taew will keep you excited! @Kay123 Yes she's been around for a while now! :thumbup:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Same here! I adore Mookda. She performed phenomenally as Mussaya.

Falling in love with Taew all over again after watching her latest traditional dance. She was with the actress that played Kianjan. Gorgeous! Such elegant movements.
Although she is new to the Thai ET, she did an amazing job! I'm keeping my eyes on this girl! ;)

sarNie Juvenile
@Kay123 Dong Poo Dee (this is a period lakorn with Smart Kissada. This is the first lakorn I've seen of Taew. Became a fan of her since because of her great crying scene), Pieng Jai Tee Pook Pun (modern lakorn with Aum Atichat. I love this lakorn. It was one of my favorite lakorn of Taew), and Plerng Torronong (modern lakorn with Mario. This was also a good one) these are some of my favorites Taew lakorn. You should definitely try watching them.
I'll add Hua Jai Song Park with Por to that list too. I've rewatched all these lakorns so many times. Lol. Never been this obsessed about an actor/actress before. There's just something about Teaw that makes her really appealing and likable. Every time she comes on screen, pretty much everyone else fades into the background. Hahahahaha

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
I'll add Hua Jai Song Park with Por to that list too. I've rewatched all these lakorns so many times. Lol. Never been this obsessed about an actor/actress before. There's just something about Teaw that makes her really appealing and likable. Every time she comes on screen, pretty much everyone else fades into the background. Hahahahaha
Oh right, how I can I forget about that One! I need a knock in the head. :pancarta:

P'Por ka, I did not meant to do it. Sorry, mentioning P'Por makes me cry every time. I miss him a lot. :crybaby2:

Off topic! ;)

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch7 was actually one of my favorite channel. But through times I started to fade away from their lakorn. I have no interest in any of the newbie in channel 7. Their only p'ek that I still follow is p'weir. The rest have moved to ch3. They have lost a lot of there veteran actresses so all of the newbie now is just not to my liking. It's been almost 10 years since the last time I've watch a ch7 lakorn. Just recently I have also really enjoy Mussaya (I really like Mookda, the main n'ek. She is a good actress and her crying scenes are beyond some of the older actresses their. I was really surprise to see that she was that good. She is seriously new to the Thai ET. Massaya is her first role as n'ek. I'll continue to follow her work. And then Mik was also really good although I find him a little stiff but at time you can't notice it. I will only watch a ch7 lakorn again if Mookda and Mik is pair together again) Anyways, I like that ch3 is super open to the fans services. I also like the way they promote their lakorn.
Ch7 used to have such quality actors/actress and lakorn back in the days. Like you I was a huge fan of ch7, but now a days i have completely lost interest in Ch7, thier newbies acting is so bland, and their lakorn just so blah now a days. At least with ch3 the newbies acting is some what decent and their lakorn storyline is interesting, I find ch3 tend to think outside the box with their lakorn.
Weir is a decent actor, i too follow his work.. even though I don't find him attractive but his acting is good.
I haven't seen Massaya yet, will probably give it a try after I recover from Raknakara.
:facepalm:
Thanks for the recommendation, I have seen the the opening credit to Dong Poo Dee, looks very interesting indeed and it's my kind of lakorn too.. I actually enjoy watching period lakorn. But it looks kinda of depressing., I am not ready to face another depressing lakorn.. Seriously taew has the acting ability to send me straight into depression :facepalm: Each scene get stuck in my head and I replay that in my head then I get sad again :facepalm:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel the exact same way . I have always said that Taew is charismatic, she has this charm about her that you are just so drawn too . Seriously I can't even describe the obsession I have with her right now. :thumbup: I have other fav actresses but I don't obsess over them like I do with Taew.. I am like serial stalker when it comes to Taew :risas3:The girl is just so talented and gorgeous .
Oh right, how I can I forget about that One! I need a knock in the head. :pancarta:

P'Por ka, I did not meant to do it. Sorry, mentioning P'Por makes me cry every time. I miss him a lot. :crybaby2:

Off topic! ;)
I actually wanted to watch this one cuz it looked so good, but since POr passing I could not bring myself too, because I would feel too sad watching knowing that he no longer with us :crybaby2:

sarNie Juvenile
I feel the exact same way . I have always said that Taew is charismatic, she has this charm about her that you are just so drawn too . Seriously I can't even describe the obsession I have with her right now. :thumbup: I have other fav actresses but I don't obsess over them like I do with Taew.. I am like serial stalker when it comes to Taew :risas3:The girl is just so talented and gorgeous .

I actually wanted to watch this one cuz it looked so good, but since POr passing I could not bring myself too, because I would feel too sad watching knowing that he no longer with us :crybaby2:
You should watch it. It's a good one. And it's produced by Act Art. Haha. It's one of Por's better lakorns. He's such a good guy in here. And Taew was flawless as usual....haha.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Agreed. I watched it for Por back then, and i think that was my first Taew lakorn and she definitely caught my eye. They had a really low key, romantic chemistry in the lakorn. Really enjoyed the scene when they confessed to each other.