[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Nope, hasn't been officially confirmed by P'Daeng or P'Off yet. Mark said he's still waiting on the elders final decision first but he's heard about this news already. 

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
jeanie1 said:
Well Man Muang and her brother were raised by the uncle. I think the aunt made the father give them up cause she was jealous.
Yeah, Man Muang and her older brother were from the king's first wife who was the older sister to Noon's mom. They share a father different mothers. So they are half siblings/cousins. The uncle, who is second in line to the throne raised Man Muang and her brother cause the father didn't want to have tension due to Noon's mom (jealousy/vanity). Man Muang grew up loyal and tom boyish while Noon was very girly, spoiled and vain like her mom.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I've heard Komchadluek has a reputation for being wrong, so I'm going to keep my hopes down atm. If this is truly happening, hopefully Mark is going to be almost done with his lakorn with Pat so he won't be so tired. 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I think it's got a good chance of being true, for the girls anyway. I read Mew's interview somewhere and she said they're just waiting on the approval from the bigwigs. If so this is going to be awesome for Mew, if she can pull off Mingla. It could be her breakthrough role.

I think Taew's fanclub sounded pretty sure that Taew was in here too.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
The cast is confirmed, Taew Mew and Mark. Mew will play Noon's character, Taew will be Aum. They're waiting for the fitting now.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Komchadluek's reliability is very inconsistent. I would say that for the most part, they're less trustworthy when it comes to Channel 7 lakorns. For this one, Mew revealed in her recent interview with KomChadLuek that P'Daeng mentioned about this lakorn but she's just waiting for the final confirmation from the elders so it's pretty much a green light.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
The cast is officially confirmed by Mark through his interview via Komchadluek. 

He explains that P'Off has talked to him about this lakorn a while back asking if he was interested in acting in Rak Nakara and if his schedule would work out. Mark personally wanted for their current projects to wrap up first. Eventually, P'Off called Mark's manager, P'Ploy and again requested for Mark to be in here. He's excited to be working with Taew and Mew as he's already a fan of Taew's acting and works. He has never collaborated or seen Mew before but he has watched the tidings of Khun Chai Povanruj and thinks she is another interesting actress who seem talented. 

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20150605/207494.html

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
They confirmed it on some ch3 news like a couple of days ago, made me sad but will definitely watch this. Wasn't too fond of the old cast so I didn't really watch it so this will be a new experience.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yay, another one of my dream pairings came true!!! But who pairs with who and what is the storyline? Sorry to say, I have never seen the old one before. Either way, I have wanted MArk and Mew and Mark and Taew pairing. But i heard it's going to be a sad tragic ending? Noooo!!!!!!! Why?! I want a happy ending for my dream couple. But i will definitely watch this for Mark, Taew, and Mew. So there's a rape turned willing scene eh? Will be Mark's first time then huh? LOL :)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I'm just gonna use actors' names to summarize. Mark is supposed to like Taew and vice versa. But Mew is her cousin and likes Mark openly so Taew didn't say anything. Mew is supposed to get married to other. Mark and Taew got married and Mark always thought Taew doesn't love him like he does. He rawr Taew and she got pregnant. Mew is also pregnant and run away from her hubby to Mark country. She is rai and got in between Mark and Taew. Taew's brother wants to kill Mark and Taew torn between her hubby's life and bro's loyalty, she dresses up as her hubby and her bro killed her thinking she is her hubby. Mark buried her in the mountain and their child grew up thinking Mew is mom but before Mark died he said everything and he also died of old age.

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
Thanks so much for the summary. :) So what happens to Mew, she just stays alive and and continues to be Taew's daughter's step mother then. And so Taew dies and Mark ends up with Mew? Haha sorry if i'm asking too much. :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Mew remain bedridden till her death because of the injury she receive while living w/ her husband at the other kingdom , therefore she never gotten w/ Mark but she was under his care  ( b/c the death of Taew remain a secret & Mew assume the name/role of his wife who bedridden after childbirth to cover up her real injury) . Only the close servant was allow to take care of her  & who know she isn't the real wife & the secret wasn't reveal until the son grow . up. Mark show the son his real mom picture & told him the whole story & the sacrifice his mom make for the country & loyal to her husband.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thank you Tgamber and sarN for the storyline. :) Seems so tragic. I want a better one for MarkTaew and MarkMew.