[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Awwww so this thread is still active too??? Lol. Aww too cute! Yes, RN left me scarred for JN and MM died leaving my JN thirsty and lonely lmaooooo ahahaha so I was not happy! They do need another reunion! But please don’t give Taew the bratty role. I want to see her play a good prim and proper girl from a poor background, who’s going to change p’eks love and life. Something like rags to riches.! A Cinderella theme would be good, not necessarily with the glass slipper. :)

ps I still LOVE JN the most too! He’s so kind, amazing, gentle and handsome. He’s so charming!

Here’s a remembrance to the three amazing casts!!!!! JN, MM and ML!!❤

P

PrincessKarina

Awwww so this thread is still active too??? Lol. Aww too cute! Yes, RN left me scarred for JN and MM died leaving my JN thirsty and lonely lmaooooo ahahaha so I was not happy! They do need another reunion! But please don’t give Taew the bratty role. I want to see her play a good prim and proper girl from a poor background, who’s going to change p’eks love and life. Something like rags to riches.! A Cinderella theme would be good, not necessarily with the glass slipper. :)

ps I still LOVE JN the most too! He’s so kind, amazing, gentle and handsome. He’s so charming!

Here’s a remembrance to the three amazing casts!!!!! JN, MM and ML!!❤
Love it! Missing these three! Thanks darling!

xodxo

Love it! Missing these three! Thanks darling!
Oh man~~ I miss them 3 soo much too!!! I miss the whole Raknakara filming process and the whole promotional event.....

May I share a few more memorable and nostalgic clips :angel10::angel10:

Mark/Mew/Taew

Mark/Mew/New

Okay~~ y’all can share extra clips cuz I don’t have much ...sorry jaaaaa I was just lucky fans shared these lol :p

P

PrincessKarina

I just cannot get over how handsome Mark looked in here! He really was impressive with how he loved his wife! His character made me like him more as Mark! Lol.

P

PrincessKarina

I agree! If he continues to improve his acting and show his love as p’ek to his n’ek, many fans will love him more. Can’t get over the chemistry he ignited with all his beautiful n’eks.:love:
Yes I respect Mark because he doesn’t hold back on the chemistry on-screen with his n’eks. That’s what his duty is as an actor! He improved. He actually wowed me to another level in here. If he continues this way I might just like him more. Lol.

P

PrincessKarina

I need to make time to watch this!:facepalm:
Oh you should darling! This was another phenomenal piece with my girl Taew! Mark and Taew also had on screen chemistry! Even though they weren’t your typical sizzling romantic moments. I actually enjoyed Mark and Taew’s scenes so much it killed me with the ending! :crybaby2:

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
I might go back to marathon this for the beautiful ML, MM and charming JN! lolol :p
So we're here too!!! Gotta confess I'm having withdrawls about Rak nakara. Came right from MHIL thread because I miss this lakorn so much. And I don't know thai. But seeing their portrayal of JN, ML and MM, I just need Mark's and Taew's reunion for yesterday. I was watching her death scene again, wow, got the feels...

xodxo

So we're here too!!! Gotta confess I'm having withdrawls about Rak nakara. Came right from MHIL thread because I miss this lakorn so much. And I don't know thai. But seeing their portrayal of JN, ML and MM, I just need Mark's and Taew's reunion for yesterday. I was watching her death scene again, wow, got the feels...
haha, I still go back from time to time, to watch this. Possibly my favorite role of Mew! :D

~ JN is such a heartthrob in here! MM is okay, I'm just sad she lived her whole life mistaken that JN never loved her. :( ML was the cheery on top. Lol. She made the show worth it. haha :p Namfom P was a good and evil queen too! :p

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
haha, I still go back from time to time, to watch this. Possibly my favorite role of Mew! :D

~ JN is such a heartthrob in here! MM is okay, I'm just sad she lived her whole life mistaken that JN never loved her. :( ML was the cheery on top. Lol. She made the show worth it. haha :p Namfom P was a good and evil queen too! :p
I've always liked Taew's acting, mainly in dramatic roles. I think she's more fitting to these kids of roles. She knows how to carry the drama of the role. For Mew, this was my first lakorn with her. And I found that she did the "spoiled" villain seductress pretty well. Me, I also think it was her best role so far. Something out of her comfort zone. Not a damsel in distress. As for Mark, I should say he improved a lot here. Could not stand his role in Buang Attitharn for example (though I think it had more to do with the plot itself than with him). In here, he was great, even better than in KC (which is one of my favorites of all time 55555). Guess they are improving lakorn after lakorn.

xodxo

I've always liked Taew's acting, mainly in dramatic roles. I think she's more fitting to these kids of roles. She knows how to carry the drama of the role. For Mew, this was my first lakorn with her. And I found that she did the "spoiled" villain seductress pretty well. Me, I also think it was her best role so far. Something out of her comfort zone. Not a damsel in distress. As for Mark, I should say he improved a lot here. Could not stand his role in Buang Attitharn for example (though I think it had more to do with the plot itself than with him). In here, he was great, even better than in KC (which is one of my favorites of all time 55555). Guess they are improving lakorn after lakorn.
LOLOLOL I don't blame you. I couldn't even watch BA. lol. It was just a weird lakorn overall lol :p

I think Mark is generally better in drama. He excels in them well. His eyes and moods speak well for those roles. Mew is beautiful in here. She's just an extraordinary. Taew was alright, I wish MM wasn't so dull. I got mad at how unreasonable she could get with JN. But overall, they three were the best TRIO! :p Wouldn't mind another Mark, Mew and Taew collaboration. :D

~~
I need to go back and rerun lol XD

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Mark and Taew are reuniting soon, although I'm kind of afraid of the plot (if it's really gonna be a remake) for their next lakorn together... hope it's a good plot.

sanda

sarNie Hatchling
Hi all,

I've been looking for a lakorn to watch and stumbled upon this one. I hate to ask but does anyone know where I can watch it with eng sub? I've been looking but to now avail. :crybaby2:

Thanks in advance!
It'll be subbed by Rainbow Subs and CatAttack.