Ch.3 is a hot place

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I agree Ch3 is the best, Ch7 and Ch5 is kinds boring, well there not boring but sometime the story line is draggy, or the ending sucks. For example Dok Soke the ending was i don't know retarded because the main girl got married to the P'ek then left to the US to become a nun.....what kind of ending it that????
just saying.....!!!

Lankhaml

sarNie Egg
I agree Ch3 is the best, Ch7 and Ch5 is kinds boring, well there not boring but sometime the story line is draggy, or the ending sucks. For example Dok Soke the ending was i don't know retarded because the main girl got married to the P'ek then left to the US to become a nun.....what kind of ending it that????
just saying.....!!!
what the heck?! Sure does sound like a stupid ending!!

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
i agree that ch3 is entering into their golden years and they deserve the rising ratings they've gathered, but they do need to chill on the incoming newbies rate.

for me, ch7 have very strong actors that are well-loved (aum, pancake, vee, weir, etcs) regardless of their roles or the crappy lakorn storylines or viewer's opinion on their acting ablity. i'm very annoyed by the decrease in quallity and sooner or later, it'll finally get to them that they need to change when they keep losing awards to ch3. i wished they would put their stars out their more and hold more channel family gatherings. i don't ever see closing parties or pj parties or a ch7 soccer event??? i think that ch7 should actually be garnering the newbies to make crowds like the ch3 popular gang. we always hear news of the tight ch3 family ties and we fancy all the goofiness. they need to fire their screenwriters and they can start by making boran lakorn kick ass epic like before.

ch5 is not bad. i find the beggining of all their lakorns very good...until it proceeds to be over complicated and ultimately emo. i hate their recent "trend" of emoness overload. they always somehow make a very big deal from a small problem. too many killings, suicides, wrist slitting, slutty wardrobe that just ends up been censored, and the nangrai one-man show manipulating emoness. i still hold grudges from the perfect beginning in Buang Rak and Talad Arom being turned into a pile of dump. cut the emoness, simpified your awesome storyline a bit, and limit the cast too.

fun

Expired Sarnie
lmao emoness... it is actually quite true. some of their storyline is fine, its the way they execute it. there's just way too much going on. ch7 is the queen of drag and ch5 is the quwen of queen of drama queen emoness and ch9 is the queen of try too hard to be modern and may I add koreanish. and ch8 I don't know where exactly since I never gotten a chance to finish at least 1 lakorn. ch3 is in the middle and I guess that makes them great. a little of everything. I don't mind the newbies as long as they are good. cough marie cough. although I must admit she is improving but she doesn't have the it factor like yaya, margie, taew, chalida, matt, etc.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I wanna see Cee move to ch3. He is the only p'ek I like from ch7 and they don't don't give him that many good lakorn.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
it's probably because ch.3 promotes their stars alot

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
just saying.....!!!
LMAo the heck. How are they gonna do it lmao

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Ch.3 stars are all so close. I gotta say everyone there is wonderful, sometimes I do watch ch.7 and some are good, but yea the killing and crap is so annoying

eugene92

sarNie Hatchling
I agree that Ch3 is quite a hot place due to the events to promote the actors and actresses. However, Ch7 is not bad thou. From what I know, most of the time, Ch3 cannot beat Ch7 in rating. Ch7 also has many strong and famous actors & actresses such as Aum P, Pancake, Weir, Kwan, New, Om etc. Moreover, I found Ch7 do have great stories. If anyone wants to rise his/her popularity, Ch3 is a right place.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I think if we were to think about it ch7 looks for ratings rather than their stars as in ch3 they care more about their stars rather than the ratings.... As we all know ch7 will always have the best ratings and i mean always even if the story sucks and ch3 will have some kind of ratings but their stories can be good and bad. But most of all ch3 i will say has the best storyline and they promote there stars better than ch7 does....:) My thoughts only so please show respect!

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
ch.3 is more popular in Krung Thep, and the plots of ch.3 lakorns are more city-based and appeal to the city people more, whereas ch.7 likes to air lakorns that take place in the outer provinces and countryside and thus they appeal to more of the Thai demographics just because there are more people living outside of Krung Thep as a whole.
That is not true, There are lots of lakorn that take place in the country at ch3. Like Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong, Dao Reung will be in the country as well. Lots of Por Thrisadee's lakorns take place in the countryside.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
That is not true, There are lots of lakorn that take place in the country at ch3. Like Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong, Dao Reung will be in the country as well. Lots of Por Thrisadee's lakorns take place in the countryside.
Ch.3 & Ch. 7 both have country-based lakorn. but I can clearly see that Ch.7 is still catering more towards the older generation of viewers (their loyal back in the days viewers/ teens who grow up watching ch.7 & now are older) and is definitely less modern than Ch.3...that is why when it comes to international fans/ or international exposure Ch.7 loses to Ch.3 / Ch.5.

And I do agree it seem Ch.3 stars are more happy than Ch.7 stars. Like i swear im always hearing Aump being a diva, Stefan being a total duche or manwhore or stars having fueds example: pancake & kwan / Tangmo & a lot daras etc etc.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Is CH3 really popular among Thailand? Is the channel beat CH7 now? I'm wondering because their rating for lakorns is still lower than CH7.

Most celebrities from CH7 moved to CH3 but none want to move to CH7. CH7's storyline sometime is better than CH7, I just can't stand the stupid dragging and ending.
I think it's because most of the veteran actors are in Ch. 3...there's too many to name, but most of the older actors/actresses started with Ch. 3, and are still working for Ch. 3...a lot of newbies get famous fast because of the quality of lakorns and popular actors/actresses they get paired up with. Honestly, it's just my opinion, looks-wise, Ch. 3 has better looking actors/actresses than Ch. 5 & 7 combined.

i agree that ch3 is entering into their golden years and they deserve the rising ratings they've gathered, but they do need to chill on the incoming newbies rate.

for me, ch7 have very strong actors that are well-loved (aum, pancake, vee, weir, etcs) regardless of their roles or the crappy lakorn storylines or viewer's opinion on their acting ablity. i'm very annoyed by the decrease in quallity and sooner or later, it'll finally get to them that they need to change when they keep losing awards to ch3. i wished they would put their stars out their more and hold more channel family gatherings. i don't ever see closing parties or pj parties or a ch7 soccer event??? i think that ch7 should actually be garnering the newbies to make crowds like the ch3 popular gang. we always hear news of the tight ch3 family ties and we fancy all the goofiness.
The strong actors you named still aren't as strong as the Ch. 3 actors such as Anne, Ken, Janie...I can't even think of more but I know there are because of how many lakorns are out there. Even the newbies on Ch. 3 are doing better than the newbies on Ch. 7, I honestly feel that stories are better and the acting is a bit better. My mom has a habit of buying Ch. 7 lakorns to watch, and I can't even sit through any. I used to watch Weir lakorns, but I got tired of them. They have the tendency of giving their stars the same roles, and that gets old fast (i.e. Pancake and her nice, but has an attitude, rich girl roles). Granted, Ch. 3 does A LOT of remakes and uses novels for their lakorns, but they make it work by casting the right people, changing the story to fit their audiences. They do that a lot, they cater to their audience, and I think that makes them good money.

I was wondering why Por N. was in lakorns with Aff and Janie, now I know. I had no idea where Chompoo came from LOL thought she dropped from the sky. It's a smart career move, because if they want to be able to expand their acting skills, they need to act opposite different actors, and there's not too many to choose from on Ch. 7. Not too many that have the same experience as the Ch. 3 actors have. I grew up with a lot of Ch. 3 lakorns, as well as the Ch. 3 actors, I'm close to Janie's age, and I love watching her grow as an actress. That's not something you can do with Ch. 7 cuz some of them are still pretty new.

I don't mind all the newbies on Ch. 3, because they're doing well. I look forward to this new batch and the lakorns they will be making with the actors I already know.

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
Ch.3 & Ch. 7 both have country-based lakorn. but I can clearly see that Ch.7 is still catering more towards the older generation of viewers (their loyal back in the days viewers/ teens who grow up watching ch.7 & now are older) and is definitely less modern than Ch.3...that is why when it comes to international fans/ or international exposure Ch.7 loses to Ch.3 / Ch.5.

And I do agree it seem Ch.3 stars are more happy than Ch.7 stars. Like i swear im always hearing Aump being a diva, Stefan being a total duche or manwhore or stars having fueds example: pancake & kwan / Tangmo & a lot daras etc etc.
I agree, also Ch3 stars are more close nit than ch7. You will see ch3 stars have fun and hang around each other more than the other channels. Ch3 throw lots of events like soccer games/parades, closing parties, ect. Their actors and actresses joke and play around with one another and even go out to dinner with each other.

paulina

sarNie Egg
I find channel 7 lakorns to have annoying directions in the storyline. I didn't know when this happened but as an avid lakorn watcher from back in the old days I now can single out channel 7 lakorns from channel 3.Whereas before I used to enjoy watching channel 7 lakorns too. Whoever is piecing the episodes together needs to do a better job at channel 7.