CELLPHONE

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol donna...it seems to me that both of us gt the same taste of cellphone LMAO dont u tink?
tat white one was my last year handphone..i juz bought w960i early this year n planning to buy XPERIA next year LOL

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
verizon wireless

moto z6c

It's awesome & expensive but i love it!
either way, a mini piece of glass got
chipped of my screen already. i'm so
po-ed about it. =__= its like almost
four months old or so. =__=

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
Everyone one got nice phones!

I'm jealous I want the Blackberry Storm too but I don't want to switch to Verizon lol

I just switch from a Blackberry Pearl to Sharp's Sidekick 2008. So far loving it but just hate it that I can't have my own custom made ringtones. I made my own themes lol ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Haha nina I was thinking about getting the wing but I heard really bad reviews on it like it's very slow in some stuff that are necessary for me LOL and I havent picked a phone service yet but If I get t-mo I think im get either G1 or The Samsung Behold,

I kind of want blackberry storm or this other phone from verizon though but Idk yet; LOL I am still looking around for a good phone -.-" im super picking ugh it sucks but I was thinking about T-mobiles Samsung Memoir

ChenrukNote

Goddess
P'Tina you're just like my sister, she spent hours looking online and talking to the sales people at Verizon and checking reviews before she finally settled on the LG Dare. I'm gonna upgrade too right on March 17th so that I only have to pay not even a third of the price to get the LG Voyager in titanium. I love it! My future uncle-in-law has the black one and I love playing with it but don't want the same color as his so gonna get the titanium one.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know whats hot about Verizon their new friends and family up to 10 people! The thing that sucks is their data plans are $$$ at tmo u spend about 30 bucks for unlimited data plans and verizon 100 plus -.-" lmao hahah yeah Nong Nai I'm a very picky person if there is 1 thing wrong with the thing I want I don't get it lmao; like when I go to this one restaurant for baked potatoes and order it and say w/ everything on it, "oh ma'am we don't have no chives and mushroom today will that be ok?" I'm like it's ok >.< I'll be fine pay for my drink and leave to find the same restaurant somewhere else that has it LOL

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Samsung Behold-Rose! I just got this phone a few weeks ago. And I'm so loving it! The texting is like a keyboard! Hahaha. It's so much fun texting on this phone. Lol. This gonna be my last new phone for a while! Since I bought it off from stock for full price cus I couldn't upgrade my contract. There goes my paycheck of 2 weeks. Lmao!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yep the connect plan! I love it! It's what I have although the other person that I only ever call that's not with Verizon is one of my friends that is with Sprint. But it's cool because now I won't be wasting any of my minutes when I call her and we can talk forever! LOL.

I got the T-Mobile Wing now. :)

How's the wing? Can it be tethered and how's the speed with a tzones data plan? I'm shopping for phones, and I like the look of the wing. B)

Currently, I'm thinking about getting the SE TM506, b/c it's 3G & can be tethered but sucks that it doesn't have a full qwerty keyboard. :lmao: Which is why I'm getting the '09 dash for texting. :lol:

Anyone know the speeds on the memoir & behold w/ tzones? I'm w/ TMobile.

Samsung Behold-Rose! I just got this phone a few weeks ago. And I'm so loving it! The texting is like a keyboard! Hahaha. It's so much fun texting on this phone. Lol. This gonna be my last new phone for a while! Since I bought it off from stock for full price cus I couldn't upgrade my contract. There goes my paycheck of 2 weeks. Lmao!

Is the keyboard a slide out or touch screen? My brother wants that one or the memoir.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
ooh I love talking about cellphones...I just got the Sprint's Samsung Rant. I love it...it's purple. I especially love texting on it...Hhehehehe!!!