CELLPHONE

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i don't know if this topic has been started but post a picture of your cellphone if possible and what service are you in?

Here's mines:

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
All my phones have dtac and one is with the UK sim card 02

i use em all depending on the feelin and what i need em for haha

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling
They all look nice! Ice, the first sony ericsson, is that one of the latest one? It looks really nice. I have the white one of the 2nd sony ericsson you have!

I love t-mobile and I wouldn't change it for any other service!

My very very first cell phone was a nokia6103, which didn't last too long cus my bf at the time broked it in half!

Then it was the w810i, sony ericsson

Then it was the purple nokia5300(upgrade after a year)

Then this rose motorola(on a change of phone number&plans) This phone only lasted for like half a year cus I broke it cus I got pissed off at my dad!

So then I bought this green flip motorola

At the moment, I'm currently using my blue blackberry phone(got it from opening my best friend's new account. She already has a phone so I just took it.)

(I had all those phones since summer 2006 til now! 6phones!)

judyp

sarNie Adult
i have the att 8525. it has soo many features being that it is a Windows Mobile Pocket PC, but unfortunately, i don't use it for what its worth. lol. it would be great for organzing and putting in my schedule, but i feel i need to write it down on an agenda/calendar! im soo old school. other than it being a bit bulky, its a great phone!

credit: www.chrisrue.com

dek_noy

sarNie Hatchling

The next phone that I want! Like really bad! I wanna upgrade my phone to that! T-mobile Shadow! Sadly Im like broke!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i've had a number of phones but my current is the iphone with T-mobile...

ps---i :wub: ma'iphone lol

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
my first and current phone i have now is my blackberry pearl and i have at&t hmm i wana get a new phone :lol: ive had this one for a long time

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
genkers...is that sidekick phone good?? im thinking of upgrading..but clueless of which one to turn to... :p

Muddie Murda

smile...

My Nokia 6230 in Pink. Tee-hee ^__^ Well it changed colors a few times, but the last color was pink.
I lubed it! I miss it! I want it back but I don't know if I can go back to a "regular" phone lol.

I was with cingular, paying $130-$180 a month <_< Shared with my brother. Supposely, we were suppose to split half and half but he didn't have a job for a while so..................but it's ok, when I didn't have a job for a few months, he paid a few bills or atleast half of it. :D

Sanyo M1 with Sprint.
Wow =D I hated it. Hated it because it was a flip phone. I really don't like flip phones. They look horrible ^__^
3 reasons why I got it: 1) It has mp3. 2) It has a Camera. 3) it has a loop for my cellie strap. LOL that's all that mattered :p
I tried to mold it so it could be as close to my Nokia 6230 as possible lol, which includes the ringtones and the morse code ringtone for my msgs.
All the buttons were edited to match the same command my Nokia 6230 did. Tee-hee
But I can't complain bout the bill. It was only $30/month because I was on a shared plan with my sister and brother in law.

Palm Centro touch screen in Pink (^____^)y

I have Sprint and I pay $41 after taxes. Tee-hee All the minutes, text, and web usage I need included.

I lub my phone. I love every feature except for the part where it freezes up. lol But it's good now.
I also love the fact that no one knows how to use it/turn it on. So if people ask to use my phone, I go "If you can dial a number, then you can use it." They usually give up.

I miss my Nokia 6230 though and hope I can go back to it some day. ^_____^ Dont know if I'd be used to it because of my Palm Centro. I can't use a normal phone anymore without touching the screen and wondering why it's not scrolling or doing anything when I tap the screen. :p

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ i've been thinking about the palm centro as being my next phone. but i don't need a new phone. i haven't had mine for a year. it has the same features as the palm centro..its just bulkier. whenever my phone breaks down, i'll shop around. :)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i love it its like a mini key board lol so much easier for me to text with than my old phone

thanks....i am gonna see if i will either get that one or if there are any new ones thats out.

if i am to get the mini keyboard one..i know i will have to go with the unlimited txting lol

Saifah

bite me x___
HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE NEW TMOBiLE G1 PHONE? KiNDA LiKE AN iPHONE? iTS HEKKA NiCE! i WANT THAT!

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah. i did a report on that one .. it looks nice too-- just like an iPhone ..

anyway, yajvaj, i have the same one, same color too. what a small world. Lol ..

i want a new one also --- i check out the at&t one in madison, dang, they have some nice phone .. the touch one is so awesome.