Celeb's Pix

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
wow what a change in everyone's look. i was suprised by how aum looked back then, it surely doesn't look anything like her now. besides that i think everyone looks like themselves today. Thanks for sharing those pics brooke.

cecilia

Staff member
^hihi..me too..but i think because aum didn't smile in her old pix..and her eyes seem a bit weird too..oh well..she turn to one of the beautiful thai lady...

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
IS THAT REALLY AUM??? no matter how hard i look.. i dun see any resemblence!!!

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, that doesnt look like Aum at all...but if you look close enough, you can tell thats her lips. That older picture of Kat is really old cuz i does not look like her at.all. lol

Merit

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Aum looks like two different person. I think she has the most dramactic change. The others look pretty much the same.

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
EVERYONE HAS CHANGED A LOT, HOWEVER, YOU CAN STILL TELL THAT THEY ARE THEM. HOWEVER, MAN, WITH AUM'S, YOU CANNOT TELL AT ALL. PLUS, SHE LOOKS OLDER THAN THE OTHERS ON THE YOUNG PICTURES, SO SHE SHOULD HAVE LOOKED MORE LIKE HERSELF NOW. BOY, I DON'T WANNA BELIEVE THAT IT IS HER AT ALL.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Really...does not look like Aum to me also. What happen to her lazy eyes that she has in the younger picture. And also, the young picture had fuller lips...did she get a lip reduction LOL i mean...it so does not look like her.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
they were all so cute when they were adolescence! in Kob's adolescence pic her eyes kinda looks green... their all so pretty now!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
yeah, aum's BEFORE picture doesn't look ANYTHING like her! i don't want to believe it's her either...maybe it's the angle of the picture...don't know...the eyes look different and her lips in the first picture look fuller...even her eyebrows...unless she did some major work on her face, i don't want to believe it's really her.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
I was really suprised with all of them, they really changed. They look nothing like what they look now.