celebrity friends

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
did we have this topic already? pls list daras and their dara friends.

ann t., nat myria

vicki, rita

aom, jeab

noon, jieb, bee, ning(?)

aum, tong, may f., may p.

margie, boy

kob???

aff, chai, aum

janie, ann alicia, paula, woonsen, jane

tanya, khem, pita

krit, kat english

pancake???

cheer, cartoon

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
How about Yaya?
She doesn't really hang out with her celebrity friends, its more like a hi and a bye if she sees them and she hangs out with them when she's working with them. She hangs out with her friends at school and her 'farang' friends.

neena

sarNie Adult
She doesn't really hang out with her celebrity friends, its more like a hi and a bye if she sees them and she hangs out with them when she's working with them. She hangs out with her friends at school and her 'farang' friends.
no, she's really close to mint c and kimberly, she helps mint c with her english hw too. i think its more like she doesn't have time for her school friends as much because of her busy schedule.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ no, she's actually not close to them. like cupid candy mentioned, if she happens to see them at events she'll greet them and hang out but otherwise, she doesn't have the time due to her busy schedule. she's much closer to her friends from chula. with chalida, they were only tight during that time because both were filming TD.

tinah

sarNie Coma
theres already a thread of this but its scattered around

anne is also closed friend of tanyas

Chenz

sarNie Egg
As much as I love the 'Yaya,Mint,Kimberley' gang, i must admit Yaya doesnt seem to be that close to them. Its more just Mint&Kim...
Yaya mentioned in an interview that she feels lonely even with her school friends because she doesnt have time to hang with them much.
The girl's schedule must be so packed ! But im glad its like that or else i'll miss her so much hehe

somp9

sarNie Adult
I thought Yaya is best friend with Kimberly coz i've seen a video when Yaya open her condo, she invited Kimberly over.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
lol, technically it was tee tai krue who invited kimberley to yaya's house in pattaya, not yaya herself and that was two years ago. when they first started in 4hjhkk, yaya regarded kim as her closest/best friend but now things clearly have changed. looks can be deceiving 555555+

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yaya and Kim aren't close anymore, look on Yaya's IG she usually just has her university friends with her. I heard Kim didn't even wish Yaya happy b-day on IG but she did to Mark (forgot where i read that so no source, sorry). When you don't see each other often you will be distant.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I think Yaya is close friend with Nadech when they were filming, but now, i don't know if they're still close.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i think mint is closer to margie, but don't know if that's still the case. things change. look at noon and ning. they're allegedly not good friends anymore.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
i think mint is closer to margie, but don't know if that's still the case. things change. look at noon and ning. they're allegedly not good friends anymore.
Yes. They were friends before Wan Jai and 4 Hua Jai.

If we're counting only celebrities and who spends time with who outside of work or who knew each other longest and still hang out regularly today, then Chalida is closest to Margie. The two practically share the same close circle of dara friends. 

They're both close to Pang, Ja, Natalie, Ize, (lady dude from Wan Jai), Ploy J., Matt and Taew. Not sure if I can still count Gale and Maphrang. They're still close and chummy, but I don't think they hang out. Maphrang did go to Margie's graduation though.

Ize is always trying to gather a get-together with everyone. He also seems like best friends with Pat and maybe Namfon.

Chalida also has other friends who  she is real tight with and who work in the biz but they're not as well known like the ones mentioned. You don't see them in lakorns much, but more like magazine shoots or MVs. Patty, Ice Amena, Due Arisa, (and Non).

Both Arisa and Non are also besties with Gubgib and Chin Chinawut. 

Matt and Yard are also close iirc.

Ken & Nott. Nott and his new buddy from Khun Seuk as well....

KiMint are also close with each other and with each other's managers and mommies. But Kim didn't even know Margie and Mint were in Korea a few days ago. She kept complaining why they were without her in both Chalida's mum's IG and Margie's IG. Margie replied: "Korea baby you missed it." 

Recent pics from this morning, a few days ago, a few weeks ago, and last month.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Yaya only gets to hang with her celeb friends during work, other than that you don't really see her out with them. She's working like seven days straight every week plus schooling, I don't know how she does it.

Kob doesn't seem to have that many celeb friends, even before she married. She's only with Brook.

Chompoo is also close with Ploy Chermarn and her gang.

Om, Kan, Kong Karoon, Nat (CH5 actor) are a close group.

somp9

sarNie Adult
what about guys. do they have close dara friends that they hang out with, like Nadech, Mark, Boy. Seem like they close.