Celebrities that don't get along?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
You can say the same for Andrew. He keeps to himself. Some People say She a snob because she a loner and keep to herself? She can be a intervort and keeps to oneself, dunno? Whatever, People got different personality and clash. Hard to tell for anything since we personally don't know them. "to each, their own"
Exactly, Andrew is well not a snob but he's a private and personal person, he does his scene and walks out.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Actually what's wrong with Kwan and Weir? Did she has a crush on him?

No, Pan and Kwan had problems back then... and Weir also happened to be Pan's boyfriend.. so it sort of became a boy/girlfriend dislike.. or just Pan not wanting him to work with Kwan..

Well since Weir/Pan already broke up.. I feel that he should be able to work with Kwan again.. There shouldn't be any problems with that.. They should try to be professional about it you know.. *still dreaming for a reunion* :D

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Didn't kob & poh used to have problems too? When they filmed DUNG DAWAN SARB?? But after wards they're on good terms. I also heard kob had problems with Mos? Hehe... Used to be a fan of Mos but I can see why. Haha fan of his music backthen not of him anymore...as for LOUIS AND SUzie I wonder why they have issues. Just curoius and would love to know the DETAILS AND WHAT THE RIOT WAS LOL.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Haha Boy Pakorn and Margie Rasri didn't really like each other at first because of miscommunication but then sort it out after having to film in Wayupak Montra. lol

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Didn't kob & poh used to have problems too? When they filmed DUNG DAWAN SARB?? But after wards they're on good terms. I also heard kob had problems with Mos? Hehe... Used to be a fan of Mos but I can see why. Haha fan of his music backthen not of him anymore...as for LOUIS AND SUzie I wonder why they have issues. Just curoius and would love to know the DETAILS AND WHAT THE RIOT WAS LOL.

I don't believe half of these rumors. I heard rumors that Kob had problems with alot of her co-stars but it doesn't seem like she does. For example, they said she had problems with Mos and then I saw an event where they were actually talking to eachother like they were enjoying themselves and this was after their lakorn together. Mos even went to her show and it seemed like they had alot of fun with eachother. I think Kob is just a keep to herself kind of person but to actually not get along with somebody? I don't really believe it. I'm kinda a private person too so I guess I understand her.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Rumor are accordingly to half false and half truth....It more in the middle...Kob is known as a snob because of certain people perception and some don;t see her as so. Everyone is different i can't "FULLY" judge that because I don;t know her truly just certain "Public" persception.

I understand what you are saying because I'm a private person as well who has small group of friend Alots of people think I'm a B***H or snob, but you don't even know me and it was there persception of me from working with me for a day or so, or seeing me here and there. I'm kinda shy and don't like to be so talkative. (I'm a bit unapproachable because I keep to myself, once you get to know me I'm not shy and can talk your ear off) The person told my friend that "You hanging out with her, she's a B****.

People aren't perfect; they get along, and they don't...it great some can work it out and get over it, be mature and move on..some can't or may be harder for them...

"People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"

"You don't know the person until you walk a mile in their shoe."

D~D

sarNie Adult
Andrew is a private person, even Rita said so. I have to say... Dont believe eveything u read from spicyforum. the people there argue a lot sometimes. Its crazy.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
back in the day, kob was a snob lol
chompoo used to say she was sooooooooooooooooooooooo close to kob..but since kob didnt pay much attention to their friendship, chomp let go.
chomp even said that "kob is too serious"....need to relax a bit...

but now i didnt know chomp and janie didnt get along. lol
is it bc chomp is going after janie's ex "note"?????

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
back in the day, kob was a snob lol
chompoo used to say she was sooooooooooooooooooooooo close to kob..but since kob didnt pay much attention to their friendship, chomp let go.
chomp even said that "kob is too serious"....need to relax a bit...

but now i didnt know chomp and janie didnt get along. lol
is it bc chomp is going after janie's ex "note"?????

What? Did Chomp really say that? Where did you hear it from? Was it a clip or interview in a magazine?

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
It was from a magazine. My mom read it to me and interpreted.
I think it was TV Review!! Back in 2004-2005.

oh ok, thanks. I didn't know she said that but sometimes magazines like to exaggerate stuff that is not true. I don't think Chom would say something like that even if she thinks lilke that.