talents: sing, dance,eat and play

Stats: Currently dating Amy Klinprathum

Race: Chinese

Family owns a palm tree business and his aunt owns hotels

AND HE IS SO FINE!!!
;)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ahha so cee's full chinese ehh? cool ;) but his last name don't even sound chinese! lols but one thinsg for sure.. p`cee lorrr maaarkkk!! HES TOO GOOD FOR AMY i swear -____-''

Susie

sarNie Adult
omg he is full chinese?? thats so surprising!! HE IS MIGHTY FINE!!! :wub: i think cee & amy make the cutest couple! she's so lucky!! does anyone know any of his websites?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
P'Susie the only one I know is www.siwatfamily.com but this page takes forever to access! really i never even have seen the page in whole. lol.

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
yea Cee is chinese, he said so at the wan wan young wan yoo talk show. and at youtube i saw clips of his palm business and i was amazed very big. His family resorts look nice too and comfy. i think i need to visit one day. :yahoo:

Susie

sarNie Adult
P'Susie the only one I know is www.siwatfamily.com but this page takes forever to access! really i never even have seen the page in whole. lol.
yeah i know nong nai, it took years LOl. and i can't read in thai. i think he also had another site called CFC.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Wow, he's only 5'6" seems much taller... But still good looking. Darn, he's younger than me...he looks older though, very mature.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
What's wrong with his height?! I think he's height is JUST RIGHT! :^P Not too tall not too short. I think all men with this height is pimpin!

Tom Cruise, Dynomite, Cee Siwat, etc.

I think even Jet Li is shorter than 5' 6".

:^P

donna

sarNie Adult
man there are a lot of chinese ppl who are thai stars! well people who i thought as being thai turning out to be full chinese. kinda cool

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wow...i never notice he was mixed until today....interesting news for me....i though he was like 5'5"....but he anyway...he got a perfect age

meenagjj

sarNie Egg
Wow! Cee's siblings are Ae and Bee! Great...like letters of the English alphabet. I like Cee even if many people say he is short.His acting ability is commendable.I like his smile too.