Cee

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
dont you think cee's too popular?? well i did....i mean i am a big fan of his but he's so popular that i cant even catch to his lakorns & pics & mags....and stuff....

Bou

sarNie Adult
yea i think cee is reali popular...i didnt think he would become this popular but wow he did..hes everywhere...i am also a fan of his...i think his actin is great...and i love the fact that him and amy are dating lol..sorry i had to add that point haha....the only lakorn i havent seen of his is benja keeta kwarm ruk...which i am plannin to watch soon...i hope its good....o0oh and anotha thing i love about cee is his personality..he seem so down to earth...a ppl person and he seems funny and carin ahha....n i love the way he sings...its so kute and swt...yea sorry for my gibberish im just tired haha

L

lalalek

Aww... shuck :shocked: that sucks now... :wavecry: Amy and Cee dating? that is so freaken wrong...gosh :angry: .....making me made now :angry: hey, at least it is not cheer...gosh still mad :angry:

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
if u ask me most of the younger star that is coming out is just being overated. since we r talking about cee here, i m going to use him as a example. he have one great lakorn (the one with mo) the other lakorn is only so so. yet he is at the top news almost everyday. this is just too much hype. the new r usually gossip. it seem that is what keeping their popularity now day.

take the latest lakorn. all i have heard is the real life relationship between cee and amy. not much mention of the lakorn................

Mai*

sarNie Elites
Dont forget that Cee is still considered a "new" actor, so of course he's going to be everywhere. When ur new, you have to be willing to be everywhere. Have any of you seen him miss one event where he could go to? I certainly never :lol:

simple-e

sarNie Egg
Heh heh, I guess I wouldn't wanna be a fan of an over-popular star. Like you all said, it probably is hard to catch up on their news & updates. I'll get real frustrated cause then there'll be too many things to do and too little time.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Aside from the hype w/Amy and him dating going on. I think his last lakorn was pretty good. It was meaningful, a life lesson kinda thing. People just look pass it cuzz I guess at the time his relationship w/Amy was more interesting and being fans they tend to wanna know more about their star "real" life personal issue. As for saying he's too popular well I think he is too but ..ahahaha..I'm not complaining :lmao: as long he has lakorns for me to watch I'm satisfy ^_^ . But I think Cee has improve w/his acting though. And I'm not saying cuzz I LUV CEE :wub:

The problem w/overratting isn't just w/the new stars in Thailand. Same goes for chinese as well :rolleyes: . In TVB they are constantly promoting newbies for example Ron Ng. He constantly has series coming out back 2 back. But can he act? No! I dun think he's a very good actor and his series are so - so almost the same in every series. But he kept his fame going on cuzz he's "popular" his fans luv him cuzz he's good looking :rolleyes: . He has news, gossip and rumors everyday. They dun care if he can act or not :rolleyes: . I recently bacme a fan of him too after seeing him in RDOV. It's his best so far B) .

I dun know y I mentioned chinese stars..lol..maybe cuzz I was just at asianfanatics and they were talking about Ron and overated newbies too :lol: .

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
i dont think cee is overated popular but he really popular i think the reason he so hott right now is because he a new comer same thing goes for film but than later on their fame might slowly dying. i think the only young person that is overated popular is dan d2b.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Well Cee is a ch7 pr'ek...they're always onscreen if they are popular and rake in the ratings....this is how ch7 promote their stars...one lakorn after another...rarely do you see a ch7 n'ek or pr'ek having just 1 or 2 lakorns out a year....most of them have at least 3 or more...right now Khun Dang has found her next star...lol now Phor can get a break lol...

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
agree with you all too that he is too pouplar but that is a good thing though...
by the way i have a question...
when is Cee and Mo lakorn about the ghost going to be out?

Ana

sarNie Adult
shana pakim said:
agree with you all too that he is too pouplar but that is a good thing though...
by the way i have a question...
when is Cee and Mo lakorn about the ghost going to be out?
[post="31251"][/post]​
It's not a lakorn, it's a movie. It's been out in Thailand .

natty

Chubs
sugar86 said:
Ditto. Right now, popularity wise, it's Film na ja.
[post="31228"][/post]​

omg i gotta agree with you guys on that.. if anyone is highly super over-rated.. it's Film! i'm sorry but that guy cant really sing nor dance.. he's not that cute either.. cute but not super cute to be THAT popular.. but he is a funny guy and i love him in his lakorn with donut.. but maybe it's because of donut lol..

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
I think Cee is really famous and i like him too.

Film i think he is really famous also but i go with natty he is not good looking or can sing that good but i don't know why but i still like him.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yea cee is popular like those american stars ben affleck :lol: i think he got popular from benja and then tangmoe's lakorn and the one with amy lark mae plus he is good looking :)

daniaa

sarNie Egg
is him the guy in ghost of mae nak? if he is, then i kinda like his acting..his facial expression is convincing to me...certainly made me all creeped out in dat story...