Cee, Cee's Mom and Amy - Ti Ni Mo Chit

Ana

sarNie Adult
LMAO!! The show was so funny and cute!! Cee is so adorable singing jingle bell..LOL..and the other songs as well...luv his voice..so cute how he sang a song to Amy and she was throwing petals at him cuzz she was shy (acting shy..lol..)_- then she sang to him afterward :wub: . Sooooooooooo cute!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Ana said:
LMAO!! The show was so funny and cute!! Cee is so adorable singing jingle bell..LOL..and the other songs as well...luv his voice..so cute how he sang a song to Amy and she was throwing petals at him cuzz she was shy (acting shy..lol..)_- then she sang to him afterward :wub: . Sooooooooooo cute!!
[post="25715"][/post]​
lmao.. p ana i thought it was funnie also.. it made me totally forget about the sucky ending of look mai lark see.. ahah.. i love that jingle bell song.. and the other song he said.. and i love how amy was shy and throwing bottles and petals at him.. lmao.. that one dude.. Boon or in the show Bonnie.. was sooo funny.. how he liked cee.. ahahahha... ahahahaa.... soo who havent watch this yet.. watch it.. its hella funnie!! :lol:

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww u guyz are lucky to have watched it!damn it must of been a realli good show...between amy and cee...those two are soo adorable...ahh i missed out..o welllz....amy is always shy when it comes to cee lolz but its kute haha...cee sounds so adorable wen he sings !

feys

sarNie Hatchling
OnlyU said:
don't like Amy. I don't think she's that pretty...
[post="25724"][/post]​
Wat? you don't like amy? you think she's not pretty? Oh, well i guess other people have other opinions. WEll, i LIKE her alot. She is very cute actress. My favorite na'rk of all time is her ever since when she step foot onto screen. :D

ben

sarNie Hatchling
Most dark skinned p'ek has a lot of make up on. Look at Arnus. But it does make them look lighter though!

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
lol. I think its kinda gay that p'ek has to wear make-up though. Take korean actors, they dont wear make-up. wait..i dont think they do. lol. Well, korean actress hardly wear any makeup like mascara or eyeshadow or blush.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
prettty thx for sharing jeezzzz it seem like cee and may are always together everywhere when he act with kwan usamanee no rumors about cee n kwan that much or miang from benja keeta kwarm ruk mostly amy k.