Cee and Amy

Nena

sarNie Elites
OMG they looking to cute together...P'Amy is so pretty and P' Cee is Hot..they make a cute couple.i love P'Amy Smile :)

khun_noo

sarNie Egg
They are so adorable, the behind the scenes of them doing the shoot was even more adorable!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
they're so cute together! man, i dislike cee's hair..but can't blame him for it since it's lakorn..that's how he supposed to have that kind of style. arugh. LOL

Bou

sarNie Adult
hey natty i hafta agree with you on that..how it seemed more romantic and kute on the wan wan show....but they are still kute together...cee's hair bugs me but o wellz haha...love amy's smile!

natty

Chubs
honey did you see the latest ztv? amy was on there.. they interview cee too asking how he feels about amy.. it's soo cute.. and he sent her a card and also a bouquet of white lilies... then they ask amy how she feels about cee.. and if they really are seeing each other.. she said that if he stay the way he is things should work out well...

Bou

sarNie Adult
ahh natty i didnt see that..i dont have like satellite or anythin like that to watch it..*snifflesz* how sad! aww man i realli wanna see that now!! natty do you know if its uploadable !?bc if it is i mite go and request it i am dyin to see it now!!..cee and amy are too kute!

ben

sarNie Hatchling
Mae said:
Is Amy older than Cee?
[post="18373"][/post]​
I think we think amy is older because she's been in the industry a long time. But think there the same age.