Cee & Amy

arissa

sarNie Elites
I am not sure if anyone posted this event up already...but here it is.....Cee & Amy at Aom's talk show...GOSH...they look soooo adorablle......

credit to polyplustv.com

danny

sarNie Hatchling
hahahaha...Jo you're funny...but yeah i know what you mean about seeing them everywhere......i agree that they are cute and adorable and all but if i see anymore of them i probably won't stand looking at them...^-^

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
awww they look cute together ! ^_^

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww i saw them at spicy forum...they are soo adorable and kute together and yes its kind of buggin me a lil now to see them everywhere lol...but does anybody have the show because i am dyin to watch it lolz...thank you for sharin!

JoXBankXClash

sarNie Hatchling
danny said:
hahahaha...Jo you're funny...but yeah i know what you mean about seeing them everywhere......i agree that they are cute and adorable and all but if i see anymore of them i probably won't stand looking at them...^-^
[post="80399"][/post]​
its true tho they are like everywere and this valentines on millions of books lol i ended up not buying ma favourite magazine coz they was on it lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

I love this pix :wub:, because I would like my bf to give me a white roses. They look so cute together!

petitecupcake

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know the song that he keeps singing? I think it was in the lakorn that they were in too. Its goes something like...ruk pood bow bow....when you say i love you..you have to say it softly or something like that. Please tell me who the singer is and name of song!!

lilxthaixcutie

sarNie Egg
petitecupcake said:
Does anyone know the song that he keeps singing? I think it was in the lakorn that they were in too. Its goes something like...ruk pood bow bow....when you say i love you..you have to say it softly or something like that. Please tell me who the singer is and name of song!!
[post="82880"][/post]​
I'm not sure which song ur referring too. But I know Cee always sings Nop Ponchamni's song Dok Mai. He also sung it in this episode of WWYWY when he gave Amy the roses.

Susie

sarNie Adult
i concur they do make a cute couple and should come out with another lakorn but a comedy/romantic one lol.....they lakorn of them two was sad but hella good. omg they sing a song together?? he sings the theme song?? :wub: cee is hot!! aye doesn't he go with mo??

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
even though I am sick of them because I see them everywhere (even cee said like "you can get a bucket and throw up right now" when he gave white roses to Amy), they are a really cute couple. They have a healthy relationship soo far (well it's only been 1 year), and the show was really funny. RECOMMEND to watch it. haha.

Susie

sarNie Adult
t0nz said:
even though I am sick of them because I see them everywhere (even cee said like "you can get a bucket and throw up right now" when he gave white roses to Amy), they are a really cute couple. They have a healthy relationship soo far (well it's only been 1 year), and the show was really funny. RECOMMEND to watch it. haha.
[post="83254"][/post]​
OMG I KNOW I JUST FINISHED WATCHING IT YESTERDAY. I AGREE ITS HELLA GOOD!!! CEE & AMY ARE THE CUTEST COUPLE!!! :wub: my bad cuz i thought that he still went with mo. now i know. lol he singing when he gave her the flowers. its funny how amy made fun of him not planning ahead of time. and when cee was making fun of the kind of music amy listens too!!!i REALLY RECOMMEND IT...ITS CUTE AND U CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!