Cee & Amy - Wan Wan Yung Wan Yu

Ana

sarNie Adult
วันวานยังหวานอยู่"
วันศุกร์ที่ 23 กันยายน 2548 เวลา 22.25 น. ช่อง 7
“เอมี่â€? สวีท “ซีâ€? หวานเชี้ยบ ผลัดกันป้อน “สลัดผักสื่อรักâ€?
ทำเอาต๊กกะใจกันทั่วหน้าเมื่อ เอมี่ กลิ่นประทุม กับ ซี-ศิวัฒน์ โชติชัยชรินทร์ คู่พระ-นางจากละครเรื่อง “ลูกไม้หลากสีâ€? ประกาศอินเลิฟกันแบบสายฟ้าแลบ ...

ทำเอาต๊กกะใจกันทั่วหน้าเมื่อ เอมี่ กลิ่นประทุม กับ ซี-ศิวัฒน์ โชติชัยชรินทร์ คู่พระ-นางจากละครเรื่อง “ลูกไม้หลากสีâ€? ประกาศอินเลิฟกันแบบสายฟ้าแลบ รายการ “วันวานยังหวานอยู่â€? ไม่รอช้า คว้าตัวสาว เอมี่ กลิ่นประทุม มานั่งคุยเรื่องความรักกันซะหน่อย

ป๋ากิ๊ก ยิงกระสุนนัดแรก “ตกลงเป็นนางเอกในใจหนุ่มซีแล้วใช่มั้ยจ๊ะ?â€? เอมี่ ยิ้มอายๆ ก่อนบอกว่า “ยังไม่ถึงขนาดนั้นหรอกค่ะ เอาเป็นว่าเป็นเพื่อนที่สนิทที่สุดจะดีกว่าâ€? แหม..ปากบอกไม่ใช่แฟนกัน แต่หนูอ้อมยืนยันว่าความหวานของทั้งคู่นั้นเป็นที่รู้กันในกองถ่าย ว่าหนุ่มซี ลงมือทำสลัดผักมาให้เอมี่กินทุกวัน แถมเทคแคร์กันจนทีมงานอิจฉาตาร้อนกันเป็นแถว เอมี่รีบออกตัวว่า “เพราะช่วงนั้นกลับจากอเมริกาหนูอ้วนขึ้นตั้ง 6 กิโลก็เลยต้องลดน้ำหนักโดยด่วน ซีเค้าก็เลยทำสลัดผักมาให้กินเพราะช่วยลดน้ำหนักได้และซีก็ชอบกินสลัดผักอยู่แล้วâ€? อุ๊ย! มี “สลัดผักสื่อรักâ€? จากหนุ่มซีมาให้กินนี่เอง มิน่าล่ะ! เอมี่ถึงสวยวันสวยคืน

ตบท้าย ป๋ากิ๊ก รู้ว่าเอมี่ต้องไปถ่ายแบบคู่หนุ่มซีต่อ ก็เลยให้เอมี่ทำสลัดผักไปให้หนุ่มซีกินบ้าง รสมือของเอมี่จะมัดใจหนุ่มซีได้หรือไม่? ต้องตามดู “วันวานยังหวานอยู่â€? ศุกร์ที่ 23 กันยายนนี้ เวลา 22.25 น. ช่อง 7

calla

sarNie Adult
pa kik ask if Amy is really going to be the n'ek of Cee's heart. but Amy was like they are just friend. but they don't believe her so Aom says that why Cee have to cook some vegetable for Amy everydays. So Amy was like at the same time that they shooting the lakorn. she just got back from America and gain 6 kg of weight that's why Cee cook for her since she wants to lose weight as soon as possible.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
wow amy & cee came to wan wan show cool i want to see it :D it seem like this shom aom pridya's show the girl dress are the same probably they used it from backstage the dress are for the show cause i see alot of thai stars who came to this show their dress are kind of the same and show wear the same dress i think kwan and jui wear the same dress to this show

kitkat

sarNie Elites
aww how sweet of cee took care of amy! geesh she shouldn't lose some weight since she only gained 6 pounds. she looks healthy, though. ;)

natty

Chubs
awwww how cute!!!! my new young sweetheart couple.. the other was poo and tle but they broke my heart lol

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
awwe natty how did poo and tle break ur heart??

but it's true cee and amy are thailand sweetheart couple right now!!

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Awww, how cute, matchmaking-salad. LOL I don't think Cee's going to be on the show. 'Cause it says Amy was told by the host Ba Kik to take Cee salad since Amy had a photoshoot to do w/ Cee as her next appointment after Wun Waan. probably only see him at the end when they show Amy giving him the salad.

Media should leave them alone though, so they can get their relationship on the right track. But they're not as bad as the media in Taiwan and Hong Kong. It's so hard to be a celebrity couple over there.

Boy_Au_Fan_4Eva

sarNie Egg
YEA REALLY. I THINK AMY LOOKS FINE THE WAY SHE IS NOW. TOO SKINNY IS TOO UGLY TO ME. I LOVE CEE+AMY. I HOPE THEY DATE SOON BECAUSE THEY MAKE SUCH CUTE COUPLE. IF MO WAS STILL SINGLE I WOULDN'T WANT CEE TO BE WITH HER. SHE'S TO MUCH. AMY IS A GOOD GIRL, THEY MATCH.

Ana

sarNie Adult
OMG!! I just saw alittle bit on doozija right now!! Cee and Amy are absolutely adorable 2gether!! I think they really like eachother :p !! I'm so cheering 4 them...lol...their new photoshoot is gonna be awesome!! They showed alittle bit behind the scene..ahhhhhh soooooooo cute!! I feel sparkz for them!! They should go 4 it and date already :wub: